Kelso Elementary School

Kelso Elementary School

Posted in the Kelso Forum

Dexter, MO

#1 May 6, 2008
I was wondering what the school is like, what is the principals name, and are they still looking for a second grade teacher? I live in Malden and it would be an hour drive for me, but from what I can find on the internet it seems like it would be a great school to work at. I am graduating on Saturday from SEMO and am trying to locate my first teaching position. Thanks in advance for the information.

Fenton, MO

#2 Jul 24, 2009
It is a good school except that some of the teachers cause more problems than the kids. The good teachers seem to get run off by the other teachers. They could use some more good teachers.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Jul 24, 2009
true to that and its sad. when they build the new school they need to clean house. start fresh with new teachers too.

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 25, 2009
Some of the teachers are really good out there. I have two kids who are now in high school and are excelling easily due to the quality education they received at Kelso C-7. Though there are some teachers there that need to be let go, they are not ALL like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love em all 21 min Guest 8
Girls softball district champs?? 1 hr guest 10
coralee laymon (Mar '15) 1 hr The real Coralee ... 11
rent a center 2 hr guest 3
mark abbott (Aug '14) 3 hr Guilty 31
Sheriff indited 3 hr Aintyodaddy 2
H.W.A. (Hesters with attitude) UPCOMING RAP GROUP 3 hr Guestttttt 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kelso Mortgages