Package of fliers left outside high s...

Package of fliers left outside high school causes stir, delay

There are 4 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from May 26, 2007, titled Package of fliers left outside high school causes stir, delay. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A package found outside a high school prompted a two-hour school delay before police destroyed it, only to discover that its contents were harmless fliers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Kumar

Brownsburg, IN

#1 May 26, 2007
What is there to say?

Society of fear? Overanxious Chief Wigam looking for something big happening in his town? Legitimate response? I just don't know.

Seriously though, do people really leave bombs in plain sight like that anymore? I thought that was just in the movies.
Jesus H

AOL

#2 May 26, 2007
Homeland security baby.
Blue

Fredericktown, OH

#3 May 26, 2007
Really? You're questioning the intuition of an observant police officer. I'm glad to hear someone is looking out for the students and staff.
thankful

United States

#4 May 26, 2007
My nephew goes to that high school and I for one am thankful for such an observant and cautious police force. Better safe than sorry these days....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kendallville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Girlfriend sobs details of slaying (Dec '06) Jun '16 smiley 22
Terry and Darlene Anderson's Murder (Jul '06) Apr '16 Archangel 55
Gov. JOHN KASICH for PRESIDENT (Jan '16) Mar '16 slide 2
Sal lahman (Dec '14) Jan '16 Realist 2
News 2 Waterloo men charged with murder (Apr '07) Dec '15 Been There Done That 95
News Solar power getting customers' attention (Dec '15) Dec '15 Solarman 1
Mark Handshoe (Jul '13) Dec '15 INsightPI 4

Kendallville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kendallville Mortgages