IronMan

Batavia, NY

#1 Feb 1, 2013
http://thedailynewsonline.com/news/article_23...

their aint nothin wrung with huntin ands eatins some sqirellz. peoples need to be minding there own buziness
FoomanChoo

Tewksbury, MA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
I am making a huge complaint about all you mean people killing all the nice squirrels in Holly NY. AS of today I am also filing a ban on mouse traps and will send a letter ans complaint to the Supreme Court as Cruel and Unusual punishment. I all you peoples in Holly NY also put peanuts butter on your mouse traps and then when the furry little critter sneaks up....WHACK! Off comes his head. You people in that whole area must be mean old rednecks with little test-tickles. Please no more mouse traps in Holley NY Its mean and the mice and squirrels like to talk and run around together. You firemens should all drink your beer and just gow old and get fat....! New complaint;NO MORE KILLING THE MICE!
Next Year

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Hope the Holley Fire Department has another Squirrel Slam next year.
Danny Boone and Friends

Batavia, NY

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Next Year wrote:
Hope the Holley Fire Department has another Squirrel Slam next year.
The WNYVFA is already doing a variety of varmint blasts throughout WNY.
Squirrels

Allentown, PA

#6 Mar 23, 2013
Lets all get some squirrels next year. Season opens September 1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kendall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead body at Lake Alice Aug 23 saradxdf 3
Hawley wants a raise Aug 20 votes him out 6
Uncle Sal's has new owner Aug 20 Glad he is gone 5
Kevin P Clark Jul '16 Inform the people 2
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul '16 josephbarkley 20
News Upstate NY college student accused of raping wo... (May '15) May '15 StopOrIWillShoot 1
News Kendall Jenner: Real model or just a famous face? (Jul '14) Sep '14 amw 2

Kendall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kendall Mortgages