Teen injured in hit and run; couple a...

Teen injured in hit and run; couple arrested

There are 1 comment on the The Shreveport Times story from Nov 20, 2009, titled Teen injured in hit and run; couple arrested. In it, The Shreveport Times reports that:

Caddo sheriff's deputies arrested a Keithville couple they say struck a 15-year-old pedestrian with their truck, left the scene and attempted to cover their tracks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Shreveport Times.

Neighborhood Mom

Shreveport, LA

#1 Nov 29, 2009
This couple should have stopped that is TRUE.

I can tell you this, I and alot of others in our neighborhood have almost hit this same kid with our cars or trucks, he stays in the street and dares you to hit him.

I guess his luck finally ran out. He got what was coming to him!Sorry to say that but it is true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organized Stalking By Freemason Cops/Fireman an... (Jan '11) Apr 6 Pyramid Buster 62
The Holy Sabbath is actually the worship of the... (Aug '12) Mar 31 Amen Ra 7
Anyone know a lindsey winne from Benton? (Jun '17) Feb '18 frankie 4
naturist/nudist group? (Apr '15) Feb '18 tom 2
News Welcome to Kyle Craft's Full Circle Nightmare Feb '18 lkjhgfd 1
Becky Box (Jun '11) Dec '17 Its_five_letters 19
News A cougar comeback in northwestern Louisiana? (Oct '08) Jul '15 cat killer 199

Keithville Jobs

Personal Finance

Keithville Mortgages