whats wrong with flying a rebel flag ?
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
southern

United States

#289 Nov 10, 2012
I'm from tha south..just bcuz u have a rebel flag does NOT mean ur racist..i kno quite a few people that have a rebel flag nd have black friends nd it dnt bother their friends at all..yea some people that have a rebel flag r racist..but not me..so dnt think 4 1 second all southerners r racist just bcuz half if em r..
froggy jump

Natchitoches, LA

#290 Nov 10, 2012
thats funny yall scared of a flag and kkk ain't gonna do anything to many dope king pins to kill lol
froggy jump

Natchitoches, LA

#291 Nov 10, 2012
if you really worried about a flag you should be worried about any idiot that does not honor our country and the american flag like obummer the hus-satan hussaian barrack the crack obama the bummer

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#292 Nov 11, 2012
southern wrote:
I'm from tha south..just bcuz u have a rebel flag does NOT mean ur racist
It's a pretty damn good indicator that you might be. Don't like it? Don't fly it. Condemn people who do.

You forget, I live here. It's not like I'm standing outside of the South, speculating and talking hypothetically. I see and hear the racism every day. Every. Day.

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#293 Nov 11, 2012
froggy jump wrote:
if you really worried about a flag you should be worried about any idiot that does not honor our country and the american flag like obummer the hus-satan hussaian barrack the crack obama the bummer
See, folks. Here' s a prime example. Froggy is likely a racist. "Obummer" and the flagrant attitude towards Muslims in his post tells all of us that not only does he not respect President Obama, but he has a strong dislike of regular Muslims, not just religious extremists. He draws no distinction, other than skin color and religion.

On top of that, the flag pin BS has been debunked by fact checkers.

Facts matter, people. The racism down here is down right disgraceful. The ignorance is down right scary. You aren't going to shake this off with a single post on Topix because right after you post, some idiot is going to prove me right.

Is that not enough? Okay, then. How about I suggest you take a tour of the White Nationalist camps in this area? Go on. You're white. They won't lynch you. In fact, they'll try to get you to join them.

It's right there in front of you and you still deny it. Un-freaking-believable.

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#294 Nov 11, 2012
southern wrote:
so dnt think 4 1 second all southerners r racist just bcuz half if em r..
I never said all southerners are racists. I said this rebel flag is being flown by two types of people. One group is simply racist. The other is so full of southern pride that they want the South to rise again in revolution. The latter group are a bunch of violent psychopaths.

So when you fly that flag, you are telling me either one of two things. You either don't like black people or you are so hopped up on southern pride that you are prepared to go to war.

When I see that flag, I see racism and a treasonous mentality.
froggyu jump

Natchitoches, LA

#295 Nov 11, 2012
not a racist just don't like stupid people that are left wing libarals. wave form you gotta be a Yankee and a libaral. oh yea i am not white guess my color you dumb ass.

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#296 Nov 11, 2012
froggyu jump wrote:
not a racist just don't like stupid people that are left wing libarals. wave form you gotta be a Yankee and a libaral. oh yea i am not white guess my color you dumb ass.
I'm a Yankee, but I'm a moderate.

You are most certainly a racist. No sensible person refers to Obama as Obummer, nor do they use his middle name as a buzz word to come off as insulting.

If we want to debate who is the dumb ass here, I think all one has to do is examine your spelling.

If you aren't white (meaning, you seem to hint that you're black), then you should be aware of just how many groups there are in this area who think you should be shipped back to Africa. You need to figure out which flag waving rednecks you want to defend because if you want to defend the Confederacy, you should realize they want to string you up. No joke.
truthmonger

Shreveport, LA

#297 Nov 13, 2012
kendall wrote:
why do kkk wear sheets to cover their face?be a man or woman and show your face.yall scared because you dont want black people to beat your ass.
same reason gang members wear bandana's over their face when they post a vid to worldstar...but its ok if THEY do it, right?

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#298 Nov 14, 2012
truthmonger wrote:
<quoted text>
same reason gang members wear bandana's over their face when they post a vid to worldstar...but its ok if THEY do it, right?
What I really find hilarious about comments like yours is, you choose not to condemn the initial party in question and throw the opposite side's dirty laundry in their faces as a retort. It leaves me wondering if you condone or condemn both. You never actually declared one way or the other. You just tried to highlight their possible hypocrisy while not owning up to the possibility that you yourself may be a flaming hypocrite.

KKK. Wrong. Gangs. Wrong.

See? Simple. You get to see exactly where I stand. No ambiguity. No bullshit.

Since: Feb 11

Spring Hill, Louisiana

#299 Jan 19, 2013
Wow - Little Wavy is back.

Thought he had left after being publically humiliated.

Spring Hill, Louisiana

#300 Jan 19, 2013
waveform wrote:
<quoted text>

You forget, I live here.
Could we possibly hope that you've moved?

If so, there IS a Santa Claus.

Spring Hill, Louisiana

#301 Jan 19, 2013
waveform wrote:
<quoted text>
his post tells all of us that not only does he not respect President Obama, but he has a strong dislike of regular Muslims,
Just what are IRREGULAR Muslims, Bozo?

Spring Hill, Louisiana

#302 Jan 19, 2013
waveform wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Yankee, but I'm a moderate.
You're a yankee, but also an idiot.

Spring Hill, Louisiana

#303 Jan 19, 2013
waveform wrote:
<quoted text>

If we want to debate who is the dumb ass here, I think all one has to do is examine your spelling.

If you aren't white (meaning, you seem to hint that you're black),
There's no debate about who's the dumb ass here - it's obvious that it's you.

But saying that someone who can't spell is black -

I think we now know who the closet racist is around here, Wavy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shreveport ratchet Aug 11 Dee 4
Becky Box (Jun '11) Aug 6 Someone 9
Sheila Lane Jul 31 HickoryOak 1
News White supremacists set up shop in ArkLaTex (Feb '12) Jul 30 Matthew 99
News Adalberto Ramos, left, and Emicel Artigas Jul 22 Caddo 1
News Louisiana Towns Fine People with Sagging Pants (Aug '07) Jul 19 Leah 147
Organized Stalking By Freemason Cops/Fireman an... (Jan '11) Jul '17 mindy 34

Keithville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance