Stroh Man Arrested for Meth Charges

Feb 29, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WANE-TV Fort Wayne

A Stroh Indiana man is in jail Thursday after dealing methamphetamines to an I.M.AG.E . Drug Task informant. via WANE-TV Fort Wayne

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
angery friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2008

I wouldn't believe just everything you read! Besides he actually happens to be a very nice, kind, and thoughtful man. He also is an amazing guitarist/musician, and a college educated man who is unbelievably intelligent. All of us make some bad decisions in life and struggle to get by. Meth is a very powerful drug to overcome and brake free of, stop and think, what is our govt. really doin to help addicts? Other than throw them in JAIL!!!!!!!!!!
20yr RvWorker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2008

Your friend, sold meth to a guy he didnt know.How many kids did he sell them to.If he is so educated why he do it in the first place.I am the one percent that actually makes it.Clean for 12yrs not even an asprine.If you were his friend you have to quit sticking up for him.In a cage is the only place he will be forced to get clean.Its his only chance.when we are on the glass, we are not good people
rebelchild

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

20yr RvWorker wrote:
Your friend, sold meth to a guy he didnt know.How many kids did he sell them to.If he is so educated why he do it in the first place.I am the one percent that actually makes it.Clean for 12yrs not even an asprine.If you were his friend you have to quit sticking up for him.In a cage is the only place he will be forced to get clean.Its his only chance.when we are on the glass, we are not good people
Hey Mr RV guy you sure seem to know what your talking about so you think!! he was set up by a women ck that is and i know him well enought to know he wouldnt sell any thing to kids, but perhaps you have all proud of your makings and all,i am sure you are just affaired you will never be as good as him and just because he is faitful to his name your scared! i think your a tweeker.but dont know shit except for the fact of this drug does destroy lives, just think of what the snitch has to live with she's always looking over her shoulder.point givin he is a very smart man,just bitches are is down fall.by the way he is clean now and knows who u are!!!!!AH
rebelchild

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

angery friend wrote:
I wouldn't believe just everything you read! Besides he actually happens to be a very nice, kind, and thoughtful man. He also is an amazing guitarist/musician, and a college educated man who is unbelievably intelligent. All of us make some bad decisions in life and struggle to get by. Meth is a very powerful drug to overcome and brake free of, stop and think, what is our govt. really doin to help addicts? Other than throw them in JAIL!!!!!!!!!!
thank you
good

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

good
Tired of meth heads

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

If this person was such a WONDErFUL person they would be facing meth charges would they? Meth is a cancer to society, it ruins people and is dangerous. And for our children's sake, down with meth dealers and meth cooks. If you are going to mess around with it, you should be locked up.
concerned famly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Is there meetings for meth addicts and also what do these recovering addicts do after facing time when it comes to finding jobs? Is there sources to help assist, I am lost and want to stay clean but having a rough time now that I am back in the real world.
Ex-meth head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Dear concerned family,
There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I too was addicted to meth, after doing meth and cocaine for five years, I am proud to say I have been sober for four years now. It's not easy, but you can do it. Look in the yellow pages of a phone book under addiction. Also, you must stay away from anyone associated with meth. Lean on your family too. If you truely want to be sober, it requires an entire lifestyle change. It
Will be difficult but well worth it. Good luck and god bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kendallville Discussions

Search the Kendallville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Wed Bounty 1,284
baby Wed 123abc 1
verlin isaac beats his woman kandi slone Apr 5 jim 1
isaac running scared Apr 4 jim 1
verlin & merlin isaac get arrested Mar 28 pete 1
sorry it was verlin isaac thag got beat Mar 27 pete 1
berlin isaac got beat at car wash Mar 26 zack 2
•••
•••