Cheating is wrong

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2011
Cheating is wrong, and when you feel the need to cheat you should just leave your mate. And if our mate had cheated, dump them instead of being a cheater too.
former cheater

Lagrange, IN

#4 Feb 2, 2011
screw that! hit that shit and dont say a word or youll be paying allimony or support. Oh yeah wrap it up.
Know one

Temperance, MI

#5 Feb 10, 2011
There is an expert cheater now living in Rome City and used to live in Kendallville. All the preaching and praying won't dismiss those sins.
So what

South Bend, IN

#7 Feb 17, 2011
So what if there is a snitch? GOOD. All the drug dealers and meth makers deserve to rot in jail anyways.
not in kendallville

Columbia City, IN

#8 Mar 18, 2011
i got acused of cheating and along with other lies. I sure wish my marriage could of been alittle better. I would say if i had a good job she would still love me. if it makes someone feel better to be a hoe just to get $ let it be. i was in it for the love
not in kendallville

Columbia City, IN

#9 Mar 20, 2011
cheating is not good. never haqd any respect but i have alway need it, so is lies that are told just to decive a word or what ever be the case. i see far any way that i will alway be lied on so i can make thty other

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kendallville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
verlin Isaac gay marriage Sep 15 jack 2
A county informant named John Ireland is in K-v... Sep 5 Wtf 5
verlin under investigation Sep 2 jack 1
berlin isaac got beat at car wash (Mar '14) Aug 26 ronnie 3
Review: Raber's Discount Grocery (Jan '11) Jul '14 betty 7
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1,302
•••
•••
•••

Kendallville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kendallville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kendallville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kendallville