deadbeat dad

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 4, 2010
does nebody know timmy leal from kenedy, well he used to b from there. i have a baby by him and he hasnt seen my son n about 3 yrs now. just curious to kno if yall know or knew him
selena

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2010
Turned gay and moved to San Francisco! After all that crap from you, he gave up women and went gay! He didn't want to go through all that bull caca from another ho like you!
b clinton

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2010
You stupid ho, you gave him some nookie and didn't used protection and he banged you, got his rocks off and forgot about you! Serves you right for being so stupid, now you are stuck with your child that doesn't know his dad! Next time keep your legs close stupid and don't throw them up in the air and let guys sweet talk you into entering your tunnel of love and also go down your back road, the Hershey Highway [if you know what I mean]!
curious

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Mar 11, 2012
deadbeat dad wrote:
does nebody know timmy leal from kenedy, well he used to b from there. i have a baby by him and he hasnt seen my son n about 3 yrs now. just curious to kno if yall know or knew him
I'm in oilfield I'll take care of you and your kid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Jo Deleon Sun Lol 5
What do you think about the GEO ? (Dec '07) May 27 Idiots at GEO 23
girls at stripes May 25 Chris 1
Pettus school bond May 24 tttt 2
Stephanie Perez May 23 Usodumb 4
Terry (Apr '14) May 23 terry viafranco 3
Anyone know Sammy Martinez work TDCJ medical? May 21 78119kenedy 3
More from around the web

Kenedy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE