Neighbor From Hell Allegedly Points C...

Neighbor From Hell Allegedly Points Cameras Into Couple's Bedroom

There are 1 comment on the ABC News story from Dec 8, 2013, titled Neighbor From Hell Allegedly Points Cameras Into Couple's Bedroom. In it, ABC News reports that:

Scott and Terri Gale, 59 and 52, of Kemah, are seeking a restraining order against neighbor Natalie Belk, 40, who lives directly across the street from them, alleging she installed two surveillance cameras mounted on the front of her house that they claim point directly at their balcony whose windows open into their bedroom and bathroom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Yahoo reader

Clemmons, NC

#1 Dec 9, 2013
This Natalie Belk lady sounds absolutely crazy! I wonder what they did to make her lose her sanity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kemah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
LC Business Jul 24 pocketglobe 1
News Galveston County Daily Bulletin and Arrest Summary Jul 9 Farts 10
Don Juan Yard Service Jun '15 Jeanawaj 1
News 25 first date spots in Houston Jun '15 25 Farts Released 3
Bayridge Subdivision (Sep '08) Jun '15 cherokee1911 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kemah Mortgages