Terry and Darlene Anderson's Murder

Posted in the Kendallville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sherry

United States

#1 Jul 14, 2006
If anyone would have any information about my father and step-mother's murder, please call LaGrange County Sheriff's office. It's going on 9 months since they were murdered and I miss my dad so very much. My son deserves to have answers why his grandpa was taken away from him at a young age. We all deserve answers and someone/people need to pay the price for taking them away. The murders took place in Mongo Indiana. I was searching on Mongo local stories and came onto this forum and assumed it was local - but maybe someone might know something.
Sherry

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2007
CRIMESTOPPERS For Mongo, Indiana:

Crimestoppers hotline (800)342-STOP

There is also a REWARD

PLEASE CALL.
Sherry

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2007
If anyone knows information about my father and step-mother's murder - Terry and Darleen Anderson from Mongo Indiana. Please call;

There is also a REWARD

Visit their web-page:

http://terryanddarleen.com/

Anyone know someone who drives a butterscotch Chevy S-10 pickup with primer on the door? In the other thread it was mentioned as a vehicle of interest.
Sherry

Redmond, WA

#4 Mar 16, 2007

There is also a REWARD with crimestoppers of $1,000 and a $2,000 reward from The Terry and Darleen Anderson Foundation - can have them both!

Please call.
Sherry

Redmond, WA

#5 Mar 17, 2007
If anyone knows information about my father and step-mother's murder - Terry and Darleen Anderson from Mongo Indiana. Please call;

There is also a REWARD

Visit their web-page:

Anyone know someone who drives a butterscotch Chevy S-10 pickup with primer on the door? In the other thread it was mentioned as a vehicle of interest.
Sherry

Redmond, WA

#6 Mar 19, 2007

There is also a REWARD

Visit their web-page:

Sherry

United States

#7 Apr 27, 2007
The reward is now $20,000 for the information leading to the arrest and convoction of Terry and Darleen Anderson's kiler(s) Please if you know anything we ask no questions. Please Give our family a measure of peace.

Please Contact
CRIMSTOPPERS of Indiana
(800)342-STOP

or
Tad Oakley ,Lt. Detective
LaGrange County Sheriff Dept.
toakley@lagrangesd.com
Sherry

Redmond, WA

#8 May 6, 2007
The reward is now $20,000 for the information leading to the arrest and conviction of Terry and Darleen Anderson's killer(s) Please if you know anything we ask no questions. Please Give the family a measure of peace. The murder occurred in Lagrange County, Indiana.

Please Contact
CRIMSTOPPERS of Indiana
(800)342-STOP

or
toakley@lagrangesd.com
Sherry

United States

#9 May 22, 2007
The reward is now $20,000 for the information leading to the arrest and conviction of Terry and Darleen Anderson's killer(s) Please if you know anything we ask no questions. Please Give the family a measure of peace. The murder occurred in Lagrange County, Indiana.

Please Contact
CRIMSTOPPERS of Indiana
(800)342-STOP

or
toakley@lagrangesd.com
Sherry

United States

#10 Jun 5, 2007
June is here.

The Second Annual Terry Anderson Iron Man Musky Fishing Tournament takes place next weekend (Father's Day Weekend - how appropriate huh) June 15 and 16th at North Webster Lake Indiana Musky Club.

Fishing the tournament does require to be a club member.

http://www.websterlakemuskyclub.org/

All proceed are going to be donated to The Terry and Darleen Anderson Foundation in helping to raise the reward $$$ and the cost of a rental billboard for Oct 2007 (2yr murder anniversary)

Presentation of awards and dinner/cook-out will be on Sat 16June at 7:00pm at the Main Pavilion on North Webster Lake Indiana - next to the Dixie Paddle Boat launch site. I have contacted TV, Newspaper and radio. I am hoping to plug the $20k reward.
This is open to the public.

Again - here is the info...

Please Contact
CRIMSTOPPERS of Indiana
(800)342-STOP

or
toakley@lagrangesd.com
Sherry

United States

#11 Jun 7, 2007
Please be aware the 16Jun presentation has been changed to begin at 5:00pm. This information was just given to me lastnight. It allows more daylight for the cook-out.
Sherry wrote:
June is here.
The Second Annual Terry Anderson Iron Man Musky Fishing Tournament takes place next weekend (Father's Day Weekend - how appropriate huh) June 15 and 16th at North Webster Lake Indiana Musky Club.
All proceed are going to be donated to The Terry and Darleen Anderson Foundation in helping to raise the reward $$$ and the cost of a rental billboard for Oct 2007 (2yr murder anniversary)
Presentation of awards and dinner/cook-out will be on Sat 16June at 5:00pm at the Main Pavilion on North Webster Lake Indiana - next to the Dixie Paddle Boat launch site. I have contacted TV, Newspaper and radio. I am hoping to plug the $20k reward.
Please Contact
CRIMSTOPPERS of Indiana
(800)342-STOP
or
toakley@lagrangesd.com
Sherry

United States

#12 Jun 7, 2007
Please be aware the 16Jun presentation has been changed to begin at 5:00pm. This information was just given to me lastnight. It allows more daylight for the cook-out.
Sherry wrote:
June is here.
Presentation of awards and dinner/cook-out will be on Sat 16June at 5:00pm at the Main Pavilion on North Webster Lake Indiana - next to the Dixie Paddle Boat launch site. I have contacted TV, Newspaper and radio. I am hoping to plug the $20k reward.
Please Contact
CRIMSTOPPERS of Indiana
(800)342-STOP
or
toakley@lagrangesd.com
John

Kendallville, IN

#13 Jun 25, 2007
Sherry wrote:
There is also a REWARD
PLEASE CALL.
I am curious if there is DNA of the assailant? Please let me know. I have a posible suspect in mind. John
John

Kendallville, IN

#14 Jun 25, 2007
I am curious if there is DNA of the murderer? I have a possible suspect in mind.
Sherry

United States

#15 Jun 29, 2007
John - I do not know if there is DNA. Please contact Det. Tad Oakley and give him all the possible information you might think is important. Sheriff is very very tight lipped and will not tell family what information they have. It's very very important JOhn what information you have.. It just might break this case open to catch the murder/s of my family.. PLEASE JOHN.. Please.....

toakley@lagrangesd.com

Your in Kendallville - The sheriff's office is right down the road from your town - I drive thru and around there all the time when I visit..

I will check this topix and see if you reply back John.. PLEASE PLEASE call sheriff and let them know your thoughts.

Sherry -
Terry Anderson's First Daughter
Methinks

Burlingame, CA

#16 Jul 1, 2007
John wrote:
I am curious if there is DNA of the murderer? I have a possible suspect in mind.
John Please call the LE. It might be nothing you have but it could break this case. And I just read an article where they do have DNA>
Again I am begging you to call please let this family get some clossure
john

Kendallville, IN

#17 Jul 2, 2007
Sherry, It may be nothing but I will contact Det. Oakley. It is just a hunch.
Sherry

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2007
Your hunch John might earn you $20,000...!!

If there is an arrest and conviction with your 'hunch'.

Please call Tad Oakley...

Thanks John for your information and reading this thread.
methinks

Milpitas, CA

#19 Jul 3, 2007
john wrote:
Sherry, It may be nothing but I will contact Det. Oakley. It is just a hunch.
John Thank you for doing this. Like you said it might be nothing but.....! At least now you know you are doing the right thing.*Cross FINNERS* That this is the break Sherry needs.
john

Cromwell, IN

#20 Jul 3, 2007
I have contacted the detective about the person I have in mind. I hope to hear back from him. I will post response. take care and good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kendallville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know max sargent (Mar '10) Oct 13 notgunnasai 2
Shanon Clewell Oct 4 Bitchhhhhhh 1
verlin Isaac gay marriage Sep '14 jack 2
A county informant named John Ireland is in K-v... Sep '14 Wtf 5
verlin under investigation Sep '14 jack 1
berlin isaac got beat at car wash (Mar '14) Aug '14 ronnie 3
Review: Raber's Discount Grocery (Jan '11) Jul '14 betty 7
Kendallville Dating
Find my Match

Kendallville Jobs