Analog to digital signal conversion for televisions - KTVA

There are 1 comment on the KTVA Anchorage story from Jul 20, 2008, titled Analog to digital signal conversion for televisions - KTVA. In it, KTVA Anchorage reports that:

The government will soon force broadcasters, like CBS 11, to shut off our analog signal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVA Anchorage.

J Schmitz

Fairbanks, AK

#1 Aug 18, 2008
The information provided here on the Digital transition of KTVA to HDTV is truly poor and fragmented. How about a very, very basic, explanation of what channels KTVA is (or will?) be broadcasting on, is the station broadcasting today in HDTV?
Channel 2, for example, has two channels that readily appear on my coverter box. Trying Ch 11 yields nothing. Ch 13 appears, 11 does not. I would think that 11 should work given that the station is here in town. Yes? No?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikiski Music Thread (May '12) 13 hr Musikologist 17
Review: Big Dog Custom 4x4 & Auto Repair Apr 26 Ana Myous 1
News Republican senators plead for public understand... Apr 22 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Will Alaska's weird winter be followed by equal... Mar '15 Sneaky Pete 45
Searching for my Uncle! Mar '15 Krickettx5 1
Review: Elite Auto & Diesel Repair Mar '15 AKICEGUY 1
Fall Bohemian Wedding Inspiration Mar '15 fionana 1
More from around the web

Kenai People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]