Keller, TX Forum
A Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#1 Apr 13, 2013
Are any of you aware thst an individual with an alias of TWP who has an isp in Keller, TX is making you -all look stupid?
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Apr 14, 2013
A Toad Roady wrote:
Are any of you aware thst an individual with an alias of TWP who has an isp in Keller, TX is making you -all look stupid?

Are you aware that you are a do do head? I live in north richland hills fool.
oco chum -bucket Tuesday

Lincoln, CA

#3 Apr 15, 2013
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware that you are a do do head? I live in north richland hills fool.
Wrong isp dude! You're not twp.

So what does twp stand for? Is it an STD or what?
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Apr 15, 2013
oco chum -bucket Tuesday wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong isp dude! You're not twp.
So what does twp stand for? Is it an STD or what?
My friend have you been smoking more pot again? Are is it meth your taking now? Your form california so get back to california on your own forum this one is mine dude. Yeaa you have enough problems in your own state.
oco chum -bucket Tuesday

Lincoln, CA

#5 Apr 15, 2013
I don't take anything other than what the doctors give me.

You’re right about my state having problems. My relatives homesteaded here back in the day and watched all the trash from all over the U.S. come here during the depression and it's still happening today, This state would be one hell of a lot better off if all the trash who moved here in the last 80 years went back to wherever they came from.

Just go down to the welfare office and the people standing in line have a southern or russian accent.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Apr 15, 2013
oco chum -bucket Tuesday wrote:
I don't take anything other than what the doctors give me.
You’re right about my state having problems. My relatives homesteaded here back in the day and watched all the trash from all over the U.S. come here during the depression and it's still happening today, This state would be one hell of a lot better off if all the trash who moved here in the last 80 years went back to wherever they came from.
Just go down to the welfare office and the people standing in line have a southern or russian accent.
Now your making good since. Yes we are bothered by trashy people from other states and its been that way now for a good while. I,am afraid we are stuck with them and all the other danm allians from other planets.
A Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#7 Apr 18, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your making good since. Yes we are bothered by trashy people from other states and its been that way now for a good while. I,am afraid we are stuck with them and all the other danm allians from other planets.
There are a few companies/businesses leaving CA for Texas because we have “too many rules” about allowing people to build schools, apartments, senior care facilities and general residences next to potential bombs.

Can you say “fertilizer plant“?

The more people who leave this state the better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colleyville,Texas Murder of Anita Fox (Mar '15) Thu The truth 130
Looking for chad a isaacs? (Apr '13) Jun 16 Big bad john 102
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
"Already Gone" novel about Southlake - quite pr... Jun 10 alreadygonebook 1
Review: Branson Dental (May '09) May 28 Big bad john 38
Christian revival off of Western Center (Keller... May '16 TisMe 1
Missing puppy- PLEASE HELP FIND!!! May '16 spinosaurus baryonyx 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keller Mortgages