St. Paul / 1 dead, 3 injured in 2 shootings

Shootings on St. Paul's West Side and Cathedral Hill killed one person and injured three Wednesday night and Thursday morning. Full Story
Dyleydy Valdivie

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2007
I just wanted to say that Robert Renville was my cousin and I miss him so very much and that I love him alot there is not one day that we dont think about him I will always love my cousin and my other cousins his brother and sisters... I will always love them!

R.I.P Robert i love you 3/7/07 8:00pm I love you real talk!
Amanda Valdivie

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2007
I want to say this isn't fair my cousin Robert didn't do anything to deserve this...I love him so much theres never a person that can take away the Fun times we had. And Livon im glad your better I love you so much to... I hope nobody ever does something like this is not cool man...
RIP ROBERT RENVILLE
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
YOU'LL NEVER BE ERASED IN MY MEMORIES...I LOVE YOU
I know your watching over us i love you.
Estate 99

Kenosha, WI

#3 Oct 8, 2007
Yo Yo Yo ... Like Yo Man big Drug Dealer YO! He wuz soo cool like YO YO YO .. He sold drugs and smoked pot Like YO YO YOU ! He Wuz da man!! No job ... but he had a bitchin Escalade ... Ever Wonder how da man afforded such wheels ?????
Danielle Kegg

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 14, 2007
Robert was my cousin, Damn I can't believe that he passed away. Im forever gonna Miss you, It just seems like yesterday that were cracking jokes and playing ball. He was a good person, and one of My Heros that taught me Life.

REST.iN.PEACE C0USiN
R0BERT 0. RENViLLE
DECEMBER 9, 1986 ~ MARCH 7, 2OO7
Y0U'LL ALWAYS BE iN MY HEART.
syke

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2011
Man yu was da dawg I miss like krazy my dawg !!!!!
from all of US

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#6 Mar 7, 2011
years gone by and i know you havent missed out out on a thing cus you up there checken us out. Love YOu & Your missed more then a count. take it from me your little BIG cousin
Stephanie Rodriguez

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jul 29, 2011
Marly and me miss you more then words could explain its been 4 very long years with out you We love and miss you tons you will never be forgotton R.I.P Robert Renvill
stephanie rodriguez

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Estate 99 wrote:
Yo Yo Yo ... Like Yo Man big Drug Dealer YO! He wuz soo cool like YO YO YO .. He sold drugs and smoked pot Like YO YO YOU ! He Wuz da man!! No job ... but he had a bitchin Escalade ... Ever Wonder how da man afforded such wheels ?????
..........yo yo for one who the F*** are you to say anything? Yes he sold to provide for his, he did not smoke ciggs or POT when he passed jus for your info, Yes he was MY man, he was supost to start his job 2 days after he died B****. and he never had no Escalade get your facts right ho
Estate 99

Brookfield, WI

#10 Sep 28, 2012
stephanie rodriguez wrote:
<quoted text>..........yo yo for one who the F*** are you to say anything? Yes he sold to provide for his, he did not smoke ciggs or POT when he passed jus for your info, Yes he was MY man, he was supost to start his job 2 days after he died B****. and he never had no Escalade get your facts right ho
Like yo yo you bit** its been like five like freekin years since I posted anything ... so yo yo you what is yo problem?? LOL

WTF WTF WTF

"Yes he sold to provide for his" ... what a crock of BS ... dont worry about all the lives he f-over ... as long as " He provided for his" ... Thug!

He was YOUR MAN? Really? FIve years later his is YOUR MAN? Get over it b***.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kellogg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Historic Anderson House in Wabasha closes (Mar '09) Oct '14 Vivalaleta 15
Hells Angels, Outlaws motorcycle gangs brawl in... (Apr '10) Jul '14 noneya 151
Judge Stops Wabasha Co. Driver Diversion Program (Feb '14) Feb '14 Stephen Rosenthal 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
Standoff in Kellogg ends with one person dead (Nov '13) Nov '13 john doe 1
Water Street, Lilydale Road closed in St. Paul (Sep '10) Dec '12 liberal123 7
Minnesota state Sen. Jungbauer hit by car near ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Phillis Kahn 14
Kellogg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kellogg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kellogg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kellogg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:54 am PST

Yahoo! Sports 9:54AM