State doles out millions in town prop...

State doles out millions in town property tax relief

There are 1 comment on the New Jersey Online story from Jul 28, 2006, titled State doles out millions in town property tax relief. In it, New Jersey Online reports that:

The Corzine administration yesterday announced it had awarded $25.5 million in special aid for property tax relief to 106 municipalities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Online.

dennis layden

AOL

#1 Aug 8, 2006
living in kenilworth for more then 30+ yrs. i have seen the the taxes go up,but the services go down. we can no longer take debri to the dumpyard, we must seperate plastics, paper, cardboard and the town collects the money.we must put grass in a garbage can, and if its a little to heavy , or there is a twig mixed in with it they will not pick it up at all. I have no problem with the taxes going up when you improve the services, but when you cut services you should drop the taxes, or at the very least keep them the same. this town has had a large increase in new homes being built,and a large increase in new property tax income. SOMTHING IS WRONG !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenilworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linden Emergency Blood Drive 1/29 Jan 16 shadenly 1
Union Emergency Blood Drive 1/26 Jan 16 shadenly 1
Hit & run Jan 11 Bobby66 1
Hit & run Jan 9 Bobby66 2
News Library Board Recommends That Bookhouses Be Rem... Jan 7 1st Amendment 1
Pay For Play Questioned during ReOrganization P... Jan 7 EverLasting Gobbs... 1
Need some help Jan 4 JohnS 1

Kenilworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance