Is kendallville ever gonna get any good quality paying jobs?

Posted in the Kendallville Forum

Brian

Dekalb, IL

#1 Jul 21, 2012
Ok we have a Mayor in this town of kendallville IN. That has not brought in a good paying job in this town ever, the sad thing is that she got re elected do to the fact that nobody decided they wanted to run agaisnt her but I guess that's ok cause I don't expect any good paying jobs to come in to this town any time soon, Hey mayor Susie do this town a favor clean this shit hole town up and create some good paying jobs, we pay u to be the leader of this town, sorry but u got to go this town deserves better just sayin, u have been around long enough time to move forward this town needs it!
lol

Rome City, IN

#2 Jul 22, 2012
Brian wrote:
Ok we have a Mayor in this town of kendallville IN. That has not brought in a good paying job in this town ever, the sad thing is that she got re elected do to the fact that nobody decided they wanted to run agaisnt her but I guess that's ok cause I don't expect any good paying jobs to come in to this town any time soon, Hey mayor Susie do this town a favor clean this shit hole town up and create some good paying jobs, we pay u to be the leader of this town, sorry but u got to go this town deserves better just sayin, u have been around long enough time to move forward this town needs it!
If everyone in this town is as educated as you are..... Well let's just say the mayor isn't the problem!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kendallville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
verlin Isaac gay marriage Sep 15 jack 2
A county informant named John Ireland is in K-v... Sep 5 Wtf 5
verlin under investigation Sep 2 jack 1
berlin isaac got beat at car wash (Mar '14) Aug 26 ronnie 3
Review: Raber's Discount Grocery (Jan '11) Jul '14 betty 7
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1,302
•••
•••

Kendallville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kendallville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kendallville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kendallville
•••