losers hanging out in the caboose par...
Lmao

Sikeston, MO

#22 Jun 20, 2012
arikka wrote:
I've noticed that a lot of the people on here are bitching about kelso and brad. I think it's really funny cause it seems like this is their way of being obsessed. Jealousy at its finest hahahaha
What a joke! There isn't anything to be jealous of. He isn't cute, he cheats on every girl he's with, and he's a smart ass. So if Chelsea thinks she's got something, she should ask the other 3 or 4 girls he's telling the same bull shit. So again, grow up people, you're not in high school anymore so stop the high school bull shit!
you are a joke

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Jun 20, 2012
I'm sure everyone on here knows a loser that has a job... A job has nothing to do with it but nice defense go back to you boring little sad lives at the parking lot.... You will always be a good laugh for me as I drive by and think of how funny and sad your little lives are!
Old foggie

United States

#24 Jun 21, 2012
When I was young we hung out at a car wash parking lot, best times EVER! Enjoy em while you got em!
Seriously

United States

#26 Jun 21, 2012
Guest wrote:
Yea arikka totally jealous that's it keep talkin says the one who's about to lose Rex because she's a ho
You say that like its a bad thing!
donald vogler

Jackson, MO

#27 Jun 21, 2012
i think the people that seat at that parking lot is just some slut city punks the whole town is just alot of punks
NOW WHAT

United States

#29 Jun 21, 2012
Guest wrote:
Yea arikka totally jealous that's it keep talkin says the one who's about to lose Rex because she's a ho
I am not one to usually step in to this kinda childish, petty shit; but since a friend of mine sent me a message tonight tellin me i should look at it.. i did..
So what exactly makes her a ho? The fact that she has lived with rex since november..she is at his house everyday all day unless she is with rex.. or me.. her MOTHER!! It is funny how big u are behind your keyboard.. Especially since you cant even use your own name..Maybe if your gonna slander a person you should grow some balls an own up to it.. or better yet why dont you say it to arikkas face.. o wait I know..either your an immature petty POS that has nothing better to do with their time but to try an start shit.. or your to scared too..
who gives a rats ass what other people do with THEIR time or THEIR life.. maybe if you lived your own lives.. you wouldnt care what anyone was doing anywhere cuz you would be to busy with your own life to notice THEIRS!!
GROW UP!!!
an if u cant then shut the hell up..you aint important enough to sweat about anyway..
PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDNT THROW STONES!!!
¥

Florissant, MO

#30 Jun 21, 2012
Lmao wrote:
If I'm such a "loser" because I posted talking "shit" about you and your friends, then why even respond? Why do you care what I think or say? I mean if people were talking about me and I didn't care what they had to say, then I'd let them talk. Fact of the matter is, job or no job, you all have no life. You still sit around the parking lot like a bunch of high school kids. At some point, you have to let go of your childhood and grow up. That's all I'm sayin, but I'm a loser and you don't care what I say or think right?? Yea right, let's see who jumps on here first with a "response" to this loser!
I dont hang out at the caboose but obviously you would care if you heard you were being talked about on the Internet, and you wouldn't have posted this if you didn't want them to find out about it. Next time you have a problem why don't you just stop by the caboose and tell them you think they are losers, I hope I'm there Because I will blind side your dumb*ss. BONG
Lmao

Sikeston, MO

#32 Jun 21, 2012
[QUOTE who="¥"]<quoted text>
I dont hang out at the caboose but obviously you would care if you heard you were being talked about on the Internet, and you wouldn't have posted this if you didn't want them to find out about it. Next time you have a problem why don't you just stop by the caboose and tell them you think they are losers, I hope I'm there Because I will blind side your dumb*ss. BONG[/QUOTE]
Again, you're no longer in high school so you should have out grown blindsiding someone! Maybe someone should "BONG" you and hope it knocks some sense into you!
samantha b

United States

#33 Jun 22, 2012
Haha wrote:
Haha im working 3 jobs and i just graduated, yea
Im a real loser. I bet i make more money then any of you do that sot on your computer and talk about us. We all come down here nd hang out, you got a problem with it, come down here and.we'll solve it
You have 3 jobs ? And everybody else hangs out there have jobs ? It's kinda hard to believe when you guys there all day and night . Somebody was talking about social life ... If that's your social life hanging out in a parking lot may be you have a disgusting house where you can't invite your friends or you really don't want em there , either way it's a pathetic life style . Find something productive to do for your free time and there's so much you can do to your community rather than hanging out there. Lot of the time I see bunch of high school kids showing off their truck with balls hanging in the back , probably their mom n dad paid for ... What a life ?... I bet you guys are so proud , get a life instead of soliciting in a public parking lot.
Emily Echols

Euless, TX

#35 Jun 22, 2012
Do you realize that we live in scOtt city right? There isn't anything to do. My house is not disgusting, I just like to leave my house. Pretty sure almost everyOne there has paid for their own vehicles. Just because you can't afford a nice vehicle doesn't mean you can talk about people that can. I work a full time job, so I'm only there a night, im actually bettering myself then hiding behind a computer. If you have a problem with us you can surely stop down there and say something to our faces.
samantha b

United States

#36 Jun 22, 2012
Emily Echols wrote:
Do you realize that we live in scOtt city right? There isn't anything to do. My house is not disgusting, I just like to leave my house. Pretty sure almost everyOne there has paid for their own vehicles. Just because you can't afford a nice vehicle doesn't mean you can talk about people that can. I work a full time job, so I'm only there a night, im actually bettering myself then hiding behind a computer. If you have a problem with us you can surely stop down there and say something to our faces.
You are "pretty sure" " almost everyone" paid for their vehicles ? Sounds like you don't know crap about anything when you use words like pretty sure and almost ... Obviously something is wrong because you can't invite them to your house or they don't really give a sh!t about you to come over .... Either way I have better things to do than hanging out in the parking lots with bunch of dudes may be you do crave that attention but I don't . It's cool you can hang out all you want I'll just be happy thAt I don't have a sad life like you every time I drive by ......
lmao1

Chaffee, MO

#37 Jun 23, 2012
This topic is great. All these kids do need to get a life, especially that Emily girl everyone is talking about. She should lay off the food and take a nice LONG walk, instead of sitting in a parking lot. She is always with that guy in the red lifted truck. Poor guy, he has a new creeper now. That Emily just creeps on everyone. It is kind of scary if you as myself.
Emily Echols

Sikeston, MO

#38 Jun 23, 2012
Does it really matter to you what I do with my life? Why don't you stop being concerned with me and worry about yourself. Or you can stop being a coward and put your name on here. I'm definitely not a creeper, and i dont creep on everyone.I live my own life.
Guest

Jackson, MO

#39 Jul 7, 2012
Did Kelso finally realize about Brad or are they still together?
XXX

Lees Summit, MO

#40 Jul 7, 2012
Guest wrote:
Really thats all you have to do after you graduate? Sit in a parking lot and act ignorant why not go out and work like most people and grow up
Put down the crack pipe and step away from the computer and get a life you pathetic loser.While you are at it try minding your own business.
Guest

Lenexa, KS

#43 Jul 9, 2012
Then he was with Kelso Saturday
Get a clue

United States

#44 Jul 9, 2012
You stupid little girls! He is a liar and a cheater, he isn't even cute, yet you two let him treat you like crap. You had your little intervention a couple weeks ago, found out he was telling you both the same shit, so throw that trash to the curb and leave him there! He is nothing. He's an over weight smart ass with an awful attitude that treats girls like shit. Get a clue, show some self respect and move on. He isn't worth your time and your both too cute for him. Find a real man who knows how to treat a girl right!
Guest

United States

#45 Jul 10, 2012
So let me get this straight. Brad was with Megan Friday night, Chelsea Saturday night, and Megan just took him to Paducah this morning. How the hell does this guy manage to keep two fairly pretty, really sweet girls hanging on when he lies and cheats on them. I'm a good, honest, loyal, and decent looking guy, and can't get one to commit. What the hell am I doing wrong? I mean seriously, the dude isn't even decent looking. You girls ever get tired of the douche bag and want a realan who will treat you right, I'm not far away. You both know me.
cantfixstupid

Euless, TX

#46 Jul 10, 2012
These kids are doing nothing wrong! You can't expect anyone to believe once you graduated hs your "hanging" out days were done. If you say yes they were then I'm calling you a liar!! Emily has a job, has a car, and has a life so what is your problem??? Why is it that these young adults bother you that bad by hanging out?? Do you wish they would invite you?? Do you have a secret crush on one of them and jealous you don't get any time with him/ her??? Seriously get a hobby or better yet a job. Must not have jobs if you have all this free time to gripe about them needing jobs!
SCpride

Cape Girardeau, MO

#47 Jul 12, 2012
For real though all they do is drink and lounge around like low lifes. Bunch of 18+ guys trying to date 15 year olds pretty disgusting if you ask me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
papa bear 1 hr Forever and always 5
Manpower drug screen 2 hr Guest 11
Dunkin Donuts 3 hr gab 16
itworks 4 hr Guest 4
Jason Ponder is snitching 5 hr Im done 66
which pony girls put out (Sep '09) 6 hr Wifey 104
April Watkins Calvert Kinder (Jul '10) 7 hr Dana - the other ... 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kelso Mortgages