First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Gay Mad Buzard

Batavia, NY

#21 Aug 24, 2012
Sudsy wrote:
<quoted text>This whole solution to the problem is a crock. It was known from the beginning that such laws would be unenforceable. Why did this problem need to go before the Village Board after drawing in the APD? Seems like the Men's Softball League officers failed the system by not enforcing the rules nor the consequences in the first place. The players and spectators who violated them tested the waters and saw the farce and went forward. There is also no smoking (including tobacco) in village parks/properties. No tickets here. WTF? Selective enforcement? This recent action merely bandaids the problem but does not heal it. George Dukakis said it well when he said "a fish rots from the head down".
Who Cares... If you want to party like a rock star then you need to hang out at Shay's on Saturday and sing some tunes with "The One and Only Super Star"

"The Super Star is in the House"
A few bad seeds

Batavia, NY

#22 Aug 25, 2012
If any of you knew anything about NY law...drinking at the parks has always been illegal. People have just chosen to ignore the law for as long as I can remember. It could have been inforced at any time and it finally was. It would never have been an issue and probably would have just gone on like always with issues if it wasn't for a few bad seeds. There were only 2 or 3 teams in the entire league that brought this all on, as the other 20 teams had no issues at all. If you can't drink and then clean up your own cans and bottles when you are done...that's the 1st issue. The bigger issue that caused the whole thing was the weed bags left with the cans and bottles. If people are that stupid to smoke the shit, and then it makes them even stupider that they leave it lying around, it's only because of them that everyone got punished for these select few bad seeds. I've been watching and/or playing in the Albion and other area leagues for over 20 years. If you want to point fingers they are the ones that the finger can be pointed at.
boo ya

Southbridge, MA

#23 Aug 25, 2012
This leauge has been goin down hill for at least 5 years. And now that the village has appointed a dude that already quit the position b4 l. Hope there is no leauge. Writing tickets for what they did is bogus. Used to bring multiple coolers to hulaed on Fri nights when softball was softball!
Peppy

Batavia, NY

#24 Aug 25, 2012
who effin cares. we have more important problems in this county and i am going to expose what needs to be exposed you just wait and see i have a big announcement coming next week
Super Star

Rochester, NY

#25 Aug 26, 2012
Anyone got any spare painkillers ?

The Super Star is in your house.... looking for painkillers.......
Elmer

Beallsville, MD

#26 Aug 26, 2012
Hey laeve old Peppy alon. He saids the truts abots all those corupt peoples in Orleens County. And a big annoncment is comming!
bitchtastic

Buffalo, NY

#27 Aug 26, 2012
and john grillo is a efffin joke
Old Couple

Bergen, NY

#28 Aug 26, 2012
Gym Class All Stars, supervised by a high stung over aggressive nature wife thumper. Look Out!
Super Gay Star

AOL

#29 Aug 26, 2012
That Elmer and Peppy are thuch brutes. I with they weren't suth dominant heteros. I get nervouth every time i see them because they probably think i look fat in my uniform. What thavages.
old time citizen

Vancouver, Canada

#30 Aug 28, 2012
Soon the Rainy cold damp days of winter will be here. All the crazy-s will cease to walk the streets, the game fields will have a foot of snow on them and all that will be left in this town to do is to stand outside of the Shamrock, smoke cigerettes and go to Walmart to get warm.
Super Star

Batavia, NY

#31 Aug 31, 2012
old time citizen wrote:
Soon the Rainy cold damp days of winter will be here. All the crazy-s will cease to walk the streets, the game fields will have a foot of snow on them and all that will be left in this town to do is to stand outside of the Shamrock, smoke cigerettes and go to Walmart to get warm.
Or we can all sit around the coffee shop and piss & moan like the rest of the old prunes all winter. That's what Johnny & Irwin do....LMFAO
old time citizen

Lyndonville, NY

#32 Aug 31, 2012
I don't need a Softball game or a park to enjoy a beer. I get a good 12 pack on Sale, go home where it is warm and drink a few cans a week. Unlike you who needs a bar. I think you have to lay down, and they dump it in you with a funnel. Thats bad for your liver Superstar.
Softball Season

Cranford, NJ

#33 Mar 16, 2013
Softball season will soon be on the way. What is going on with the softball league this year.
Sudsy

Batavia, NY

#34 Mar 16, 2013
Softball Season wrote:
Softball season will soon be on the way. What is going on with the softball league this year.
Games at Bullard on Sundays are for the Prohibition Powder Puff Teams
old time citizen

Buffalo, NY

#35 Jun 12, 2013
Too many Indians on the fields and Ice rinks...but they sure can drink a lot of beer. Good for local businesses.... but don't try to take their ice when they are on it.... Ni figure skates allowed. Many times their names appear in the police blotters... usually for aggravated assault or domestic violence....
Panama Red

Batavia, NY

#36 Jun 15, 2013
old time citizen wrote:
Too many Indians on the fields and Ice rinks...but they sure can drink a lot of beer. Good for local businesses.... but don't try to take their ice when they are on it.... Ni figure skates allowed. Many times their names appear in the police blotters... usually for aggravated assault or domestic violence....
typical albion old yuck. get a life old timer it ain't the 50's anymore.
The nose

Buffalo, NY

#37 Jul 2, 2013
Panama Red wrote:
<quoted text>
typical albion old yuck. get a life old timer it ain't the 50's anymore.
In the 50s we would have had a Rumble. And the Indians wouldn't own the ice or fields. They would learn to play nice and be respectful. It was the golden years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kendall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 19 min Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 13 hr truth 759
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 19 Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440
New "gang" in Albion and Medina Sep 18 flavafav 50
•••
•••
•••

Kendall Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kendall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kendall News, Events & Info