Personal loan to save my home

Posted in the Kendallville Forum

Desperate

South Bend, IN

#1 Jul 11, 2011
I am looking for someone who would be willing to loan my husband and I $9,400. We owe back taxes on our home and are in danger of losing it. We have 2 kids and are good people with good references. My husband has always worked but I have struggled with depression for years and haven't been able to work. We are willing to pay interest and would be able to pay back within a year with our tax check and my husband's income. I really don't expect anyone to reply but it's worth a shot to save our home. I know that there are alot of people struggling but if someone could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
LOL

Norwalk, OH

#2 Jul 18, 2011
You have stated you owe back taxes...that shows you cannot budget so I don't think anyone will give you a loan...sorry.
Desperate

South Bend, IN

#3 Jul 19, 2011
LOL wrote:
You have stated you owe back taxes...that shows you cannot budget so I don't think anyone will give you a loan...sorry.
Our credit is a 656 thank you very much. We have worked very hard on improving our credit. It's not perfect but is probably better than alot of peoples. My husband lost his job when the economy tanked, which was beyond our control. It took 1 1/2 years for him to find another job and God knows you can't pay taxes on unemployment. So before you go judging people you might want to know the facts! As far as the back taxes well it's something that we couldn't pay at the time because after we paid our bills we had no money left for our taxes and of course everytime you can't pay they add 10% to the balance. Now we are doing well! Thank you for your concern!!!
notgood

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2011
Desperate wrote:
<quoted text>Our credit is a 656 thank you very much. We have worked very hard on improving our credit. It's not perfect but is probably better than alot of peoples. My husband lost his job when the economy tanked, which was beyond our control. It took 1 1/2 years for him to find another job and God knows you can't pay taxes on unemployment. So before you go judging people you might want to know the facts! As far as the back taxes well it's something that we couldn't pay at the time because after we paid our bills we had no money left for our taxes and of course everytime you can't pay they add 10% to the balance. Now we are doing well! Thank you for your concern!!!
Except that you are on topic begging. Doing well except for that, right???

Yeah. Right.
Desperate

Osceola, IN

#5 Sep 8, 2011
Well genius, it might be nice if you knew some of the details! I live in a single wide mobile home on a rented lot and no bank anywhere will loan money on this type of home because the economy is so bad! You might want to be a little less judgemental! The way I see it what goes around comes around! Besides, it was a long shot. I didn't really expect anyone to be kind enough to help anyway! Don't lose any sleep though I got it under control on my own, which is just fine by me!
Whateverusay

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2011
Desperate wrote:
Well genius, it might be nice if you knew some of the details! I live in a single wide mobile home on a rented lot and no bank anywhere will loan money on this type of home because the economy is so bad! You might want to be a little less judgemental! The way I see it what goes around comes around! Besides, it was a long shot. I didn't really expect anyone to be kind enough to help anyway! Don't lose any sleep though I got it under control on my own, which is just fine by me!
No, it doesn't sound like you have it under control.

And it's total BS that no bank will lend you money for you sh/TTY trailer. Loans on these junk properties are happening every day, just not to you. So either your precious credit score isn't as pristine as you claim or that tin can you are living in is crumbling down around it's dry-rot wheels.

People like you kill me. You get on these websites and beg because you ignored your finances to the point you lose your crap RV.

But you damned sure weren't willing to suck it up and take a job at McDonalds, in a last-ditch-effort to keep your head above water.

Jobs like that are 'beneath' you right. News flash!!! You LIVE is a cardboard box on wheels!!!

I can't wait till deadbeats like you are forced into apartments and then to the street when you won't do what it takes to pay the bills.
Whateverusay

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 9, 2011
How the hell are you going to pay anyone back with your income tax check when you owe back taxes???
Desperate

Osceola, IN

#8 Sep 9, 2011
Wow, what's got you so hot? Ain't no skin off your back! Think what you want, I know the truth! And a person in a mobile home is NO less of a person than you or a millionaire living in a mansion! Take some anger management classes you freak! By the way, my husband works full-time while I am going to college! And there is NO job beneath me, I have worked at McDonalds before. Since you're so very concerned we owe taxes on our mobile home, it has nothing to do with State and Federal taxes. Sounds like you're the one that's not so educated! Do me a favor and not comment back because you're the one that's a piece of crap! Like I said I got it under control! God can deal with you, because it's people like you who make this world bad, not me! I'm not ususally a mean person but you have NO right judging me when you have never met me or know my situation! This will be my last comment on this!
panhandler

Louisville, KY

#9 Sep 9, 2011
Desperate wrote:
Wow, what's got you so hot? Ain't no skin off your back! Think what you want, I know the truth! And a person in a mobile home is NO less of a person than you or a millionaire living in a mansion! Take some anger management classes you freak! By the way, my husband works full-time while I am going to college! And there is NO job beneath me, I have worked at McDonalds before. Since you're so very concerned we owe taxes on our mobile home, it has nothing to do with State and Federal taxes. Sounds like you're the one that's not so educated! Do me a favor and not comment back because you're the one that's a piece of crap! Like I said I got it under control! God can deal with you, because it's people like you who make this world bad, not me! I'm not ususally a mean person but you have NO right judging me when you have never met me or know my situation! This will be my last comment on this!
Here's a cup. Stand on the corner and beg for spare change. You'll have better luck there.
mean people

Fort Wayne, IN

#10 Sep 9, 2011
Alot of people are down on their luck. These are tough, rough times. Life changing times for alot, if not most Americans. I hope you make it.
panhandler

Louisville, KY

#11 Sep 9, 2011
How do you struggle with depression for years and are unable to work as a result but yet go to school full time? You can get out of bed for school but not work?

Depression either isn't that bad or you are a flat out liar.
Mean

Osceola, IN

#13 Sep 9, 2011
Whateverusay wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it doesn't sound like you have it under control.
And it's total BS that no bank will lend you money for you sh/TTY trailer. Loans on these junk properties are happening every day, just not to you. So either your precious credit score isn't as pristine as you claim or that tin can you are living in is crumbling down around it's dry-rot wheels.
People like you kill me. You get on these websites and beg because you ignored your finances to the point you lose your crap RV.
But you damned sure weren't willing to suck it up and take a job at McDonalds, in a last-ditch-effort to keep your head above water.
Jobs like that are 'beneath' you right. News flash!!! You LIVE is a cardboard box on wheels!!!
I can't wait till deadbeats like you are forced into apartments and then to the street when you won't do what it takes to pay the bills.
Wow, you're such a badass! Bad to the bone,LOL!!!
beggar

Louisville, KY

#14 Sep 9, 2011
Just another dead beat looking for a hand out. It is so sad what this country has become. Everyone wants 'free' money.

Any tax analyst will tell you, if you are in debt (or even if you aren't) you should never be getting much of a tax refund. You're doing it wrong.

Go to work, get a job and some self respect and stop begging. It's pathetic.
oscarmeijer

United States

#15 Sep 11, 2011
And how would one go about getting in touch with you? No one can help you if we can't contact you.
UrALoser

Osceola, IN

#16 Sep 11, 2011
Wow, something tells me that notgood and oscarmeijer is the same person! Now who's being pathetic? All you want to do is humiliate this person! Grow up already, I'm tired of you running your mouth! Wish I knew who you were, instead of you hiding behind the screen! Bet you wouldn't be so quick to run your mouth then, LOL! I'm sure every single mean post has been made by the same person using a different name. So grow some balls and give your real name or keep your mouth shut!
oscarmeijer

United States

#17 Sep 12, 2011
My IP address and that persons are clearly different. Good luck.
mrdubz

Smithfield, RI

#18 Jul 19, 2012
oscarmeijer wrote:
My IP address and that persons are clearly different. Good luck.
Your point? Anyone can change their IP address on the fly...
Living Good

Roann, IN

#19 May 15, 2013
Just so you all know I made this post originally. We got help with our mobile home, and sold it March '12. We are living in a 4 bedroom 21/2 bath home worth around $113,000. BTW, I am the same person who lived in that single wide trailer, this home is wonderful but it DOES NOT define me as a person! So to those that were kind I thank you! Those who were mean I thank you also, because all that you accomplished was making us more determined to get where we wanted, which is in this home! I am thankful for where I use to be, it has made me even more compassionate for people who are struggling! Maybe you all should try being a little more compassionate...before something happens to you and it brings you to your knees, and then who is going to help you?
WTH

Bryan, OH

#20 Jun 18, 2013
For some reason it would seem you are...lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kendallville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendallville Looking To Ban K2 (Aug '10) Dec 21 bud 5
anyone know max sargent (Mar '10) Dec 21 bud 4
Sal lahman Dec 20 l Luckadoo 1
does anyone know a guy named Toby Kipp? (Dec '13) Dec 20 graveWalker 2
Debate: Marijuana - Kendallville, IN (Sep '10) Dec 20 bud 3
Girlfriend sobs details of slaying (Dec '06) Dec 19 the truth 19
Cop charged with using spyware to track his ex (Jun '07) Dec 16 hey hey 17
Kendallville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kendallville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kendallville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kendallville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
Bleacher Report 8:09 AM
Breaking Down Bears' Game Plan vs. Vikings
NBC Sports 9:15 AM
Lance Briggs "happy" with Robbie Gould's comments
Bleacher Report11:45 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Vikings vs. Bears