Man sues Kemah police over beating

Man sues Kemah police over beating

There are 12 comments on the The Family Badge story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Man sues Kemah police over beating. In it, The Family Badge reports that:

September 9, 2010 GALVESTON - A La Porte man claims three Kemah police officers beat him during a stop last year, recent court documents say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Family Badge.

Doubtful

Pasadena, TX

#1 Sep 10, 2010
You can bet there is more than one side to this story!!
Desi

Pearland, TX

#2 Sep 11, 2010
I'm not a big fan of the Kemah Police, however I do believe more investigation is needed.
Bacliffbob

Pflugerville, TX

#3 Sep 13, 2010
If they still have the big 'ole red head steroid pumping young guy, then yea, dude probably got his ass whooped unprovoked. I hope that dudes not still in Kemah. Have met some good ones, but like any other PD, they got a few Rambos.
Chris

United States

#4 Nov 24, 2011
I Beltane it they did almost the same to me .. Kemah cops are most defanatly the worse out there
Desi

Pearland, TX

#7 Dec 12, 2011
Something tells me you probably needed your butt whipped.
Desi

Pearland, TX

#9 Dec 13, 2011
Young people have lost all respect for authority. Police, Teachers, etc. and you wonder why we have more in our prisons than ever before.
Desi

Pearland, TX

#11 Dec 14, 2011
Paid into the Social Security System for almost 50 years, paying the maximum amount each year.

I now enjoy what I have EARNED and ENTITLED to.
Desi

Pearland, TX

#13 Dec 14, 2011
Worked 41 years at the same location, paying maximun each year into the Social Security System.

I'd say that was EARNING IT.
Awwlawdy

United States

#14 Dec 15, 2011
The govement is there so folks who can't work be getting took care of. That's the hole reson they build the goverment and taxes. Some people not able to finish school and they can't find jobs. So they still got a need to eat an have close on they back. It ain't hurtin none them rich folk havin to give a lil' sum thin. And them cops be mad at the world down thur in kema. I know cause they arrested my cuzin n almost whipped him while he shackled up in cuffs. They all lookin for easy money and like to feel power cause they prolly get picked on when they was kids.
Randy Scott

La Marque, TX

#15 Feb 10, 2012
Is there a factual story here or is this hearsay?
Kimm

London, KY

#16 Jul 26, 2012
Got that right Awwlawdy!!!. Little wonder we have people on the dole in this country, see, rich ass scermys wont see to it we all have jobs. Rich ass scermys won't give a pittance for this country, after all this country has done for them!!!. Rich ass scermys would sell out their own family members if need be. They aint nothing but a big bunch of spoilt, greedy, low-life, sloppy PIGS who cant get enough, theyre SCERMYS, stupid people who wont help you out even if they knew it would help theirselves out. Rich ass scermys will never give you a chance. They will never do aney thing for this country and you!!!. Like it was with me, see, I am a disabled person, I tried my best to get a job at that scermy place Walmart but they would not hire me. I wanted a chance in order to prove myself and I wanted to make myself useful to society!, but the rich ass scermys at Walmart wouldnt give it to me!!!. Walmart makes hundreds of billions of Dollars a year yet they acted like they couldn't afford to pay me a measly $4.25 an hour (what the wages were when I applied for a job there) for my work. Acted like they couldn't afford to give me and America a chance!. I thought you got a big tax break when you hired a disabled person. I guess big Walmart didn't need a tax break since they probably don't pay aney taxes Aneyway.You know, I bet big Walmart depreciates their store buildings when they file their taxes they don't pay. Modern buildings built with concrete and steel should go up in value, not down!, since they cost more and more to build every year and concrete and steel never wears out or deteriorates.(I will note this one to the IRS) Perhaps the IRS needs to re evaluate how they assess buildings. Aneyway, rich ass scermys are a sight!!!. I went all the way through school for nothing!. RICH ASS SCERMYS WON'T GIVE YOU A JOB OR A CHANCE EVEN IF THEY COULD!!!, that makes them all the more evil. People have a lot to learn about them!. Rich ass scermys just want to push us little people arround, THEY'RE HELL BOUND!!!. God Almighty has the final say so in the matter, not me!!!, God is going to get those rich ass scermys real good, I can feel it in my bones!!!, first off, rich ass scermys are going to Hell when they die and burn red hot forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. But this is not all they're going to get, see, God is going to send the Great Tribulation prophesied in the Bible to this sin sick world in a few years. I keep a keen eye on the news and I know full well it is near and that things are falling apart!, I particularly pay attention what goes on in Europe, Syria etc. And I conclude that this world is finished!. When the Great Tribulation finally does come that will put a lot of rich ass scermys scooting!, it just might straighten a lot of them out, that is if they can be straightened out!, I can't wait for the Great Tribulation to get here, when it does I am going to scream to the top of my lungs in joy, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I know I will suffer in it but it will be far worth it to see the rich ass scermys who wouldn't hire suffer a lot more!, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, GOLD AND SILVER WILL BE WORTHLESS THEN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!!!!.
Capt

United States

#17 Sep 12, 2012
Had a kid get in some trouble there, cops called me. I went down there kid was being a smart ass I told them do what they need to. Yeah she sat there for a day. Don't get mad because they do there job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kemah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Officials: Water release won't swel... Sep 3 Fart soup 4
Bacliff and San Leon (Sep '08) Aug 31 Debra 62
Mobile Hospital setup at Dickinson High School Aug 30 Got farts 2
hurricane damage (Sep '08) Aug 29 Replenish farts 65
Bentwood Subdivision Aug 28 Fart Xylophone 4
News League City homes spared from flooding (Sep '08) Aug 28 Concerned Farter 43
News Hurricane Harvey: Where to get the best photo, ... Aug 27 Fart Flix 2

Kemah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kemah Mortgages