Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Ben

Greer, SC

#52212 Apr 27, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
This was posted on October 12, 2013 as we were all discussing Obamacare. This was the first time I had seen him on here and, of course, he was crying about Obamacare. You can see from this post that I was not lying on the accusation I made to him earlier, and of course, Ben was was lying the whole time.. Poor Ben and his daddy's Malibu. This will be their last NEW CAR.. Ben, go get that 2nd job and help these folks out with a new Malibu. You always encourage deadbeats to go to work, now it is your turn. Don't be an ungrateful son on top of being a liar. It's not Obama's fault. It's your fault for being a selfish deadbeat.
Sorry liar, I, this Ben, never wrote that, can't prove it even if I wanted too. See, I refuse to "sign in" and join the polite individuals on here. Again, can't prove a thing on here, that is why I post quotes and links. I also don't discuss my personal life or my public life. I work everyday trying to be a business owner and I do mean EVERYDAY. Deadbeat does not refer to me liar. So go ahead and hit that pipe.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52213 Apr 27, 2014
As many times as these idiot LW fools have used my Topix name, you'd think they would learn.
Anybody can post anything here.
Most of the cowards here don't sign in.
I quit signing in when people started pretending to be me.
Certainly State, you are aware of the numerous fake posters here.
I don't recall Ben ever talking about his life.
Ben posts links.

As you well know State, Ben never refers to his life.
Why don't you sign in?
Afraid??
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52214 Apr 27, 2014
I know why State won't sign in.
Ask "Allen".:-):-):-)
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52215 Apr 27, 2014
Better run State. You're not smart enough to respond to Ben's links.
You're overmatched.:-):-):-)
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52216 Apr 27, 2014
Gee, I wonder if "Allen" will magically reappear?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52217 Apr 27, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry liar, I, this Ben, never wrote that, can't prove it even if I wanted too. See, I refuse to "sign in" and join the polite individuals on here. Again, can't prove a thing on here, that is why I post quotes and links. I also don't discuss my personal life or my public life. I work everyday trying to be a business owner and I do mean EVERYDAY. Deadbeat does not refer to me liar. So go ahead and hit that pipe.
Did I expect you to own up to it?...Hell No. You're not man enough so you just continue to lie, but you know you did. Get a job and help your poor parents out, deadbeat.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52218 Apr 27, 2014
State, you know you have no answer to Ben's links . You're a fool.
Run, try to change the subject.
Won't do you any good, loser.:-):-):-)
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52219 Apr 27, 2014
State, did you just tell Ben to"get a job "?
That's funny!!
The person called" Victoria " ended almost all of her posts by telling me to "get a job".
Wow!!
You dig your hole deeper and deeper you dirty liar!
State you are a liar and a lowlife piece of garbage.
You're obviously" Lumberton Victoria ".
Just as obviously, you're " Sparta" Victoria.
You are a sick liberal deluded punk.
You're not worth further comment.
Silvercoastcorks was right about you.
He said you were a maggot, a prodigious liar.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52220 Apr 27, 2014
Liars abound on Topix.
The fact that State is the scumbag who has posted all these obscene posts for months and months should be no great shock.
No matter how many filthy posts this subhuman posts, it's always him.
Always State, with over a hundred post names.
How sick.
Posing on both sides of every topic.
You make me sick, liberal punk.
I don't think you want to meet me personally.
Know what I mean?:-[
TSF

Angier, NC

#52221 Apr 27, 2014
Ben. You just gave out information about you personal life. What is your business? Poker house?
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry liar, I, this Ben, never wrote that, can't prove it even if I wanted too. See, I refuse to "sign in" and join the polite individuals on here. Again, can't prove a thing on here, that is why I post quotes and links. I also don't discuss my personal life or my public life. I work everyday trying to be a business owner and I do mean EVERYDAY. Deadbeat does not refer to me liar. So go ahead and hit that pipe.
TSF

Angier, NC

#52222 Apr 27, 2014
Is this the same person who sticks to issues and doesn't resort to name calling?
Waco 1909 wrote:
That's funny!!
The person called" Victoria " ended almost all of her posts by telling me to "get a job".
Wow!!
Ben

Greer, SC

#52223 Apr 27, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I expect you to own up to it?...Hell No. You're not man enough so you just continue to lie, but you know you did. Get a job and help your poor parents out, deadbeat.
LMAO, your pathetic. You really are hittin' the pipe. Just to let you know, my Dad would rather have WALKED than drive a "bow tie". Never had one of those in MY family. So go ahead liar, toke,toke,toke, hit that pipe. I've one little bit of yard work to finish. You just lay up and keep tokin. FYI, a Dem study came out not long ago and said it caused brain damage. But to each his own.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52224 Apr 27, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
That's funny!!
Wow!!
Your obviously didn't read my previous post where I told him to "get a 2nd job" to help his parents buy a new car instead of Ben whining his ass off about it. I don't worry about your posts. Theives hang out with thieves and liars with liars. You and Ben are just alike. Your such a sick person who tries to hide his mood swings, but it is obvious to everyone. You're not smart enough. Once you feel you are leading something, you go zonkers like the middle school mentality that you are. But when things go the other direction , you switch to your other personas quickly hoping people will believe it is someone else until you can crawl out of your hole. I have told you that I have used nothing but State of Florida on this thread. I can't expect a delusional person to perceive the truth, so I will leave it at that.
TSF Doctor

Huntsville, AL

#52225 Apr 27, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obviously didn't read my previous post where I told him to "get a 2nd job" to help his parents buy a new car instead of Ben whining his ass off about it. I don't worry about your posts. Theives hang out with thieves and liars with liars. You and Ben are just alike. Your such a sick person who tries to hide his mood swings, but it is obvious to everyone. You're not smart enough. Once you feel you are leading something, you go zonkers like the middle school mentality that you are. But when things go the other direction , you switch to your other personas quickly hoping people will believe it is someone else until you can crawl out of your hole. I have told you that I have used nothing but State of Florida on this thread. I can't expect a delusional person to perceive the truth, so I will leave it at that.
LOL - disgruntled OLD dementia ridden "person" caught playing his Alzheimer's games. Another Depends diaper change as your MSNBS chair is viewing chair is soaked. Drop the teeth in solution and enjoy your left wingnut blabber.
TSF Doctor

Huntsville, AL

#52226 Apr 27, 2014
How bout dirty harry reid, uses the term domestic terrorism regarding people that are on his potential "clients" investment property in NV but when some sick Islamist extremist/diaper head/coward murders 13 Servicemen and Servicewomen while yelling alla whatever a stupid coward yells ( i will not glorify these sick peoples pussy chant with proper spelling) on 5Nov09 A$$face refers to this as "workplace violence" - just shows how many of the "progressive Dumbocrats" hate their current country and are self centered. And evidently reid is not a poor man - wow what a shock
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#52227 Apr 27, 2014
For some peculiar reason the nutjobs have a meltdown every time Obama does something that other presidents have done, and then they act like he was the first one to do it. Plays golf, goes on vacation, takes a presidential trip overseas--the loons go crazy. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
TSF Doctor

Huntsville, AL

#52228 Apr 27, 2014
Red Square wrote:
For some peculiar reason the nutjobs have a meltdown every time Obama does something that other presidents have done, and then they act like he was the first one to do it. Plays golf, goes on vacation, takes a presidential trip overseas--the loons go crazy. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
Some have done it a hell of a lot more than others combined. You are an idiot to push that one; besides just being a clueless, brainwashed minion to begin with. Your nut jobs tore previous Prez's down for a LOT less (but it is always OK when it is in their favor). Probably another TSF scizo POS.
Taxpayer

Rocky Mount, NC

#52229 Apr 27, 2014
Red Square wrote:
I remember people complaining about other presidents as well. So do not try and make it sound like he is the only one just because he is black. It has cost the taxpayer 10ís of millions of dollars. Just so they can live the good life while the rest of us work our a$$ off to provide for our families.
Taxpayer

Rocky Mount, NC

#52230 Apr 27, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this whine of yours is very ironic. It's those very same "smaller government" right wingers who want American citizens to sacrifice their land & their homes for the profits of a foreign country's oil company.
It's the liberals who are the ones working & protesting to keep that damn foreign oil company's pipeline from going through American citizens' land.
Are you really the stupid?
Taxpayer

Rocky Mount, NC

#52231 Apr 27, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like society and it's function, why don't you simply leave society? Freedom of choice. Henry David Thoreau did it and made a wonderful contribution with Walden Pond. Maybe you have a hidden pond in you somewhere! One never knows until they try.
Is this what you have come up with? I would say you are the one that has a problem with society. You want to enslaved it not Free it. So the question is do we live in a Free society or were the government owns the pond. The last I heard, Henry David Thoreau,s pond is now controlled by the government. If you get caught there with out government permission you will go to jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) May 12 Cheated 14
Vote for Donald J Trump (Oct '16) May 12 Joyce 2
desperados gang is pathetic (Mar '11) May 6 nobody 33
Tana Duncan-Kuhre Feb '17 Bree 2
Hatchimal Dec '16 snow 1
News NAACP: Stop striking voters from rolls in North... (Nov '16) Nov '16 FOR Clinton 1
trump is a gross man look at him on youtube (Nov '16) Nov '16 vote hillary 3

Kenly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenly Mortgages