Review: Deja's Unique Image

Posted in the Kenly Forum

Miss Pissed

Raleigh, NC

#1 Nov 6, 2008
I used to go to this solon but i would not recommend it she is petty and very childish you dont know wheather your gonna get your hair wrapped or your face slapped she is very unprofessional and childish do not go there
i agree

Raleigh, NC

#2 Nov 6, 2008
miss pissed i know what you mean, thats why my sister stopped going to the place all she does is gossip and drink in there you sometimes comes to work high, i dont recommend this hair place either
Very Satisfied Customer

Angier, NC

#3 Nov 17, 2008
To Miss Pissed and I Agree, I have been going to Deja's Unique Image for 2 1/5 years. Miss Tracy, the owner/operator, is very professional. Maybe she's more professional than you care for her to be. She operates her salon with the utmost professionalism. And no, she does not allow 'mess' to go on in her establish. And why would any shop owner what that type of environment. She has a very respectful clientele. And as far as gossip, if you didn't bring it with you I Agree, it wouldn't have been there. Stop the bad mouthing because you have probably been told not to come back with your 'mess'. Friends R Friends, but Business is Business, is her motto. Learn it and stop hating. Because neither one of you mentioned anything about her skills as a hair stylist. But you know that she has talent. So my advice to you is to stay in Raleigh and stop spreading nasty rumors because you were corrected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Wooten Tree Svc & Grading Cont (Jun '09) Jan '15 LANBOW 4
desperados gang is pathetic (Mar '11) Jan '15 This is so gay 22
Happy Anniversary to Lucama's Hugh & Annette Fl... Dec '14 Sturges 1
Drama Oct '14 R Strode 1
Kimberly Bailey Ward (Feb '11) Jul '14 Friend of the family 2
Kimberly Bailey Ward (Mar '11) Jul '14 Friend of the family 3
Michael Deep (Jun '14) Jun '14 Mel 1

Flood Warning for Johnston County was issued at March 05 at 8:54PM EST

Kenly Dating
Find my Match