Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18890 Jul 25, 2014
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Which insane asylum did you say you escaped from?
They probably let her escape and don't want her back.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18891 Jul 25, 2014
Maddy wrote:
There may be hell to pay before this is over. Especially when local citizens start dealing with skyrocketing crime.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#18892 Jul 25, 2014
I sure hope all you nice people out there are armed well and at least have a few supplies put away.

The Reconquista... is underway.

One day soon, "Alarmar rebato!" will be called and Texas and much of the rest of the South West will begin to revert to Mexico.

Most of the major city's throughout the United States will be burned and looted overnight.

The United Nations will order the President to stand down for humanitarian reasons and force him/her to give the territory up without a fight.

There will be pockets of resistance... most of them will just be trying to illegally exit Mexico and cross back across a border that just crossed them.

They may offer a short amnesty and allow those who agree to leave only with the clothes on their backs to leave.

They may not let any of the young women leave... again it will be for "Humanitarian reasons".

Good luck, no matter what choice you make... it's better than making no choice... or not having the freedom to choose at all!!!!

"Viva... Nuevo Estados Unidos!"
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18893 Jul 25, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
I sure hope all you nice people out there are armed well and at least have a few supplies put away.
One day soon, "Alarmar rebato!" will be called and Texas and much of the rest of the South West will begin to revert to Mexico.
Most of the major city's throughout the United States will be burned and looted overnight.
The United Nations will order the President to stand down for humanitarian reasons and force him/her to give the territory up without a fight.
There will be pockets of resistance... most of them will just be trying to illegally exit Mexico and cross back across a border that just crossed them.
They may offer a short amnesty and allow those who agree to leave only with the clothes on their backs to leave.
They may not let any of the young women leave... again it will be for "Humanitarian reasons".
Good luck, no matter what choice you make... it's better than making no choice... or not having the freedom to choose at all!!!!
Somehow I think the U.N. has a hand in this to start with. Just speculation right now. But this is Bathhouse Barrys doing with or without the U.N.
Cherub Lover

El Paso, TX

#18894 Jul 25, 2014
I support the CHERUB, the one who can predict all that stuff

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18895 Jul 25, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow I think the U.N. has a hand in this to start with. Just speculation right now. But this is Bathhouse Barrys doing with or without the U.N.
Hello Heavy Fed, it is nice to see you posting and I hope you are getting better and feeling better.

About this you wrote, are there some new writings about this? I am not finding them if there is.

I will be the first to say that I am not one who knows much about how that would go but I am going to say what I feel here. And I welcome anyone if they have a different premise about this. This is only IMHO.

First of all, The United Nations have no authority to order our, or any other president on anything. But I really could see our current president or either Hillary if she were to be elected, surrendering our sovereignty to the UN. I would be totally shocked if it went any other way if this were to come up.

For them to try to confiscate Texas would be quite bloody. It would be hard to imagine at this point "the powers that be" would try it for the following reasons. First of all the people are loaded to the gills with weapons. The same in Arizona. Then the governor has the right and does not need federal authority to activate Texas Homeland Security, call in state national guards, the sheriffs, the police.and the militia.

Then naturally other states would arrive to help. I am not sure but I believe Arizona's militia is more active than Texas's is but I would really like to confirm that. But either way you have all the other lines of defense now from Arizona and other Southern states. In order to take Texas they would really have to destroy it with wmds and no one wants that because there is too much money coming out of Texas and in the end it is all about the money.

Because of Texas it is going to be the same with AZ and NM.

They are going to have to continue to chip away at our freedoms before they are going to be able to pull something like that off IMHO.

My choice is to stay prepared the best way we can and we are doing that the best of our ability but for other reasons than this "The Reconquista" or "Alarmar rebato!" .I think most people are feeling , that something is going to go down soon.

Gee, I hope just because I wrote this it does not happen tomorrow.:(

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18896 Jul 25, 2014
Poor little Joanie I don't think she can ever be called a hypocrite as liberal as she is.

http://politix.topix.com/story/13275-joan-riv...

I think she tells it well.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18897 Jul 25, 2014
Maddy wrote:
Thank you. Screwing the citizens so they have to hide it.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18898 Jul 25, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Heavy Fed, it is nice to see you posting and I hope you are getting better and feeling better.
About this you wrote, are there some new writings about this? I am not finding them if there is.
I will be the first to say that I am not one who knows much about how that would go but I am going to say what I feel here. And I welcome anyone if they have a different premise about this. This is only IMHO.
First of all, The United Nations have no authority to order our, or any other president on anything. But I really could see our current president or either Hillary if she were to be elected, surrendering our sovereignty to the UN. I would be totally shocked if it went any other way if this were to come up.
For them to try to confiscate Texas would be quite bloody. It would be hard to imagine at this point "the powers that be" would try it for the following reasons. First of all the people are loaded to the gills with weapons. The same in Arizona. Then the governor has the right and does not need federal authority to activate Texas Homeland Security, call in state national guards, the sheriffs, the police.and the militia.
Then naturally other states would arrive to help. I am not sure but I believe Arizona's militia is more active than Texas's is but I would really like to confirm that. But either way you have all the other lines of defense now from Arizona and other Southern states. In order to take Texas they would really have to destroy it with wmds and no one wants that because there is too much money coming out of Texas and in the end it is all about the money.
Because of Texas it is going to be the same with AZ and NM.
They are going to have to continue to chip away at our freedoms before they are going to be able to pull something like that off IMHO.
My choice is to stay prepared the best way we can and we are doing that the best of our ability but for other reasons than this "The Reconquista" or "Alarmar rebato!" .I think most people are feeling , that something is going to go down soon.
Gee, I hope just because I wrote this it does not happen tomorrow.:(
I'm sorry I posted my reply to Heavy Fed on yours. Me bad oh no.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18899 Jul 26, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
I just notice I put my reply to you on Defiant1's post.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18900 Jul 26, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I screwed up again and posted to myself trying to tell you I am sorry for putting the reply to HeavyF on your post. I guess that's how it goes when I stay up too late trying to work on something while it is nice and quiet and everyone sleeping.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18901 Jul 26, 2014
So are you all taking the same kind of acid? No part of the USA will ever become part of Mexico. Mexico is in the process of reverting to a third world country. The predominant language may change but our country will still be ours.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18902 Jul 26, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I screwed up again and posted to myself trying to tell you I am sorry for putting the reply to HeavyF on your post. I guess that's how it goes when I stay up too late trying to work on something while it is nice and quiet and everyone sleeping.
No problem.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18903 Jul 26, 2014
fubar wrote:
So are you all taking the same kind of acid? No part of the USA will ever become part of Mexico. Mexico is in the process of reverting to a third world country. The predominant language may change but our country will still be ours.
The U.S. is also in the process of becoming a third world country for the same reason. Corrupt governments.
yes

Helotes, TX

#18905 Jul 27, 2014
Yes
sara searls

Tampa, FL

#18906 Jul 27, 2014
yes wrote:
Yes
NO! Enuff of this racist crap for the day. My Puerto Rican grandson turns 16 today. I am taking him to brunch today. He might just be your President someday. He is half Texan. The new breed of American children.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18907 Jul 27, 2014
sara searls wrote:
<quoted text> NO! Enuff of this racist crap for the day. My Puerto Rican grandson turns 16 today. I am taking him to brunch today. He might just be your President someday. He is half Texan. The new breed of American children.
Racist crap?.. We are all racist because we do not want ILLEGAL invaders crammed down our throats like ObamaCare?.

Tell that to the millions who came here from South America and became U.S. citizens the right way, not the Bathhouse Barry/U.N. way.

Tell that to Barrys hard core voting base in Chitcago. The ones who are crying "worst President ever". Barry ignores them while spending billions on ILLEGAL invaders.
Allowing ILLEGAL invaders to stay is a slap in the face to everyone else who lives here.
Yep

Fairfield, NJ

#18908 Jul 27, 2014
strongquiettype wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
exactly
sara searls

Tampa, FL

#18909 Jul 27, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>exactly
Well we are back to 2010 again. Yep......they CAN'T evolve!!!!!! Texas is going BLUE. Hobby Lobby decision was a big mistake. The women of America are not happy. Use your vote. The time has come to vote BLUE!!!!!!! Jim Chapman was a Democrat thatvoted like a Repuke. The Teer's.....are all TPH!!!!!! You need to run John out of town. Tar and feather him. Lol
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18910 Jul 27, 2014
sara searls wrote:
<quoted text> Well we are back to 2010 again. Yep......they CAN'T evolve!!!!!! Texas is going BLUE. Hobby Lobby decision was a big mistake. The women of America are not happy. Use your vote. The time has come to vote BLUE!!!!!!! Jim Chapman was a Democrat thatvoted like a Repuke. The Teer's.....are all TPH!!!!!! You need to run John out of town. Tar and feather him. Lol
Pivot from one subject to another all you want. You still can't hide your dishonesty with blanket statements and name calling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kemah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 15 hr That Fart Guy 22,587
New Shopping Center Tue Lakepointe Resident 2
The famous Theresa Relken Sep 16 pitmomx2 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
•••

Flood Watch for Galveston County was issued at September 19 at 4:34AM CDT

•••

Kemah News Video

•••
•••

Kemah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kemah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE