United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Judged:

i,m going away for a=while my psychologst said it would be good for me to get away from the internet,,, i,m sorry for making all you folks mad,,, my psychologst says i suffer dissocitve identy disoder,,, big bad john is one of my identies i,m now taking zoloft and some other medences to help me,,, my psycholgost told me to stay=off the computar for a=while,, i will be back soon a canged man and will be nice to every one, i will also be posting this on all the other foroms,, i go to on topics.

take care,,
big bad John

p,s, i may get on the topics and try to post agin, and say i didn,t mean to or my natphrew posts these,,, i don,t even have a natphew,, goodbye folks,
Rufus

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

big bad John wrote:
i,m going away for a=while my psychologst said it would be good for me to get away from the internet,,, i,m sorry for making all you folks mad,,, my psychologst says i suffer dissocitve identy disoder,,, big bad john is one of my identies i,m now taking zoloft and some other medences to help me,,, my psycholgost told me to stay=off the computar for a=while,, i will be back soon a canged man and will be nice to every one, i will also be posting this on all the other foroms,, i go to on topics.
take care,,
big bad John
p,s, i may get on the topics and try to post agin, and say i didn,t mean to or my natphrew posts these,,, i don,t even have a natphew,, goodbye folks,
I am glad you decided to leave and hope you never come back.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Rufus wrote:
<quoted text>
My freind that was not the real big bad john this is the real big bad john. Do you think I would write a stupid note like that about myself??? Not going anywhere anytime soons so take a hike my friend this is my forum.
Rufus

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Judged:

Going to miss big bad john, heard he got superglued to the toilet seat
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Rufus wrote:
Going to miss big bad john, heard he got superglued to the toilet seat
As a matter of fact I,am setting here on the toolit, awaiting for a long turd to drop out. However I,am not going anywhere, There is a change of plans. Instead of letting outsiders get away with these silly law ideals I will hang around and chew bubble gum and kick butt on here. Oh and that includes you!
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Rufus wrote:
<quoted text>
As one always says, do not believe everything some=one tells you. I,am afraid I have been glued to this topix forum and there is no way to get unstuck..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keller Discussions

Search the Keller Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Mike 17,165
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Losers 21,603
train noise (Feb '12) Mon Terry 23
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
Review: Your MED Urgent Care Clinic Jul 24 Felicia 1
Looking for chad a isaacs? (Apr '13) Jul 24 Big bad john 58
•••
•••

Keller News Video

•••
•••

Keller Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••