Southlake girl dies on Friday

Southlake girl dies on Friday

There are 64 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Sep 6, 2008, titled Southlake girl dies on Friday. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Police are investigating the death of a 15-year-old girl who died late Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kaitlyn

Rowlett, TX

#63 Dec 12, 2011
Hey wrote:
I met Maggie one time, she was the only person who was nice to me at Carroll. I miss her.
I'm sorry that she was the only one I promise she wasn't the only one cause I went there and I don't think I was mean and my group of friends were nice helpful people
Mike

Keller, TX

#64 Jan 24, 2012
Was a Suicide wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't turn to drugs and/or self destruction due to your bitterness of being an unwanted kid.
dude, seriously go f**k yourself, the floras were a good family, and I hardly knew them, so shut the f**k up you living piece of s**t.
Not everyones bad

Springfield, NJ

#65 Jan 6, 2013
rest im peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you dont even know her...day in day out people would talk about her behind her back and made her life really stressfull..and why? the only thing she ever did was stand out and people, especially you southlake bastards made her do this....
I live in southlake and I agree there are MANY bad kids out there, but I'm sure Maggie had some friends who were good. We aren't all bastards here.
Dani

Dallas, TX

#66 Feb 8, 2014
Sam Flora wrote:
<quoted text>
F**k you, you lousy piece of sh*t. My parents did everything they could for Margaret. They got her help in every way imaginable from professional help to pharmaceutical help. We did everything we could for her. No one or two factors can be accounted for this tragedy and I pitty you for trying to make your self feel better by blaming my parents. You would be lucky in life to be an eight of what my parents are. My parents could not have children so they adopted both my sister and I. Her birth mother was a druggie and an alcoholic. So before you pass judgement to things and people you know nothing about please think next time.
Oh and by the way my parents don't have to worry about me. They did a perfect job raising me and I thank god everyday that I have been so lucky to be in their care.
. Please just don't even read these things. No one knows anything about any of you, really and I just want to say I am so sorry for your loss. Stay strong! Be strong for your sister and your parents and go do great things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for chad a isaacs? (Apr '13) 13 hr Big bad john 115
Colleyville,Texas Murder of Anita Fox (Mar '15) Aug 18 Clark Kent 131
News Slain wife called last years of marriage a not ... Aug 15 Steven 1
Need your help locating someone! (Sep '14) Aug 9 Jamie Dundee 7
Carla Chandler Aug 7 Big bad john 2
Pear trees Jul 31 maxcad 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Keller Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keller Mortgages