Authorities identify the two victims who died in Parkway crash near Irvington, cite speeding

Nov 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NJ.com

Bloomfield resident Marcus Findlay and Patricia Edmond of Union were pronounced dead after veering off the Parkway northbound near mile marker 143.8, State Police said.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2012
Merissa

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Marcus u were a great marine and friend %RIP u will e missed
Harold Familia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

I've met Marcus 2 years ago, awesome person with a lot of future ahead.. I remember us hangin out at my house with some friends.. I still can't process this lost.. RIP
Candy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Our family and the world has lost a wonderful person. Rest in peace. You may be gone. but never forgotten.
We the people

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

We the findlay family has lost one of our sons.my deepest sympathy goes out to his parents. Gemma findlay Jackson.
Lordwins Nick Barthelemy

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Marcus was a very good kid, I swear to God I miss him, and it hurts to know that he's not on this earth anymore, I meet Marcus throw my cousin Marc Polynice. We used to club together after he came back from the marines, after he paid all that money for that Evo he wanted I never in a million years would think it would be the death of him..I feel so sorry for Patricia's family as well, they lost a great daughter, she had so much going for herself as well, she was beautiful, a pure light skin Haitian Diva, God rest their souls.. My heart goes out to both families.. Miss u Marcus gone but never ever forgotten..
Sarah Eugene

Clark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

I miss you Patricia..there are no words to describe how im feeling right now...you lived oh you lived your life...we watched over you now its your turn to watch over us...your an angel...you were here thats all that matters. Felt good to be with you tonight. I love u xoxoxo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Kenilworth News Video

•••
Kenilworth Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kenilworth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••