Taggers and Vandalism

Taggers and Vandalism

Posted in the Keller Forum

Daniel Ferguson

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 6, 2010
All of these taggings around our neighborhoods have to stop. I hate watching vandalism with spray paint a illegal graffiti. We have to stop this!
Dinah

Killeen, TX

#2 May 16, 2012
Daniel Ferguson wrote:
All of these taggings around our neighborhoods have to stop. I hate watching vandalism with spray paint a illegal graffiti. We have to stop this!
I live next door to a rock thrower. This is not a child, he is about 16 and goes into his backyard, sits on a chair placed on a platform and throws rocks across the fence at my house. He is in the backyard at 1-2 in the morning. At about 7:45, while his mother waits in the car to take him and his friends to school, he and his friends toss rocks again at my house. The woman sits in her car and watches. What is wrong with these people? I hope they have an Umbrella Policy because the first rock that hits me in my yard, we are going to court! What is this epidemic of rock throwing kids in Sanger - are they mentally ill?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hand Crafted Jewelry-Jewelry by Fran.com Aug 22 Jewelry Fanatic 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
News Volleyball club owner in Grapevine accused of g... Aug 5 Altomere 1
News 15-year-old Debby Ryan of Keller goes out to se... (Nov '08) Aug 5 diana 33
Colleyville,Texas Murder of Anita Fox (Mar '15) Jul '15 concerned citizen 116
Why so many homes for sale on Bristol Street? Jul '15 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keller Mortgages