C Foster

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

Been looking for this person for a long time..and I received info that Don died August 16/2005. I would like to determine if this is the right person that I grew up anyone with any info it would be appreciated!!! Thanks, C
Edd Laville

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

I am looking for a Don Noffsinger that I went to school in Bellevue, Wa with back in 66-69
email:wwwss1950@yahoo.com
C Foster

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Edd Laville wrote:
I am looking for a Don Noffsinger that I went to school in Bellevue, Wa with back in 66-69
email:wwwss1950@yahoo.com
I would like to determine if we are looking for the same Don Noffsinger....The person I am looking for went to an academy in Harlingen, Texas for about a year....until his father died. Are we on the same track? C Foster
Jim Hopkins

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2009

The Don Noffsinger you are talking about is my cousin. He was one year younger than I was. I attended Bellevue High School and he attended Newport High, I think. Yes, his dad died of lukemia in December of 1968. Both he and I attended the funeral. After that, I went off to the Navy and he went into the Marine Corps for a short time and then disappeared into Alaska. He was very reclusive and wouldn't let any family members know of his whereabouts. I am now doing a family history and, sadly, have learned of his death. What I want to know now is, who was his wife and did he have any children?
C Foster

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2009

Jim Hopkins wrote:
The Don Noffsinger you are talking about is my cousin. He was one year younger than I was. I attended Bellevue High School and he attended Newport High, I think. Yes, his dad died of lukemia in December of 1968. Both he and I attended the funeral. After that, I went off to the Navy and he went into the Marine Corps for a short time and then disappeared into Alaska. He was very reclusive and wouldn't let any family members know of his whereabouts. I am now doing a family history and, sadly, have learned of his death. What I want to know now is, who was his wife and did he have any children?
Are you sure that the Donnie Noffsinger that died in Kenai is the same person we are talking about? Are you in contact with his sister? His Dad was a Dr. and his Mom was one of the nicest people. I spent a lot of time at their house during mid fifties to 1964.... Lots of great childhood memories and adventures. I have some info about the person who died a few years ago in Kenai, but there were some pieces of info that I thought didn't fit. The person I knew grew up on Mercer Island.
C Foster

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2009

Jim: I would be glad to share the info I have in regard to "Don Noffsinger" that died in Kenai, Ak a couple of years ago...there is a Fiance's name within the info but not much more information and There was something about the info that made me think?hope? that it wasn't the same person I have looked for all these years...but now I guess with the Alaska connection it just about has to be. So sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kenai Discussions

Search the Kenai Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Andrea Trescott MD Jul 14 Umm FIFO 1
Air, ground search for Alaska family of 4 expands Jul 10 Zara 1
Seek out the ideal of 2013 Prom Dresses (Jul '13) Jul 2 Daniel 11
Human remains found by firefighters in Sterling Jun 29 Dennis Normand 1
2 Men Trying for Eagle Photo Rescued From Mudflats Jun 29 Parden Pard 4
Troopers search for missing Soldotna woman Jun '14 Sharene 1
Adams/Hundley/Jividen Jun '14 Duly Noted 1
•••
•••