Oil and gas report

Oil and gas report

There are 6 comments on the Corpus Christi Caller story from Aug 30, 2010, titled Oil and gas report. In it, Corpus Christi Caller reports that:

BEE COUNTY n Petrohawk Operating of Houston has filed a permit to drill a 14,500-foot horizontal well in the Sugarkane field.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Corpus Christi Caller.

poooo

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 8, 2010
?
happy rancher

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2010
i bring money to this county and pooo lots of it. you must be jealous you dont have a huge ranch and can get in on the oil and gas wells. all you have to do is sign your name on a lease for $8-9 thousand an acre like i did.then you dont need an oil well.now i can eat tacos every day at jalience
i have more friends now than i ever had they are at the taco house before i get ther with my order on the tablean that is service i never had.telling
me the gas truck fills my truck up in the parking lot so i dont have to go ther. the barber tyhinks i need a hair cut twice a week cause he knows i tip him and he shines my boots also.
happy rancher

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2010
p.s. can you teach me how to spell now i only went through the fifth grade i hadto drop out and work on the ranch now i own it and am really enjoying the money i made.now i need a wife to bathe my self
im not to old i like one about 20 years old.
Texas

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 17, 2014
Vote
Joker

Three Rivers, TX

#5 Jul 26, 2014
Learn how to spell!
Jane

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 24, 2014
happy rancher wrote:
i bring money to this county and pooo lots of it. you must be jealous you dont have a huge ranch and can get in on the oil and gas wells. all you have to do is sign your name on a lease for $8-9 thousand an acre like i did.then you dont need an oil well.now i can eat tacos every day at jalience
i have more friends now than i ever had they are at the taco house before i get ther with my order on the tablean that is service i never had.telling
me the gas truck fills my truck up in the parking lot so i dont have to go ther. the barber tyhinks i need a hair cut twice a week cause he knows i tip him and he shines my boots also.
Woe really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lillie diaz Sep 22 Nosy 25
karma is a B!T€& (Oct '14) Sep 22 Nosy 9
Selena r Sep 20 Love 1
Tammy jo Deleon Sep 19 Lol 3
Samantha and eloy and michael Sep 15 public 18
Crackheads in Kenedy Sep 14 uthinkuknow 6
home arrest Sep 14 craxu 3

Kenedy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance