No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Warren, AR

#14062 Aug 21, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Stimulus bill #1
George W Bush------Bush's 2002 stimulus bill cost $42 billion over 10 years.
Stimulus bill # 2
George W Bush------Bush, House Hammer Out $150 Billion Stimulus Bill January 25, 2008 .
President George W. Bush urged Congress on Friday to quickly pass an economic stimulus package void of extraneous spending, saying only quick action will kick start the sputtering U.S. economy. "I strongly believe it would be a mistake to delay or derail this bill," Mr. Bush said.
"I understand the desire to add provisions from both the right and the left," the president said, adding that would be an error.
The president made his remarks at a gathering with House Republicans attending a congressional retreat at a mountain resort near Washington.
Just the latest estimates on Obamacare (2.7 trillion) is 64x's the 42 billion of Bush over 10 years and 18x's more than Bush's 150 billion stimulus. You support Obama for his actions and run down Bush for his? Wow. BTW, American taxpayers are set to lose 25 billion from Obama's bailout of 85 billion to the auto industry according to new estimates by the U.S. Treasury. This was reported by the Detroit News on August 13, 2012. What a great investment of taxpayer dollars. But why does that matter to Obama? It isn't his money he is losing.
REALY

Alamogordo, NM

#14063 Aug 21, 2012
Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
What accounts for the 5trillion? Could it be the two wars in the middle east. I suppose you'll tell me he started those too
No but I will tell you that he PROMISED to get us out of the Middle East. It's a 15 hour flight. He has had 4 YEARS and we are still there! Obama is dangerous to America.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#14064 Aug 21, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that (being poor or a minority) give them the right not to register? And besides, who's fault is it that they don't have enough money to "find" transportation to the polls? Mine? Yours? Bush 1? Bush 2? Who made them live in such an expensive place? Is there no personal responsibility for an individual, since we are all created equal, to make the most of himself or herself? What your argument is saying is that if they don't have time to register and be legal voters they will have plenty of time to vote and ways to get to the polls even if they are poor and/or a minority. Once again, you get what you want out of an argument and make your own truth. I wish you would stop doing that.
"Does that (being poor or a minority) give them the right not to register"

Beats the Hell out of me.

You are the one spinning this like a top, you tell me how your made up story goes.

Really

Alamogordo, NM

#14065 Aug 21, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one spinning this like a top, you tell me how your made up story goes.
They got I.d. to buy booze and smokes and cash that welfare check but they ain't got no I.d. to vote! HA!AH!AH!HAH!AH!AH!HA!HA!HA!

Washington DC

#14066 Aug 21, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the latest estimates on Obamacare (2.7 trillion) is 64x's the 42 billion of Bush over 10 years and 18x's more than Bush's 150 billion stimulus. You support Obama for his actions and run down Bush for his? Wow. BTW, American taxpayers are set to lose 25 billion from Obama's bailout of 85 billion to the auto industry according to new estimates by the U.S. Treasury. This was reported by the Detroit News on August 13, 2012. What a great investment of taxpayer dollars. But why does that matter to Obama? It isn't his money he is losing.
And the sun might not come up tomorrow either.

Who gives a flying f*CKD about an estimate?

"You support Obama for his actions and run down Bush for his"

Damn Capt. obvious I thought you would never pick up on that. Now I Suppose this, and your many others post, is something different than what you just correctly said I did.

I could have easily added Iraq, his green energy failures, Medicare part D, No child left behind, Tax breaks for the wealthy, Wall Street bail out, no bid contracts to Halliburton.........etc.

Do not be giving me any B.S. story about loosing money Einstein

Blytheville, AR

#14067 Aug 21, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't recognize facts, can you?
You're accusing others of "spinning" yet you're the one trying to equivocate decade-old pieces of legislation for the continued and predictable failures of liberalism.

Washington DC

#14068 Aug 21, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>They got I.d. to buy booze and smokes and cash that welfare check but they ain't got no I.d. to vote! HA!AH!AH!HAH!AH!AH!HA!HA!HA!
You can leave yourself, and your family out of this if it would save you some embarrassment.

Blytheville, AR

#14069 Aug 21, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
And the sun might not come up tomorrow either.
Who gives a flying f*CKD about an estimate?
"You support Obama for his actions and run down Bush for his"
Damn Capt. obvious I thought you would never pick up on that. Now I Suppose this, and your many others post, is something different than what you just correctly said I did.
I could have easily added Iraq, his green energy failures, Medicare part D, No child left behind, Tax breaks for the wealthy, Wall Street bail out, no bid contracts to Halliburton.........etc.
Do not be giving me any B.S. story about loosing money Einstein
You could have added that but that would have continued to prove the fact that Obama has simply made a bad situation even worse by taking the failures of Bush and exacerbating them.
You continue to be a wonderful spokesman for the benefits of conservatism and the proven failures of liberalism.
This new "Facist BARNEYII" suppressing speech is far more entertaining then the usual "Lying BARNEYII"

Blytheville, AR

#14070 Aug 21, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You can leave yourself, and your family out of this if it would save you some embarrassment.
Your lack of recognition of facts is one thing but your denial of reality is just as interesting.
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#14071 Aug 21, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't! You can put your family in this if it will make them smarter and not a burden on society.
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#14072 Aug 21, 2012
Obama is an EPIC FAILURE and a danger to America! If he was ALL white nobody would vote for him, nobody....

Washington DC

#14073 Aug 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Still can't recognize facts, can you?
You're accusing others of "spinning" yet you're the one trying to equivocate decade-old pieces of legislation for the and predictable failures of liberalism.
Please tell me, what "decade-old pieces of legislation" have you identified, that you are referring to.

And please explain what these continued "failures of liberalism" consist of.

Lastly, what data do you use to compute the alleged predictability of this phenomenon?

Blytheville, AR

#14074 Aug 21, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me, what "decade-old pieces of legislation" have you identified, that you are referring to.
And please explain what these continued "failures of liberalism" consist of.
Lastly, what data do you use to compute the alleged predictability of this phenomenon?
Can't even remember what you posted today? Wow, you're problems go far beyond your liberal ways of thinking....
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#14075 Aug 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Can't even remember what you posted today? Wow, you're problems go far beyond your liberal ways of thinking....
He's high!

Washington DC

#14076 Aug 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Can't even remember what you posted today? Wow, you're problems go far beyond your liberal ways of thinking....
It must be one Hell of a coincidence that you and Reality Check
think so much alike write a whole lot alike, one of you gets your back to the wall, the other pops in. Get the other pined to the wall then they just start avoiding questions all together.

Yep-----strange indeed, an it happens so often too.

Weird

Blytheville, AR

#14077 Aug 21, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be one Hell of a coincidence that you and Reality Check
think so much alike write a whole lot alike, one of you gets your back to the wall, the other pops in. Get the other pined to the wall then they just start avoiding questions all together.
Yep-----strange indeed, an it happens so often too.
Weird
This coming from someone who just posted "Beats the hell out of me," in response to a question. Or did you forget that you posted that as well?
Girl V

United States

#14079 Aug 21, 2012
REALY wrote:
<quoted text>No but I will tell you that he PROMISED to get us out of the Middle East. It's a 15 hour flight. He has had 4 YEARS and we are still there! Obama is dangerous to America.
How is he more dangerous to or country than a right wing extremist and a Mormon

Washington DC

#14080 Aug 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>This coming from someone who just posted "Beats the hell out of me," in response to a question. Or did you forget that you posted that as well?
"Beats the hell out of me: that was the answer to the question dumb ass. Let me dumb it down for you, It means> I don,t know'''''''''

Blytheville, AR

#14081 Aug 21, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Beats the hell out of me: that was the answer to the question dumb ass. Let me dumb it down for you, It means> I don,t know'''''''''
You didn't know? Not you? You tell us you know everything! It was a simple question that you avoided like the hypocrite we've come to know so well.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#14082 Aug 21, 2012
Girl V wrote:
Looks like senator Akin just cost you bitches the presidential race.
As they say in Missouri: Show Me. BTW, Akin is not a senator, is that wishful thinking on your part?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keiser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walking Thru Yards 2 min jusstin 17
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Brown Down 3,841
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr KatBrownKohl 246
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr KatBrownKohl 950
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 2 hr KatBrownKohl 389
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr A Conservationist 10,008
Nailing Jesus -- The Man Who Never Was Fri Hidden Saint 7
•••
•••

Keiser Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Keiser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Keiser News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keiser