Louisiana astrophysicists John Mates...

Louisiana astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire,Nibiru is REAL

Posted in the Keithville Forum

lethalseed

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2012
The first tranche of data is to be released in April, and astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette think it will reveal Tyche (Hercolubus) within two years.

http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/2011/0...
Anitdimwit

Fort Smith, AR

#2 Apr 4, 2013
I personally know Dr.'s Whitmire and Matese and they think of you Niburu people as profound morons. The comparing the prediction of their hypothetical planet to your pretend Hercolubus is not only laughable it is insulting. The Niburu stuff is all a stupid myth and no intelligent person would think otherwise. There is no truth to it and the people who associate legitimate scientists with it are all liars.
Mark James

Van Nuys, CA

#3 May 16, 2013
Any intelligent person who looks at the topic with brevity and depth should be concerned. Either because it is reality or because of how strongly some group wants us to believe it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vintage antique store Aug 19 Mary 1
News Past Times: Lincoln Parish lynching horrifies t... (Oct '13) Aug 18 Huppp 8
News Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man (Apr '07) Aug 15 Kimyatta 70
tax free Aug 4 wright 1
Alma St Aug 2 wright 1
Organized Stalking By Freemason Cops/Fireman an... (Jan '11) Jul 30 magus12653 23
Men who work away from home Jul 29 Read this 3

Keithville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keithville Mortgages