Men Without Redemption
Tim Morris

AOL

#21 Feb 8, 2009
What more can I say. The book held my interest from cover to cover.

Great story Nick Gallicchio
Mary Dell

AOL

#22 Feb 8, 2009
This novel will give the Godfather a good run for its money
Mary
Benny

AOL

#23 Feb 8, 2009
The story and the writing was outstanding. Motion picture should be made
Benny Marino
Benny

AOL

#24 Feb 8, 2009
Great book
Benny
Tom Gallager

AOL

#25 Feb 10, 2009
I liked the novel. It was well written and down to earth. The love scenes were done in good taste

Congratulations Nick Gallicchi
Frank Molinaro

AOL

#26 Feb 11, 2009
Buy this book at Amazon you will not want to miss out. This story will hold you suspenes. I have read many books and I never thougth this new fiction writer could write a story as if it were true.

BRAVO Nick Gallicchio
Bob White

AOL

#28 Feb 12, 2009
Frani Pearlmutter wrote:
<quoted text>
Good vocabulary, good story. The plots were mysterious, thrilling and the book is filled with surprises. This new author I would love to meet
The author stops at the Kenilworth Diner. You can spot him he has gray hair and lots of it
Marge Sullivan

Bloomington, IN

#29 Feb 15, 2009
Great book Nick you told it like it is. Keep writing
Clint Eastwood

AOL

#30 Feb 16, 2009
I read the book, and I liked it. Nick, I need to find a cast. I need name stars.

Call me in L.A.
Bob Brown

AOL

#31 Feb 19, 2009
Motion PIcture
Bob Brown

AOL

#32 Feb 19, 2009
This novel doesn't need raves, it has been selling. We want a motion picture
Maryann

AOL

#33 Mar 5, 2009
I live in Kenilworth, and I went to the authors book signing in NYC. He sold a lot of books.

Its nice that an author lives in my town. I wish he would have a book signing here in Kenilworth.
Elmer

AOL

#34 Apr 22, 2009
I read the book. I gave it four stars
Bobby

Bloomington, IN

#35 May 7, 2009
Great book, great author. Clint Eastood get off you behind give us movie goers a really good picture
Marty Franks

AOL

#36 May 14, 2009
I read the book, and i have the authors signature.

He was at the Kenilworth Diner
Mick

AOL

#37 May 21, 2009
Mr. Gallicchio produce you own motion picture. There are plenty of people that will loan you the money.

You have to bring your book to the banks. Put aticles in newspapers that you need financiel backing. Some person or person's will come along. And you must be the director not any of the old crew. Who know's you charecters better then you? As a former union organizer you can present a better dialog then any director.

Go for it. You can win
Morgan

AOL

#38 Jul 13, 2009
It was an interesting novel. It was suspensful and at times I wanted the men to win. NIck Zazza was a fine charecter
Morgan

AOL

#39 Jul 21, 2009
Maladrino1029 wrote:
I to had to read Men Wothout Redemption, that name and the cover caught my eye. Yes indeed its s very good story. The auther does live in Kenilworth. I see him in the Kenilworth Diner. Next time I want him to sign my book
Morgan read the newspapers. The author had a book signing in Greenwich Village New York. When he has a book signing people show up and buy the book.

Tess
Tony

AOL

#40 Dec 5, 2009
Who is the writer? He writes like he was there

Tony C
Bill

AOL

#41 Jan 1, 2010
Tony wrote:
Who is the writer? He writes like he was there
Tony C
Tony C. the writer was a CWA representative I believe his novel has some truth in it.

Bill Smith

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenilworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oscar Berrios (Sep '15) Jul 9 trisha carberry 4
Found Dog Jul 5 Bobbi 2
News Maulaine Noel-Jeune, 37, Roselle (Jul '07) Jun 20 Christine 10
election results? Jun '17 vision 1
News Elderly Trump University plaintiffs die waiting... Jun '17 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 9
Review: Blue Circle Marketing May '17 dlynch 1
Union County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Records (Sep '16) May '17 info 3

Kenilworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenilworth Mortgages