Police officially report missing person's case in Gosnell

Oct 23, 2012 Full story: KAIT-TV Jonesboro 152

GOSNELL, AR - Gosnell Police have confirmed details on a man missing since Sunday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
janice

Germantown, TN

#1 Oct 23, 2012
could the jerome and wilson incidents be connected?
Concerned

Adrian, GA

#2 Oct 23, 2012
Who is Jerome?
School Booster

Blytheville, AR

#3 Oct 23, 2012
janice wrote:
could the jerome and wilson incidents be connected?
Really doubt it...

United States

#4 Oct 23, 2012
Why in the heck are u starting this crazy crap? Get a life. Trying to start rumors grow the hell up! Idiot!!!
guest50

Blytheville, AR

#5 Oct 23, 2012
Guest wrote:
Why in the heck are u starting this crazy crap? Get a life. Trying to start rumors grow the hell up! Idiot!!!
I don't think anyone is trying to start crazy crap. A man was shot and a young man missing. They are just trying to piece anything together that may lead to finding Josh Wilson. There is a murderer on the loose you know.

United States

#6 Oct 23, 2012
Yea I know but Janice is making it sound like josh had some thing to do with the Jerome case . Give me a break!!!! No connection. This is how bad rumors get started! People get a life! Josh is a great guy and needs to come home soon!!
curious

United States

#7 Oct 23, 2012
Why has the Bly paper not covered the murder?
dooooowhattttt

Little Rock, AR

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Guest wrote:
Yea I know but Janice is making it sound like josh had some thing to do with the Jerome case . Give me a break!!!! No connection. This is how bad rumors get started! People get a life! Josh is a great guy and needs to come home soon!!
I think the implication was maybe whoever the murderer is could have something to do with this young mans dissaperance.. thats how I took it,,,, just saying
guest50

Blytheville, AR

#9 Oct 23, 2012
dooooowhattttt wrote:
<quoted text> I think the implication was maybe whoever the murderer is could have something to do with this young mans dissaperance.. thats how I took it,,,, just saying
Exactly !

Longview, TX

#10 Oct 23, 2012
Me too.. Calm down I'm sure that comment wasn't made to be negative. Everyone knows he's a good kid.

Steele, MO

#11 Oct 23, 2012
Hopefully he just needed to get away for awhile. Feel like that myself sometimes. I pray for his safe return!!!!!
Concerned

Adrian, GA

#12 Oct 23, 2012
Praying
citizen

United States

#13 Oct 23, 2012
guest wrote:
Hopefully he just needed to get away for awhile. Feel like that myself sometimes. I pray for his safe return!!!!!
Was he having any problems or issues in his life that would cause him to want to run away from his family and friends? Or was this just out of the blue?
where

Euless, TX

#14 Oct 23, 2012
No, his car was found with keys in it and no sign of him
Lazy

Little Rock, AR

#15 Oct 23, 2012
curious wrote:
Why has the Bly paper not covered the murder?
They don't have a paper on monday and it was in there today so Get a subscription or go by and pick one up at the jr. mart
Yep

Blytheville, AR

#16 Oct 23, 2012
I heard they found j wilsons car in mountain home... Is this true? Just hope nothin bad happened to him... I heard a black lady shot the jerome guy...
Yep

Blytheville, AR

#17 Oct 23, 2012
Could this be related due to some new gang activty... Like some kind of initiation or something... I noticed new graffiti over at garys mart by kroger

Benton, AR

#18 Oct 23, 2012
Yep wrote:
Could this be related due to some new gang activty... Like some kind of initiation or something... I noticed new graffiti over at garys mart by kroger
??????
LoL

Little Rock, AR

#19 Oct 23, 2012
Yep wrote:
Most likely you being a dumbass
where

Blytheville, AR

#21 Oct 23, 2012
What if the person that shot newell took joshs car? Terrible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keiser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugly Girls (Aug '10) 30 min Guest 10
Billy rocked my socks last night (sorry april l... 56 min Haha 3
Parade 1 hr Tyty 4
Cody Tyler 3 hr ThatHorribleTylerFam 5
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,408
men who beat on women 10 hr Red light 1
Do you know Jesus? (Jun '08) 14 hr Dena5 15,573
Keiser Dating
Find my Match

Keiser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keiser News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keiser

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST

NBC Sports 8:10AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports