Judge James Punch/ Charles Livingston Case

Posted in the Kendall Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Never ending

Buffalo, NY

#1 Apr 3, 2012
http://thedailynewsonline.com/news/article_b1...
Yet again the Task Force and authorities do their job to take the drugs and dealers off the streets for Judge Punch to give them a slap on the wrist and let them walk in 120 days. Judge Punch helps the dealers out more than the cops. He needs to step down.
Mad

Clockville, NY

#2 Apr 3, 2012
Never ending wrote:
http://thedailynewsonline.com/ news/article_b16ed2a8-7d45-11e 1-9e96-001a4bcf887a.html#user- comment-area
Yet again the Task Force and authorities do their job to take the drugs and dealers off the streets for Judge Punch to give them a slap on the wrist and let them walk in 120 days. Judge Punch helps the dealers out more than the cops. He needs to step down.
If Punch is the problem why did Law Enforcement and the Legal field endorse him for his last election ? Seems Orleans County had a chance to change things and chose the "same ole, same ole".
This fall you have an election for District Attorney and again... you have no choice. You will be stuck with Cardone again.
Frustrated

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 3, 2012
What do you even know about this case?
Never ending

Buffalo, NY

#4 Apr 3, 2012
Frustrated wrote:
What do you even know about this case?
Dirty Doctor stole pads from other Dr's to have other's sell the scripts for him.

Why? What I miss?
Frustrated

Rochester, NY

#5 Apr 3, 2012
Check out the original information. Who was arrested with all the drugs, money, guns, etc. and where is he now? "Dirty Doctor" as you call him has an absolutely clean record and this was stated in court. Judge couldn't figure out "motivation" because there wasn't any. "Dirty Doctor's" scripts were reported stolen two times to local authorities at least 9 months before his arrest.
Never ending

Buffalo, NY

#6 Apr 3, 2012
Frustrated wrote:
Check out the original information. Who was arrested with all the drugs, money, guns, etc. and where is he now? "Dirty Doctor" as you call him has an absolutely clean record and this was stated in court. Judge couldn't figure out "motivation" because there wasn't any. "Dirty Doctor's" scripts were reported stolen two times to local authorities at least 9 months before his arrest.
The other 2 had clean records too, what's your point? Motivation was money for the Dirty Doctor. That's why he is the only one charged in the other 2 counties. Sorry if he is your friend and I'm offending you. It is what it is. And the girl had the guns and she got off with a misdemeanor. Go figure, right?
Watching from a distance

Batavia, NY

#7 Apr 3, 2012
When you turn into a confidential informant in this orleans county you can get away with anything.
Frustrated

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 3, 2012
The Rochester Raiders Player has a clean record?
Frustrated

Rochester, NY

#9 Apr 3, 2012
Watching from a distance wrote:
When you turn into a confidential informant in this orleans county you can get away with anything.
I guess that says it all.
Mad

Clockville, NY

#10 Apr 3, 2012
Frustrated wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that says it all.
Yep and we got the biggest one posting on these forums.
Super Star

Batavia, NY

#11 Apr 3, 2012
Mad wrote:
<quoted text>
If Punch is the problem why did Law Enforcement and the Legal field endorse him for his last election ? Seems Orleans County had a chance to change things and chose the "same ole, same ole".
This fall you have an election for District Attorney and again... you have no choice. You will be stuck with Cardone again.
Hey Peppy, How come YOUR conservative party didn't run their own candidate then ? You could have gotten that dude from Monroe County to run or did he sell his vacant home. Punch kicked his a$$ 80% to 20%. LMFAO.
Mad

Clockville, NY

#12 Apr 3, 2012
Super Star wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Peppy, How come YOUR conservative party didn't run their own candidate then ? You could have gotten that dude from Monroe County to run or did he sell his vacant home. Punch kicked his a$$ 80% to 20%. LMFAO.
Its like calling a dog... lmao. Here he is folks, I give you super snitch.
Never ending

United States

#13 Apr 3, 2012
Frustrated wrote:
The Rochester Raiders Player has a clean record?
Clean.
Super Star

Batavia, NY

#14 Apr 3, 2012
Mad wrote:
<quoted text>
Its like calling a dog... lmao. Here he is folks, I give you super snitch.
Why is it that only the criminal element with something to hide are the ones scared of informants ? What are you hiding Peppy?
Mad

Clockville, NY

#15 Apr 3, 2012
Super Star wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that only the criminal element with something to hide are the ones scared of informants ? What are you hiding Peppy?
C'mon edwin... you know Ive never been arrested in my life. Now you....
Glad you moved

Batavia, NY

#16 Apr 4, 2012
Mad wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon edwin... you know Ive never been arrested in my life. Now you....
C'mon Peppy..you know I am not Edwin and no I have never been arrested in my life. Oh Yeah I have also never been in front of a judge because my kids were taken away and never had my a$$ kicked by my co-workers either, and never questioned in connection with an arson fire. Now you...
Mad

Clockville, NY

#17 Apr 4, 2012
Glad you moved wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Peppy..you know I am not Edwin and no I have never been arrested in my life. Oh Yeah I have also never been in front of a judge because my kids were taken away and never had my a$$ kicked by my co-workers either, and never questioned in connection with an arson fire. Now you...
Ummm, lets see... I was in front of Jim Punch in my custody case. I had no idea that his best buddy was tapping my ex pig but he did. Who's the bad guy in this scenario ? My ass wasnt kicked. I was suckered from behind by a dirty officer named arnie jonathan. Biggest pos around. He also like assualting cops and dating inmates girlfriends who came to visit. And the deputy who questioned me no longer is a deputy. Wonder what happened there ? Oh and there have not been anymore arsons since the pizzamidget moved. You should thank me... your house could have been next.and edwin, you were arrested. But because youre a snitch you get away with sh!t.
movedfarawayyyyy y

Sunnyvale, CA

#18 Apr 4, 2012
mark... i do not want to say who i am on this public forum because well i just dont because certain members of my family are well-known and may or may not be police officers or public officials.... but i know a whole lot that is not heresay or guessing - not about everything mind you but about a certain few people.. and even though i have not lived there for quite some time it realli disgusts me reading some of these topics - i would like to privately email you to see if you would be interested in information.. it may not be everything you want but im sure it will help you
Mad

Clockville, NY

#19 Apr 4, 2012
movedfarawayyyyyy wrote:
mark... i do not want to say who i am on this public forum because well i just dont because certain members of my family are well-known and may or may not be police officers or public officials.... but i know a whole lot that is not heresay or guessing - not about everything mind you but about a certain few people.. and even though i have not lived there for quite some time it realli disgusts me reading some of these topics - i would like to privately email you to see if you would be interested in information.. it may not be everything you want but im sure it will help you
I have only given my name to show certain sissies (superstar) and a few of his buddies how real men act. I understand you not giving yours. These wipes can be relentless. And feel free to email anything you have on these snakes. I love exposing them for what they are.
[email protected]
Super Star

Batavia, NY

#20 Apr 4, 2012
Mad wrote:
<quoted text>
I have only given my name to show certain sissies (superstar) and a few of his buddies how real men act. I understand you not giving yours. These wipes can be relentless. And feel free to email anything you have on these snakes. I love exposing them for what they are.
[email protected]
Funny thing, that it always someone else's fault. Nothing is ever your fault. Be a man and take your medicine. You are a gutless punk who blames everyone else for your short comings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kendall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petition to REMOVE RON VENDETTI (May '10) Apr 24 amyrose33 57
Sav-A-Lot, Albion Apr 12 Good News Gerry 3
Want the truth about the conditions of Albion C... Apr 9 SSS 4
uncle sals Apr 6 Harbor guy 2
News Albion prison worker charged in sex case (Mar '09) Apr 6 Albionmistreatsthem 192
News What's your opinion of the Hazzard County Squir... (Feb '13) Apr 3 Hawk 31
New head shop in Albion (Nov '15) Mar '17 Pfffft 24

Kendall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kendall Mortgages