lisa and rich hudec mobsterteers

Posted in the Kemp Mill Forum

HoraceGeo

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2009
Lisa Hudec bought the company in 2003 and renamed it USProtect, according to the bankruptcy filing.
In January, Wachovia called in a $15 million line of credit. The bank gave USProtect until March 13 to make the payment after a failed negotiation to extend another $3 million to $4 million to meet payroll and keep the contracts. A separate attempt by Richard Norman, president and CEO of USProtect, to buy the company was thwarted as well.
Wachovia is not alone in seeking money owed. Anthony Verna, who worked as the vice president of business development, is seeking $841,795 he was awarded in a previous lawsuit for commissions the company did not pay him. Verna's lawyer, Eric Eisen of Eisen and Shapiro in Bethesda, said they joined the lawsuit after trying to attach the judgment to the company's empty bank account.
"They were not the people they presented themselves to be," Eisner said. "Including my client, there are a lot of disappointed folks since they have no money, and no one is coming up to the plate for them."
ALL I CAN SAY IS IF YOU LOOK AT HOW THEY BANKRUPTED USPROTECT IS IT ANY WONDER THEY DID THE SAME TO TUCO. THESE ARE PETTY CROOKS WITH STUPID ON THE BRAIN.
ABCHELD

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2009

According to the court documents, Hudec responded to Holiday in another e-mail, writing: "Sounds great! Before you know it, we will be in all 50 states with thousands of guards. Then again, knowing you, you will have 'A Friend' in each state. That will take some cash to accomplish."

JUST LOOK, THE FEDS COULD TELL FROM THE E-MAIL RICH HUDEC KNEW ALL AND WAS INVOLVED WITH THE WHOLE BRIBERY DEAL. WE ALL KNEW THAT AND IT SEEMS THEY DID TOO BUT HE OBVIOUSLY RATTED ON SOME VERY IMPORTANT FRIENDS TO ALLOW HIM THE LUXURY OF GETTING A VERY LITE SENTNECE FOR A 5 TIME CONVICTED FELON. THIS LITTLE MOBSTERTEER HAS MADE OFF WITH SCAM AFTER SCAM AND WHEN HE COULD NOT DO THE DEALS DIRECTLY, HE GOT HIS OLD LADY TO BE HIM IN LIFE. WELL SHE DOES KINDA LOOK LIKE A MAN-KINDA ROUGH-BUT HOW CAN SHE WALK FREE FOR SO LONG WHEN SHE KNOWINGLY COMMUTTED MANY MULTIPLE FELONIES HERSLEF.
LEARNING CURVE

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2009
LA Guard wrote:
We have no information from anyone here. I wonder if I will ever see my $6,000 owed to me in backpay. If anyone ever see any of their pay please post a comment and let others know.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE THAT MONEY. THE HUDECS WERE CLEVER ENOUGH TO STICK THE MONEY IN OFF SHORE AND ANOTHER BUSINESS. EVEN WACHOVIA HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO COLLECT A 4 MILLION DOLLAR JUDGEMENT THAT IS FILED IN FLORIDA FROM USPROTECT DAYS. THE HUDECS MADE OFF WITH ALOT OF PEOPLES MONEY AND DID NOT LOOK BACK. IT WAS ALL A CON AND UNFORTUNATELY WE ALL BOUGHT INTO IT BECAUSE WE WORKEDD FOR CROOKS WHO HAD A MISSION. BUY USPROTECT RIGHT AFTER RICH WAS ABLE TO SECURE THE BRIBED CONTRACTS AND MICHEAL HOLIDAY WANTED TO GET HIS PART AND BAIL. THE HUDECS NEVER MENAT TO STAY BUT TO BUILD UP THE COMPANY, GET OUT ALL THE CASH THEY COULD QUICKLY AND GET OUT OF DODGE. WHAT WE DIDN'Y KNOW AT THE TIME WAS THAT AS EARLY AS 2006 THE HUDECS BOUGHT THE NEW COMPANY WHERE THEY WERE GOING TO DO THEIR NEXT CON. ALOT OF MONEY WENT INTO THE NEW COMPANY SO IN 2006, 2007, AND EALRY 2008, YOUR MONEY, MY MONEY, ALOT OF PEOPLE'S MONEY WENT INTO NEW HOMES FOR THE HUDECS, A RATHER LARGE LUXURY BOAT, HIGH PROFILE LIVING AND THE NEW COMPANY. WHEN USPROTECT WAS GOING BANKRUPT THE NEW COMPANY WAS BUYING BRAND NEW EQUIPMENT, RICH AND LIDA BUILT A 7 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE IN 2007. CHECK COLLIER COUNTY FLORIDA RECORDS. THE HUDECS ARE NOW BANKRUPTING THE NEW COMPANY WITH HOPES OF UNLOADING IT TO HAVE 'CLEAN MONEY' FROM THE SIRTY MONEY THEY LAUNDERED FROM USPROTECT AND OTHER QUESTIONABLE ACTIVITIES. DO NOT HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR MONEY THEY OWE YOU, THE LIST IS WAY TOO LONG OF PEOPLE WHO GOT TOOK BY THE HUDEC MAFIA.
3 ex employeed

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2009
Who would have known that an ex Usprotect victim and 2 ex Tuco Peat victims would move and meet in a new town. How many victims there muct be for this to happen. We just want all of you to know how crooked these people are and not to waste your time thinking you will ever see your money. The Hudecs do not care if you eat or if you ever get a dime. We should have been able to rely on the fact that Wachovia Bank would have done their homework before continue to fund deadbeat busineeness people like Rich and Lisa Hudec. Silly us, the Hudecs were not even Businessmen, they were con artists. How could a bank, any bank not see that the money the Hudecs used to get started was not legit. Less tahn 2 years out of the Federal Pen, where did teenytiny Richie get any legit money? Or where did Lisa get off presenting herself as a Business woman with unlimited means? She never had a dime until she got her grubby hands on Rich's 'funny money'. Now we have a major Bank lending much money for a Loan to buy a company that no one asks where the money came from or how can you go from the Federal Pen to Big Business in 704 days? Now we not only do that WACHOVIA, we loan them another 20 million after that to buy a dirt company. WACHOVIA? ANYBODY HOME THERE WHO IS OKAYING LOANS WITH THEIR EYES CLOSED? Or maybe we have another GSA going on here. How can a bank allow this to happen. Sure Wachovia Maryland got a 4 million dollar Judgement but The Hudecs do not want to pay it and Wachovia says OK. What else do you not want to pay? OK, do not pay Wachovia Florida either. Poor Hudecs, you need our money so you do not have to pay us back. What a crock. Is it any wonder the banks are in trouble. Who is running them-Hudec's POCKET friends???
Jane Doe

Cape Coral, FL

#8 Jan 19, 2011
These 2 are currently in the process of buying another business in Cape Coral FL. // Jan 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kemp Mill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bedbugs: Open Letter to Kay Management (Jul '07) Sat COOKIE 36
Review: DMV Naturalista Apr 24 Jaz 2
News Cold Case: Lyon Sisters Disappearance (Feb '08) Apr 19 kmls 94
Marketing, Transcription, Translation and Tutoring Apr 17 mflc 1
News Free-range kids busted again Apr 15 fedupwiththemess 1
News 'Free-range' parents under fire again Apr 14 Go Blue Forever 1
Silver Spring gay Drummer looking for musicians Mar '15 Crazyassedworld 1
More from around the web

Kemp Mill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE