"dun dun" donathon mosley

"dun dun" donathon mosley

Posted in the Kendallville Forum

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 26, 2010
Anyone know donathon mosley? What kind of person is he?
local yokel

Cordele, GA

#2 Jul 29, 2010
Good guy, good singer, non drinker overall better than the average person
Faith

Stratford, CT

#3 Aug 7, 2010
He's my sweetheart :) always good to know people think well of my baby :)
Hes so nasty

United States

#4 Sep 7, 2013
He is a cheater his teeth are brown he doesn't work a real job he thinks he is a big rockstar but in reality he is just some old guy with a decent voice who cant sing or look good enough to make it out of singing in bars Rumor has it that he has been engaged 3 times in 18 months I heard he doesn't take care of his diabetes and cant "perform" certain manly tasks he hit on me once while is GIRLFRIEND was up singing karaoke Shame really He has had some young, beautiful women but they dump him because he is worthless i bet him and faith here arent together i heard he left her son home alone to go to the store or something and she dumped him on the spot i dont blame her any man who doesn't work cant get it up and cant even properly care for a child is lucky to have a woman at all lol i can't believe he would stoop low enough to try to cheat on these poor women that actually love that nasty guy because he should just be happy that they tolerate him i can't believe he hit on me while his GIRLFRIEND was still in the room i dont know who she was but she was pretty she was heavier set had long hair and was wearing scrubs obviously SHE worked and took care of HIM its so sad i feel bad for the poor girl she could do way better she was really really beautiful i couldn't believe she was dating that toad
Coolio

Carterville, IL

#5 Sep 15, 2013
He be my Daddy! Let him be!!! Yo!
anonymous

Auburn, IN

#6 Mar 15, 2014
Baby daddy? Funny.... I've heard he can't get it up and is sterile....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kendallville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kendallville fed up with meth problem (Aug '09) Jun '15 Idk 7
Mark Handshoe (Jul '13) May '15 just asking 3
seeking my sister Apr '15 boomerh 1
News Kendallville Looking To Ban K2 (Aug '10) Apr '15 Bill 6
What do you think about Amy Clawson???? (May '12) Mar '15 Anonymous 3
Personal loan to save my home (Jul '11) Mar '15 Mickey54 20
Murders in Drake Terrace (Jul '13) Feb '15 tgreento2 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kendallville Mortgages