Joyce

Houston, TX

#16497 Dec 28, 2013
Senior frog wrote:
Wendy Davis!!
Wendy Davis what? I predict her to be a loser and will bet on it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16498 Dec 28, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Yaaaah for Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson. I love the guy and we all love the show. But I knew that if A&E did not lift the suspension another network would grab them. They did not predict the outcry they would receive by his supporters and I am sure the lift is all about the money.
You're right. Almost everything is all about the money. Look at all of the suckers who wanted ObamaCare so bad and now everyone gets to pay from 50% to 170% more and with a higher deductible. It was never really about health care.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16499 Dec 28, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have trouble sleeping at night because you are a scared coward..........paranoid describes it better. I can't help it that you believe it has anything to do with you that I come here but it does not. What threat? Ha ha ha. I am not afraid of any cops and I have them here close to me too.
Me scared? na and frankly i don,t ever see peope responding to your post i just say your on here for a purpose and it may be bad are good although i don,t picture you as a good person in true life. Three people have came forward saying some-one looks like me???? Gessh i don,t see anybody that responds to y our post but mrs kit. It starting to sound too me like ya got some trashy friends somewhere down the line. Yeah right someday when you come to ft.worth texas be sure to tell your hubby that i often do some construction work in hurst texas drop by andsay hellow and i bet yaa you both would run like scared rabbits. Although i don,t fight i would just laugh at the two of you. it is possible that you are changing from one person to another and i highly don,t believe you when you say you can,t change an I.P. Also you know that i,am only Big bad john but for some reason your playing around saying i,am truth of might. She says your this woman that goes by the other handle and i believe her. The fact is your up to something.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16500 Dec 28, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have trouble sleeping at night because you are a scared coward..........paranoid describes it better. I can't help it that you believe it has anything to do with you that I come here but it does not. What threat? Ha ha ha. I am not afraid of any cops and I have them here close to me too.
Na but ya sure love to sort of hint at it if ya know what i mean. I hate to brust you hopes here but if you think i,am afraid then truth of might is right you are messed up as i just do this for fun spareby time if ya know what i mean i actaully laugh when you respond to me with your crazy thoughts so i enjoy replying back to them. Yaa see first of all your saying i,am a different people which i,am not so maybe just maybe your the one thats the different people so thats why ya blaiming me right???That rings bell too me. Truth of might is very very real and you know that but you must be saying that because you are hiding guily somewhered
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16501 Dec 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no. I speak the truth, regardless of whether biotches like you want to hear it. Have you ever known me to hide my feelings?
Fact is, iSPEAK THE TRUTH AND YOU REJECT IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T COVER YOUR CRIMES AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE. Sorry for caps, biotch.
Yeah i can tell by the way she talks very much. Funny how she knows your a woman and i,am a man as my guess is as you said she may have a great deal of fake i.d.s so she is saying that i do. I love responding to her as i get a good laugh and it gives me fun to do on spareby time. Anyway had a great chrismess! Hope you did too. Yeaaa my naphew gets on here and reads the topix forum but he does not post he laughs when he reads her messages.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16503 Dec 28, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Almost everything is all about the money. Look at all of the suckers who wanted ObamaCare so bad and now everyone gets to pay from 50% to 170% more and with a higher deductible. It was never really about health care.
The joke is on those who believed this was going to be low priced good insurance and that is the only good part about that. No it was never about health care only about the government controlling with more rules, regulations and taxes and maybe it will lead to the death panels for those who do not support this tyrant. Cases must be reviewed by a panel to see if they are approved.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16504 Dec 28, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah joyce but i have a better good looking fe-male cop that close too hahaha! Oh but wait i,am related to one as well so yeah i know all about cops but you did say once that you did not like cops are shall i say you did not get along with cops?Hmmm sounds like my neighbors who whines about the cops because he is always breaking the law. Anyway i will allow you to babble on here without getting anymore responces from me. I,am just going to chat with truth of might are another friend of mine. But i will be reading ever post that you write and will be laughing over and over because your so stupid that you think i,am different people on here. Ya might want to talk sp[orts.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16505 Dec 28, 2013
Everyone lets talk sports this topic is way outdated.
tom

Minneapolis, MN

#16506 Dec 28, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Yaaaah for Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson. I love the guy and we all love the show. But I knew that if A&E did not lift the suspension another network would grab them. They did not predict the outcry they would receive by his supporters and I am sure the lift is all about the money.
in your face to the gays
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16507 Dec 28, 2013
tom wrote:
<quoted text>in your face to the gays
It's more like a win for free speech.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16509 Dec 29, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we did have a Merry Christmas. Sorry you had the flu we didn't have it that bad but each and everyone of us has had a stomach virus, nausea vomiting and back and forth to the bathroom in the days before Christmas. My husband had to take the youngest son who just turned two to the ER because he was so bad and they kept him over night with an IV because he was becoming dehydrated. I was at home with the others and my 15 year old sister in-law who all had it including me, but we were not as sick. Everything seemed to be going along great by Christmas eve and we were headed out to eat at a restaurant and look at Christmas decorations on houses but had to turn around and go back home because my husband got it for the first time. He held out well once we were home and it lasted overnight. It all went well after that.
Yes, that multiple personality is obsessed with something do not ask me what. It seems you are included in his latest obsession now. Seriously, I am not sure it is as simple as just stirring the pot. It is quite eerie. Seems quite paranoid.
Hate to hear you all were sick as well,some here had the stomach upset as well,seems Christmas hit everyone with a sickness,over in Longview Texas,four people have died with that SARS,that scares me!

Paranoid is right,seems BBJ may think we are his neighbors,seems he or she can't get along with them either.Lol

Location hidden

#16510 Dec 29, 2013
Joyce wrote:
We love him here as well,isn't it funny only the liberals can have an opinion,but let a conservative say anything and it's hell to pay,sick of it!Over here it has become Phil everything,I think my grandson has everything Duck Dynasty...Cheerleading for Phil.

Location hidden

#16511 Dec 29, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
She wanted her beer. Look at her innocent face.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/27/22...
LOL LOL can you believe it,give the woman her beer,and keep all ceramic's away from her,OH NO Joyce,the liberals now may leave gun owners alone and take up the fight against ceramic squirrels.....
frank

Houston, TX

#16513 Dec 29, 2013
does it really mater
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16514 Dec 29, 2013
frank wrote:
does it really mater
Do YOU really mater?. Or is it matter?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16515 Dec 29, 2013
December 16, 2013
Where’s Wendy Davis? New York City, Of Course.
Out Of Touch With Texas Values, Davis More Comfortable Spending Time With Liberals From Liberal Bastions.

http://therealwendy.com/wheres-wendy-davis-ne...
why

Hondo, TX

#16517 Dec 29, 2013
test

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16518 Dec 30, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yes that sounds like fun i love the beach. i know what you do mean about saving our race we are getting all these hatefull rude mexicans and foriegers that keep thinking they own the place. I have not been to east texas in awhile but the last time i was there i was in themiddle of a hailstorm! Kind of fun and i love the beach.
Oh, sorry. I jumped past a lot of previous stuff. I was born in E Texas, planned to die there.
Decided I love the beach, will go there because, I think time is short. Might as well be where I really want to be. Hope youi had a nice Christmas, John.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16519 Dec 30, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Very kind words truth of might i have beern concerened about the guy as well even though i disagree with him on things i wish him well too. I really don,t think california is not a great place for him i really don.t but hopefully he will manage it well. And again merry chrismess just now heading over my relatives i will have to kick butt to get through the traffic.........take care.
John, you and I are typical of white Americans. We want to protect our own but, we stop to sympathize with others. Why don't others appreciate our sacrifice?
texicannonbeliev er

Houston, TX

#16520 Dec 30, 2013
Sure as hell NOT voting for Abortion Barbie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kemah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to find Kathy Turner Miller Oct 11 Jen 1
Fight the Texas Driver Responsibility Law (Apr '08) Oct 7 proudtexan 134
Cougars in Seabrook? Oct 5 Mexguy18 1
Debate: Marijuana - League City, TX (Aug '10) Sep 23 joseph 11
New Shopping Center Sep '14 Lakepointe Resident 2
The famous Theresa Relken Sep '14 pitmomx2 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673

Kemah News Video

Kemah Dating
Find my Match