Curious about a 30 year old murder
Dean

Drexel Hill, PA

#21 Jun 29, 2009
Your an idiot the police had good training who ever commited this crime was smart enough not to get caught. I know you could never have done any better at solving the case. i would know I was one of the offer at the murder scene on the day Jeanette's body was found.
ashley

South Glens Falls, NY

#22 Jul 2, 2009
Tbear wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my cousin. I need to help her. I know there are sceptics that don't believe in the paranormal, but I do and this case needs to be solved, it's been too long, WAY too long. I'm not a nutcase, believe me. I had doubts myself but this is just something I know I need to do for her. The police have apparently dropped the ball on this case something has to wake them up & get them back on it! If you have any idea how I can get in contact with the family, please let me know. As you will see when you keep reading on, she died before I was born & when my parents divorced, my mom sadly kept me away from dad's side.
Again, although we never met (she was killed @6 weeks before I was born), we have become very close these past two weeks. She's been talking to me through my reader. She too was trying to contact Jeanette & justify her case and help her. I first thought since her death & my birth were so close I may be Jeanette, but I am not. Her spirit has been with me since the day I was born & still is. She is not able to move on until her killer is brought to justice and some facts get straightened out!
Here are the facts we were able to get from her... she was both stabbed & strangled as well as raped (althought the police deny that as she had her pants on when she was found ... brilliant police work guys). The story Weird NJ wrote was a warped & twisted.... basically a farce for the most part. Although some facts are true, they added their own to sell their magazine. This is WRONG.. stop buying their magazine people, they are trying to make a profit off my cousins death! This has angered her and she wants everyone to know. She also wants her murderer captured. He is still alive. Anyone who may have information that may help me to let my cousins spirit move on to the path she was destined to travel like friends or boyfriends & such she may have had... PLEASE let me know. 35 years is TOO long, WAY too long. Please help
Thank you
Sincerely,
Tina Carrion
hey are you really her cousin because she is a long distant cousin on my aunts side. if you are really related to us you will know my aunt, her name i s lisa and she was married to mitch before he passed away.
ashley

South Glens Falls, NY

#23 Jul 2, 2009
Dean wrote:
Your an idiot the police had good training who ever commited this crime was smart enough not to get caught. I know you could never have done any better at solving the case. i would know I was one of the offer at the murder scene on the day Jeanette's body was found.
hmmm mister officer, if you guys did such a great job, thats why you found my cousins murderer, people get caught all the time and i donjt think its possible to compeletely outsmart the police they are trained for this, so obvoiusly we needed someone more educated then you on the case.
PAUL

Connersville, IN

#24 Aug 7, 2009
coming soon(GIRL ON THE MOUNTAIN)a documentary film
on JEANETTE DEPALMA...
Barbara

Brighton, MI

#25 Aug 23, 2009
I have thought of Jeanette DePalma on and off since I read the article in Weird NJ magazine. I lived in Summit, NJ and was 14 years old the time of her murder. I also remember Barbara Manoff's murder very well as I lived about 2 miles from her residence. I'm pleased to see there are people interested in both of them as their murders should be solved and perhaps with the renewed interest the murders will be solved. Although I have no first hand knowledge it had been rumored for years of not so nice things taking place in Watchung Reservation. And I believe Jeanette's murder was a result of satanic nature.

Since: Aug 09

Toms River, NJ

#26 Aug 26, 2009
To my knowledge, and I am not doubting anything, if this is real her sister is on Facebook
irish27@hotmail.com

Since: Aug 09

Toms River, NJ

#27 Aug 26, 2009
I dont know if my last post worked or not, but you can find her sister on facebook.
cindy

AOL

#28 Aug 27, 2009
Tbear wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my cousin. I need to help her. I know there are sceptics that don't believe in the paranormal, but I do and this case needs to be solved, it's been too long, WAY too long. I'm not a nutcase, believe me. I had doubts myself but this is just something I know I need to do for her. The police have apparently dropped the ball on this case something has to wake them up & get them back on it! If you have any idea how I can get in contact with the family, please let me know. As you will see when you keep reading on, she died before I was born & when my parents divorced, my mom sadly kept me away from dad's side.
Again, although we never met (she was killed @6 weeks before I was born), we have become very close these past two weeks. She's been talking to me through my reader. She too was trying to contact Jeanette & justify her case and help her. I first thought since her death & my birth were so close I may be Jeanette, but I am not. Her spirit has been with me since the day I was born & still is. She is not able to move on until her killer is brought to justice and some facts get straightened out!
Here are the facts we were able to get from her... she was both stabbed & strangled as well as raped (althought the police deny that as she had her pants on when she was found ... brilliant police work guys). The story Weird NJ wrote was a warped & twisted.... basically a farce for the most part. Although some facts are true, they added their own to sell their magazine. This is WRONG.. stop buying their magazine people, they are trying to make a profit off my cousins death! This has angered her and she wants everyone to know. She also wants her murderer captured. He is still alive. Anyone who may have information that may help me to let my cousins spirit move on to the path she was destined to travel like friends or boyfriends & such she may have had... PLEASE let me know. 35 years is TOO long, WAY too long. Please help
Thank you
Sincerely,
Tina Carrion
Tina, How are you my cousin? I'm Jeannette's sister and never heard of you. Please explain. Please stop putting false information out there. If you are a cousin of mine it must be distant.
melissa

Grand Rapids, MI

#29 Aug 31, 2009
cindy,if this is really you please get in touch with me.my maiden name was barned and my sister is vanessa.we all went to our lady of lourdes together.i really need to contact you.thanx.....melissa
Melissa

AOL

#30 Sep 1, 2009
melissa wrote:
cindy,if this is really you please get in touch with me.my maiden name was barned and my sister is vanessa.we all went to our lady of lourdes together.i really need to contact you.thanx.....melissa
I tried to email you and add you on my facebook. John gave me your number. when is the best time to call?
Tina

AOL

#31 Sep 1, 2009
cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tina, How are you my cousin? I'm Jeannette's sister and never heard of you. Please explain. Please stop putting false information out there. If you are a cousin of mine it must be distant.
You need to stop putting crap out there that some physic thinks they know about.
melissa

Grand Rapids, MI

#32 Sep 1, 2009
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to email you and add you on my facebook. John gave me your number. when is the best time t
o call?
mornings are best-i'm up early.i just signed up for facebook so i have no idea how to work it yet.talk to you soon.
melissa

Toms River, NJ

#33 Sep 1, 2009
I hear you about face book. I recently signed up and I hate it. I rather use email. I'll try and call you in am tomorrow or Thurs.
Rick

North Vernon, IN

#34 Sep 6, 2009
I went to school with her, and she was in the class of 1974. My uncle was the police officer who found the body after the dog brought the arm home. I do recall that there was a person of interest, someone named Red who supposedly lived in the woods and caddied at the golf course. I don't remember if he was questioned or what.
melissa

Grand Rapids, MI

#35 Sep 6, 2009
Rick wrote:
I went to school with her, and she was in the class of 1974. My uncle was the police officer who found the body after the dog brought the arm home. I do recall that there was a person of interest, someone named Red who supposedly lived in the woods and caddied at the golf course. I don't remember if he was questioned or what.
rick i guess you were a classmate of mine[melissa barned in the year book]is your uncle still alive?i have heard about this" red "person also.do you have any further info?thanx
realfamily

Hilltown, PA

#36 Sep 14, 2009
Tbear wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my cousin. I need to help her. I know there are sceptics that don't believe in the paranormal, but I do and this case needs to be solved, it's been too long, WAY too long. I'm not a nutcase, believe me. I had doubts myself but this is just something I know I need to do for her. The police have apparently dropped the ball on this case something has to wake them up & get them back on it! If you have any idea how I can get in contact with the family, please let me know. As you will see when you keep reading on, she died before I was born & when my parents divorced, my mom sadly kept me away from dad's side.
Again, although we never met (she was killed @6 weeks before I was born), we have become very close these past two weeks. She's been talking to me through my reader. She too was trying to contact Jeanette & justify her case and help her. I first thought since her death & my birth were so close I may be Jeanette, but I am not. Her spirit has been with me since the day I was born & still is. She is not able to move on until her killer is brought to justice and some facts get straightened out!
Here are the facts we were able to get from her... she was both stabbed & strangled as well as raped (althought the police deny that as she had her pants on when she was found ... brilliant police work guys). The story Weird NJ wrote was a warped & twisted.... basically a farce for the most part. Although some facts are true, they added their own to sell their magazine. This is WRONG.. stop buying their magazine people, they are trying to make a profit off my cousins death! This has angered her and she wants everyone to know. She also wants her murderer captured. He is still alive. Anyone who may have information that may help me to let my cousins spirit move on to the path she was destined to travel like friends or boyfriends & such she may have had... PLEASE let me know. 35 years is TOO long, WAY too long. Please help
Thank you
Sincerely,
Tina Carrion
Youre a liar thats bull I am family and I never heard of you.
realfamily

Hilltown, PA

#37 Sep 14, 2009
Dean wrote:
Your an idiot the police had good training who ever commited this crime was smart enough not to get caught. I know you could never have done any better at solving the case. i would know I was one of the offer at the murder scene on the day Jeanette's body was found.
Yeah those cops were incompitnent fools, they never even took photos of the crime scene or body.Why are you defending them??
realfamily

Hilltown, PA

#38 Sep 14, 2009
I am a family member and we are not gonna stop until we find out. So all the cowards who know should come forward or go to hell sooner than later.
realfamily

Bethlehem, PA

#39 Sep 16, 2009
Tina if you were really family you wouldnt say such horrible things about what couldve happened have some sympathy for my family!
realfamily

Bethlehem, PA

#40 Sep 16, 2009
Dean wrote:
Your an idiot the police had good training who ever commited this crime was smart enough not to get caught. I know you could never have done any better at solving the case. i would know I was one of the offer at the murder scene on the day Jeanette's body was found.
If you were really one of the officers why wasnt there pics taken? And why wasnt she found for so long if all the teens partied up there and did satanic stuff especially in the summer, could it be the cops were really involved and they patrolled that area like flies on crap to make sure she wasnt found until she was totally decomposed but I guess you never accounted for an animal going up there. Give us some answers "Dean" an idiot cop. And why werent a copy of the records given to the District attorneys office?And why couldnt you idiots solve this case?You make the police look involved.And F.Y.I. if I was one of those Springfield cops I would be ashamed & embarrased & I wouldnt brag!Get some answers, you took an oath, follow it or you never were more than an idiot with a badge!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenilworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Merck grants free license for pediatric HIV drug (Feb '15) Dec 29 Seniors for Fairness 2
News Merck beats 1Q profit views with tight cost con... (May '16) Dec 29 Seniors for Fairness 2
Nanny Nov '17 Joy 1
Longhorn Steakhouse is HIRING! Oct '17 TC LeFever 2
Cleaning Service (Apr '17) May '17 Andreia pereira 2
My son (Oct '16) Oct '16 Desperate Mom 2
Plumber (Apr '13) Jun '16 Chris333 2

Kenilworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenilworth Mortgages