Jellystone is hosting Cobbstock on Saturday

Danny Prather remembers talking to hhis friend Dean Murphy five years ago, as they looked over the beautiful setting of pines, creek and meadows of Jellystone Park. Full Story
Eric

Kelseyville, CA

#1 Jun 7, 2010
Cobbstock continues to grow each year. This year we saw close to 700 in attendance and it was a fantastic day. Highlights included the magical guitar playing of Travis Rinker, the melodic acoustic set by The Blind Monkey Band, the tight harmonies of C.A.M.(Cobb Area Musicians), and of course the music of the Prather Brothers Band. We're all looking forward to seeing you for Cobbstock 2011. A special thank you to Joni and Danny Prather, all of the event sponsors and to our friends at Jellystone Park on Cobb.
Rock On!!!
conaire

Fort Dodge, IA

#2 Jun 7, 2010
It was a great way to spend a Saturday. Good music, great location and friendly people.
The best thing is the attendees picked up after themselves.
It was a great family event.
jellystone

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2011
is a joke. I guess the Prathers own it since they were ripped off by the previous owner. We ALL know who that was!!
private

Isleton, CA

#4 Jan 15, 2011
jellystone wrote:
is a joke. I guess the Prathers own it since they were ripped off by the previous owner. We ALL know who that was!!
Who wasn't ripped off by (previous?) owner. any real info about the state of Jellystone.
daaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Clearlake, CA

#5 Jan 21, 2011
IF YOU NEED WORK, TRAFFIC METH AT THE COBB TEXACO STATION... A LONG TIME PAST FROM OUR AREA...
uh huh

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2011
private wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wasn't ripped off by (previous?) owner. any real info about the state of Jellystone.
The guy that owned it, ripped his dad off by telling him he would pay him for the property. Then he borrowed money from private lenders, convincing them he would succeed and pay them back. He lied. Every month, he'd borrow $20,000 -$30,000 -$40,000 and buy stuff for himself saying the money was going toward the campground. He was in debt up to his tonsils.

The guys a scam artist from the word "GO". I can't believe he was on the Cobb Mtn Committee with Barbara "what's her name?" He was VP and a total stoned out freak the whole time.
bite me

United States

#7 Jan 21, 2011
daaaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
IF YOU NEED WORK, TRAFFIC METH AT THE COBB TEXACO STATION... A LONG TIME PAST FROM OUR AREA...
I heard about that. They deny it to the hilt. This is too funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelseyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ARRAY(0x195ccabc) Feb 24 paul bassham 1
Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Feb 20 BLINDWAY 1,204
Is Clint Henry Fitzgerald White Trash? (Sep '11) Feb 19 watsup 30
SPCA of Clear Lake committed to finding homes f... Feb 14 ed mcguillitard 2
Water plan producing positive results (Dec '09) Feb 14 less meth 5
Create a carbon tax (Dec '10) Feb 10 less meth 58
Code Enforcement running wild (Jun '14) Feb 10 local realturd 6

Kelseyville News Video

Kelseyville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kelseyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:50 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:50AM
What Type of WRs Will the Raiders Target This Offseason?
NBC Sports 2:45 PM
49ers eyeing bid to host future playoff title game
Bleacher Report 6:53 PM
Tyvon Branch Cut by Raiders: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction
NFL 7:36 PM
Oakland Raiders to release Tyvon Branch
ESPN 7:49 PM
Raiders to release injury-plagued Branch