Desperate father needs help

Desperate father needs help

Posted in the Kenilworth Forum

Since: Feb 13

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 23, 2013
found out twins arent my kids child support enforcement says dna test cant overturn the decision cause the birth certificate was signed. why are women getting away with this and people keep saying you shouldnt have signed when all parents know that when your in a relationship and the women gets pregnant you would assume the child is yours because you slept in the same bed.Besides that the hospital brings you the acknowledgement papers after the child is placed in your arms after delivery. How is that fair. Why is it the mother is on public assistance so she can eforce childsupport she hasnt work in over ten years has her currently released non-biological father ex con boyfriend claiming the kids on his taxes even though the children are on her case so she can get rental assistance, cash benefits, section 8, and medicaid when shes 31 and can work? Why is it the mother was reported to the New York welfare fraud and nothing happens? Why is it that i report the situation to New York State Governor Cuomo via certified letter and email and the response was take it up with childsupport? Why are lawyers telling me im stuck paying and theirs no way i can win because of the acknowledgement being siged? How is this fair? The mother is now 31 5 kids 4 different baby daddys and im stuck paying for three when we have only one child together? None of the other fathers are involved except for me and my one child we have together. How much more humiliation can i take and just be ignored by government agencies to then be obligated to pay child support for two children that call her boyfriend daddy until they 18 which is the next 11 years. Please help is their anyone out their with the same problem? its unfair that this person continues to live in a 4 bedroom apt for free with public assistance section 8 paying for everything while she files false tax returns to get earned income credit with no proof of income and her boyfriend who works lives for free and claims the other kids that dhe receives benefits for? why is it always poor mother what happen to legit father being deceited by unfaithful women but the system is biased towards fathers. How is it she been reported to Childsupport enforcement at 66 lafayette in new york city, welfare fraud in albany, bronx family court, and New york state Governor Cuomo and nothing happens? Please help i take care of my child with her why am i forced to be humiliated for paying the others when we never married and she lied to me while we were together?

“I live in my own little world”

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Jdollas21 wrote:
found out twins arent my kids child support enforcement says dna test cant overturn the decision cause the birth certificate was signed. why are women getting away with this and people keep saying you shouldnt have signed when all parents know that when your in a relationship and the women gets pregnant you would assume the child is yours because you slept in the same bed.Besides that the hospital brings you the acknowledgement papers after the child is placed in your arms after delivery. How is that fair. Why is it the mother is on public assistance so she can eforce childsupport she hasnt work in over ten years has her currently released non-biological father ex con boyfriend claiming the kids on his taxes even though the children are on her case so she can get rental assistance, cash benefits, section 8, and medicaid when shes 31 and can work? Why is it the mother was reported to the New York welfare fraud and nothing happens? Why is it that i report the situation to New York State Governor Cuomo via certified letter and email and the response was take it up with childsupport? Why are lawyers telling me im stuck paying and theirs no way i can win because of the acknowledgement being siged? How is this fair? The mother is now 31 5 kids 4 different baby daddys and im stuck paying for three when we have only one child together? None of the other fathers are involved except for me and my one child we have together. How much more humiliation can i take and just be ignored by government agencies to then be obligated to pay child support for two children that call her boyfriend daddy until they 18 which is the next 11 years. Please help is their anyone out their with the same problem? its unfair that this person continues to live in a 4 bedroom apt for free with public assistance section 8 paying for everything while she files false tax returns to get earned income credit with no proof of income and her boyfriend who works lives for free and claims the other kids that dhe receives benefits for? why is it always poor mother what happen to legit father being deceited by unfaithful women but the system is biased towards fathers. How is it she been reported to Childsupport enforcement at 66 lafayette in new york city, welfare fraud in albany, bronx family court, and New york state Governor Cuomo and nothing happens? Please help i take care of my child with her why am i forced to be humiliated for paying the others when we never married and she lied to me while we were together?
I'm not trying to kick you when you're down. Really, I'm not but I have to ask, why did you allow yourself to become one of the quartet of baby daddies? Evidently she has a pattern that was there for you to see.

Anyway, I don't know how these things work but the best I can say off the top of my head is if you're working (and you must be or you wouldn't have money to pay support), try and save as much as you can and seek a good lawyer, not legal aide and not a so/so lawyer but a good one. I am pretty sure something can be done. I know the court looks out for the welfare of the child first and foremost but this mother should be compelled to reveal who the real father is or at least made to feel some shame and forced to take a paying job to assist. Good Luck. P.S. If for any reason, you find yourself in this situation again and you aren't married to the woman, take a paternity test as soon as you can after the baby is born and sign all paperwork (or don't sign) when the results come in. If she's a decent and honest woman, she may be pissed at you for a little while but if you explain the predicament you were in before, she may not hold your request for a paternity test against you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenilworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06) Nov 26 Enid 295
Steel Fabrication Nov '16 Anon 1
prostitution (sex for sale) in Springfield Cent... (May '09) Nov '16 Anon 8
News Church vs. state: More than a battle of Christm... Nov '16 luchy 1
News Bon Jovi snubbed again for Rock and Roll Hall o... Oct '16 Rundem 2
News Scott Leahy, 37, Avenel (Jul '07) Oct '16 kiss 87
My son Oct '16 Desperate Mom 2

Kenilworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance