Men Without Redemption

Posted in the Kenilworth Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Maladrino1029

AOL

#1 Dec 13, 2007
We have an author living in are community. Nick Gallicchio is author of "Men Without Redemption"
I read the book and I'm happy to say it was a wonderful story. I bought the book from Barns & Noble.com

The story is of epic proportion. Filled with suspense and surprises. Read the authors web page:Gallicchio999.com
Maladrino1029

AOL

#2 Dec 15, 2007
I to had to read Men Wothout Redemption, that name and the cover caught my eye. Yes indeed its s very good story. The auther does live in Kenilworth. I see him in the Kenilworth Diner. Next time I want him to sign my book
Maladrino1029

AOL

#3 Dec 16, 2007
The plot was so good and well done. The speechs at the conventions were interesting and knowledgeable. I am a union member and I enjoyed the book
Maladrino1029

AOL

#4 Dec 17, 2007
Yeah the story was good and at times expolosive. One must read the book
Marion LaMotta

AOL

#5 May 13, 2008
Maladrino1029 wrote:
I to had to read Men Wothout Redemption, that name and the cover caught my eye. Yes indeed its s very good story. The auther does live in Kenilworth. I see him in the Kenilworth Diner. Next time I want him to sign my book
Stop plugging the book. Its selling for crying out loud. Most people I know have read it.
Marion
Dick Butler

AOL

#6 May 19, 2008
Maladrino1029 wrote:
I am a reader and I did enjoy Men Without Redemption. The author gave me lessons just how a union organizes employees. Very informative novel
Gina Mallone

AOL

#7 May 19, 2008
Maladrino1029 wrote:
We have an author living in are community. Nick Gallicchio is author of "Men Without Redemption"
I read the book and I'm happy to say it was a wonderful story. I bought the book from Barns & Noble.com
The story is of epic proportion. Filled with suspense and surprises. Read the authors web page:Gallicchio999.com
Its true every now and then a good book comes along. I read every page of Men Without Redemption. It sure was a hard book to put down
Harry Cho

AOL

#8 May 19, 2008
The book is a sensation, and the author is veru smart
Dick Spina

AOL

#9 May 19, 2008
I really don't like mpb stories, this book did top the cake I loved it
Frani Pearlmutter

AOL

#10 May 19, 2008
Maladrino1029 wrote:
Good vocabulary, good story. The plots were mysterious, thrilling and the book is filled with surprises. This new author I would love to meet
Larry

AOL

#11 Jun 2, 2008
Maladrino1029 wrote:
The book is good, so how amny times must you tell us
Deloris

AOL

#12 Jun 5, 2008
The book was so good. The characters were cool an
Felix Munger

AOL

#13 Jul 9, 2008
Maladrino1029 wrote:
The plot was so good and well done. The speechs at the conventions were interesting and knowledgeable. I am a union member and I enjoyed the book
I live in Kenilworth and I wish the people would help one of our own. Praise the book, promote the book. Rave about the book. It is a good novel.

Good luck Nick Gallicchio
Sam Goodwin

AOL

#14 Jul 11, 2008
Harry Cho wrote:
The book is a sensation, and the author is veru smart
You mean very smart?
Sam Goodwin

AOL

#15 Jul 12, 2008
I have raved about this book. I loved the story
Jack Fisher

AOL

#16 Jul 12, 2008
This is my rave. Hoooooray
Jack Fisher

AOL

#17 Jul 12, 2008
Maladrino1029 wrote:
Yes, yes, yes its a good story
Pam Maloney

AOL

#18 Jul 13, 2008
Here is my rave. Great Novel
Maggie Brown

AOL

#19 Jul 13, 2008
Maladrino1029 wrote:
I thought you were the author? Dummy, did you really read the book?
Augus

AOL

#20 Jul 14, 2008
Maladrino1029 wrote:
Amazon.com has the lowest price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenilworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillside Police Tue Revalier 1
Military Veterans Tue Revalier 1
Speed Bumps Tue Revalier 2
Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06) Sep 25 bandwagonjumper 281
Do you approve of Adam Kuczynski as Council Mem... Sep 24 Stainboy 3
Incident at Mastapeter Funeral Home (Feb '08) Sep 22 jerseygirl 4
Murder victim Judy Cajuste, from Roselle (Feb '10) Sep 21 charles Lawrence 12

Kenilworth News Video

Kenilworth Dating

more search filters