keeseville

Worcester, MA

#146 Feb 15, 2011
get over it
Seriously

Hudson, NY

#147 Apr 11, 2011
Shut it down or keep it open, you people are going to find something different to gripe about. Its not the only place around you know. Build a bridge and get over it. Just sayin.

Since: Apr 11

United States

#148 Apr 14, 2011
Conflict of interest I say
hater

Plattsburgh, NY

#149 May 9, 2011
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
I soooo agree. And what you said about old bartenders.....its the truth. I was one
oh i was one too it was much better then.
Just saying

Little Rock, AR

#150 May 22, 2011
WOW, JAmes boyce has nothing to do with this. you guys need to get a life and stop gossiping.
brookies patron

United States

#151 Jun 16, 2011
it good to see that the young girl who was always in the bar is not there any more. i heard at brookies that family court took the child away from the father who was dunk all the time and that she is now safe with her mother. its ok to drink its not ok to be a drunk parent. hopefully she can overcome the trama and harm her father exposed her to for so many years.
MONSTER

Plattsburgh, NY

#152 Aug 16, 2011
Who is the young lady you are talking about?I think you better get all your facts straight before you post this bullshit...
justsaying

Worcester, MA

#153 Aug 26, 2011
i read about half of these comments and just went to the bottom of the page, and said okay first of all, who are you people really to sit there and talk negative about someone, a place, anything for that matter like you havent done wrong? I'm not trying to sit here and say, I know whats best for this place but if people are doing their jobs, like the bartender always checking id's, cops patrolling the streets during bar hours?...Then let the people that do enjoy going to the bar, go and not be watched, and talked about. Or else maybe go in for a football game and drink and see how friendly the bartenders are, and enjoy a drink..loosen up! Just cause thats what you believe doesnt mean thats whats going on. At least go see things with your own eyes and try to leave the judgemental uptight side of you at home..:)
town citizen

AOL

#154 Sep 1, 2011
if you go to brookies you need to look for a 5'4'' guy with glasses & a goatee i bet he can get you a job somewhere , but you need to have a certain female part to get a job he wont hire a guy i guess unless you buy him drinks or do favors for him or you just could get a job being a "personal bodie guard" for his female employees !!( trust me i know)
someone u dont know

Wells, NY

#155 Oct 15, 2011
mudd wrote:
Keeseville is full of scumbags and white trash anyway, their are some good people though.
u r the white trash u get busted then rat out u can do the crime but not the time
miiiisty

Plattsburgh, NY

#156 Nov 21, 2011
wonder if brook knows that jay gets bj's in the bathroom and downstairs when shes not there? i would know cause i gave him 2
Bahaha

Westport, NY

#157 Feb 28, 2012
Where to start? Jay probably doesnt mess around behind Brookie's back, he's asked me to meet him in the church parking lot before. The blonde bartender was drunk beheind the bar all the time- even put herself into rehab. The bartender with the Harley tattoo on her boobs should stop showing them, and read "Bartender for Dummies" what little a 50 something year old woman must think of herself. I've personally smoked pot in the basement with the brunette with the glasses. and the chunky- cheeked bartender is nice, but cant mix a drink to save her life.
Bahaha

Westport, NY

#158 Feb 28, 2012
And as far as Brookie's bringing money towards taxes, she pays her bartenders under the table.
I once got an Absolute and Coke, and the Absolute was not that, instead, cheap bar rum! Now that Brookie has married Jay, she doesnt have the drug money from Jimmy to keep up with repairs. And when the economy sucks in the winter months, the "rif-raf" on the barred list are allowed back in. I've been going there for many years, and for the life of me can't firgure out why, it's a dump! and the people they have working now make the worst drinks I've ever had!!!
Anonymous

Montréal, Canada

#159 Apr 19, 2012
wow this place sounds great ! Maybe I'll stop by and have a drink lol
chris

Plattsburgh, NY

#160 Aug 1, 2012
u no brrokies is not a bad bar if u keep the fighters out like mark smith hes no good always comes in looking for trouble he needs to grow up and drink in peace i dont no if thats his gf with him but i pitty her hes mean as hell to her from what i hear about him hes trash lets just weed out the trash amd the place would be better like before but the again monry pays the bills
courtney

Springfield, NJ

#161 Aug 6, 2012
What about the bartenders(with the Harley tattoo )boyfriend ?
PATRON

Plattsburgh, NY

#162 Aug 12, 2012
yeah, so i was in the pub last night and there was an 'undercover' dude there...real obvious. two hours sitting by himself texting on phone and had one beer that never was touched. there must have been another one as there is a car hanging around with out of state plates, a nys inspection, and no registration. cmon, let's be a little more obvious! anyway, just watch who is in there and what is going on if you go there. just sayin....
_left da hole_

Dallas, PA

#163 Aug 26, 2012
mudd wrote:
Keeseville is full of scumbags and white trash anyway, their are some good people though.
Leave Brooke alone.....mind your own business.....get a life then you wouldn't have to worry about everyone elses' Nobody in that town is any better that the next person...they just THINK they are. I grew up there realized what people were like left the 20yrs ago, hate going back, I do only for my REAL friends that are dear to Me....with one that has just been tragically taken away....So instead of ripping on everyone...look at your kids, parents & all other loved ones, they could be ripped right out under you before you know it...This shit doesn't happen in K'ville !
Free wheelin

Crown Point, NY

#164 Aug 29, 2012
_left da hole_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Brooke alone.....mind your own business.....get a life then you wouldn't have to worry about everyone elses' Nobody in that town is any better that the next person...they just THINK they are. I grew up there realized what people were like left the 20yrs ago, hate going back, I do only for my REAL friends that are dear to Me....with one that has just been tragically taken away....So instead of ripping on everyone...look at your kids, parents & all other loved ones, they could be ripped right out under you before you know it...This shit doesn't happen in K'ville !
Well said ! Those poor girls!!! My friend did not deserve this!!
Kelly Allen-Nusbaum

Plattsburgh, NY

#165 Aug 29, 2012
wow some ppl just have NOTHING better to do huh, grow the fuck up, First Earl Mudd DID NOT NAKR ON PPL TO GET OUT OF HIS CHARGE, i know for a fact that it was because i was in a motorcycle accident fighting for my life and the judge gave him lifetime probation so he could take careof his son, ahahah if he sells so many drugs then why is it he has had to seel a few things that were precious to him to pay the bills if, grow the f*ck up, ya;ll must be jealous of Mr Mudd if you cant keep his name out your mouth, As for Brook and Jay well they are good ppl period, ppl do things in their life which they are not proud of but they change, ppl really do change, cant blame the pub for ppl being idiots, i left keeseville many years ago but try and go back as often as i can to have a drink with Brooke i just love her and Jay, you think Brooks is bad try going to The Store Tavern,(as a matter of fact most bars period) there is drama and assholes everywhere, i know quite a few ppl who are idiots and dont drink or drug...but if you dont like the drama stay home and drink OMG YOUR PROBLEM SOLVED, you ppl who complain about this and wanna call ppl out point fingers YOURE the biggest asses your the scumbags maybe if you cared enough about your own life things would be alot better grow up really and stop being jealous of those you cant be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keeseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Frenier Fri Lily 5
Charles "Chuck" Provost Nov 15 Crowny 1
Watch out for this one Nov 13 Rachael b 7
Removal of Dog Control Steve Johnson Oct 30 M Smith 5
Snitching at a all time high (Oct '11) Oct 29 From PA with love 81
Keeseville fight (Mar '13) Jun '17 Joe Mamma 2
News Towns try to weather economic storm (Jan '10) Jun '17 Joe Mamma 4

Keeseville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance