Inked: New tattoo shop opens in Kenai

Inked: New tattoo shop opens in Kenai

There are 3 comments on the Peninsula Clarion story from Apr 16, 2009, titled Inked: New tattoo shop opens in Kenai. In it, Peninsula Clarion reports that:

When deciding on a name for his new tattoo shop, Chris Evans went with Tattoos By The Good The Bad And The Ugly, however, "serendipitous" might have been more accurate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peninsula Clarion.

Robin Probart

Anchorage, AK

#1 Jul 9, 2009
Just moved here in April. Looking for a new tattooist. Have a special tattoo I want done. I have heard really good things about this place. Will give it a shot.
Tia

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2011
They are amazing people got my wrist tattoo there great work!!! Will go back and recommend this place to everyone!!
warm here

Winchester, KY

#3 Jun 24, 2011
Is it cold there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Weird winters' a challenge for peony growers Jun 29 Larry Craig s WC ... 2
News 5.8 magnitude earthquake west of Willow rattles... Jun 24 u never really know 1
News Anchorage earthquake felt on Kenai Peninsula Jun 24 u never know where 1
News Will Alaska's weird winter be followed by equal... Jun 22 Chimps 46
News Mountain Children's Home orphans reunite (Oct '06) May '15 bill wallner 4
News Marijuana regulation to remain on schedule (Jan '15) Jan '15 ASadStudent 1
Daniel S Sullivan… LIES, LIES and MORE LIES…wan... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Worried voter 1
More from around the web

Kenai People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Kenai Mortgages