Cherry Master owners beware

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

The first arrests and seizures by a new anti-gaming task force targeting illegal Cherry Master machines were followed by a warning Friday from state officials: More raids are coming.
Comments
41 - 43 of 43 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sandra

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2008

quick question are they legal anywhere? why do they make them if they are not legal?
informer

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

William P.Aburn , Kokomo IN.,, convicted child abuser,, bought meth drugs with his baby daughter in the truck outside,,"Ricky" Aburn has a criminal record and cannot be trusted around children,,, he has a record of theft and abuse,,, fair warning to our citizens about William "Ricky" Aburn.. Kokomo lowlife//
Mom

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

informer wrote:
William P.Aburn , Kokomo IN.,, convicted child abuser,, bought meth drugs with his baby daughter in the truck outside,,"Ricky" Aburn has a criminut ital record and cannot be trusted around children,,, he has a record of theft and abuse,,, fair warning to our citizens about William "Ricky" Aburn.. Kokomo lowlife//
Just searching to find out if his newest arrest warrant went through and found this. He is continuing to get away with crimes against his 2 children and their mother and has been given visitation rights. There is a protection order in place but it is not being enforced. He has been arrested and gotten off several times. This summer he atempted to run over his son with his truck.
and threatened to kill them. he was arrested and charged with 3 counts of invasion of privacy for the 3rd time and the prosecutor only charged him with one count as a misdemeanor instead of all of the felonies that snould have been charged and released him on time served. When he wes released he began stalking harrassing and threatening again. He broke into the house on oct. 21st and went into the daughters bedroom while she was sleeping, drove past her school during recess, made harrassing calls a police officer wittnessed this 2 x's and did nothing. He broke into the home again and left threats on the walls and vanalized the house which was empty. I'm still waiting on the arrest warrant. The prosecutor fleming refuses to do his job. said he can do what he wants and doesn't have a boss not to vote for him next term if you don't like it. The police dept. say they are going to do somthing and don't. But they sure do jump and the chance to pin something on me,the mother. He has not seen these children in almos a year never supported them and has endangered their lives and is being allowed to do so and I am trying to protect my kids but the system set up to protect them is putting them in danger and taking away our rights and letting him do whatever he wants

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kendallville Discussions

Search the Kendallville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A county informant named John Ireland is in K-v... Jul 10 Shut up 4
Review: Raber's Discount Grocery (Jan '11) Jul 4 betty 7
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Lord Hater 92
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1,302
Jerry Ramey Jun '14 Still looking 1
Sally Lehman (Jan '12) Jun '14 bre46755 9
Apartment/house rentals in Kendallville (Help) Jun '14 kakaka 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kendallville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••