Meth education project heads into communities
The Alaska Meth Education Project announced Monday it has launched a community outreach program designed to raise awareness and reduce demand for the highly addictive illicit drug methamphetamine.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clarion Dispatch.
#1 Dec 12, 2008
Campaign for A TRANSPARENT MASSMEDIA
In the rush for sensational and bigger profits, we got use to distortion the reality.
We present you some negative facts which do not onor us and we fight against it !
1. The presentation, with regularity in news reports of the negatives aspects, subjectively commented, taking sides or sententious.
2. The vitiation of Romanian image in the World through resentation of an unauthorized opinions which labels a whole nation after an individual behavior of some Romanians, or even worst, of some Rromi (Gipsy) which have problems with the law.
3. Repeating the same negatives news in a bigger or smaller period of time.
4. The periodic generalization of irregularities, like being a rule to follow or a national character feature.
5. Taking over of unchecked information from persons which has interest and are subordinated of the corrupt triangle political man business man mass media representative, which detour the attention from the true causes of the events.
6. Often, we see how unprofessional broadcasts have as protagonists some characters, citizens which has problems with the law, having a trivial vocabulary, where are revealed information related with the private life or of trials. We warn you that the justice cannot be done with the television and neither influencing the course of an investigation through all sort of maneuvers or diversions which claims that is a journalistic investigation. We ask ourselves on good reason, if the mass-media didn't develop his client capitalism.
7. To abstain ourselves in the attempt to sub-appreciate the state institutes, to encourage the anarchy and the special interest groups which has as purpose the destruction of the force and the authority of the Romanian national state as a right and democratic state.
8. As we know, the state fundamental law, The Romanian Constitution, claims clearly at article 30, paragraph 6:the speech freedom cannot prejudice the dignity, the honor, the private life of the person and neither the right of the self imagine; paragraph 7:are prohibited by law the defamation of the country and the nation, the inducement of the aggression act, at national, racial, class or religion hate, the incitement to discrimination, to territorial
separatism to public violence, also the obscene manifestations, which contravene of the good behavior. Also in article 31, paragraph 3, claims that the right to the information cannot prejudice the protection measurements of young or the national security.
9. In this context, we propose to constitute an organism with juridical authority National Council Against Manipulation, as the existing one, named National Council for Disproof of Discrimination, which will have the purpose to discourage the media, imagine and ideological war, to forbidden the intoxication of the public opinion through disinformation, but also the over-information.
10. We address ourselves to the Romanian President, Mr. Traian Basescu,to apply the Constitutional prerogatives, mentioning the article 30, paragraph 5, which states that:the law can impose to the mass media the obligation of making public the source of financing.
The Parliament will have a big responsibility to modify and complete the informational protection law, by consulting the civil and academic society.
The opinion of interested people in this campaign will be published in Romania and abroad.
President of MASS COMMUNICATION POWER
( WWW.mcppress.ro )
Add your comments below
|Seek out the ideal of 2013 Prom Dresses (Jul '13)||Jul 21||ljch1210||13|
|Sterling man faces sexual abuse, child porn cha...||Jul 17||howironic2||1|
|Nikiski Music Thread (May '12)||Jul 4||Musikologist||19|
|Bill requires school board vetting for Alaska s...||Apr '16||Phil Salford||8|
|Alaska lawmakers move to lower penalties for te...||Apr '16||Ann Marie||1|
|2 Hikers Rescued from Kenai Peninsula Glacier||Apr '16||Jennie||1|
|Invasive aphids found around Kachemak Bay||Apr '16||Jennie||1|
Find what you want!
Search Kenai Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC