North Country woman run over in drive...

North Country woman run over in driveway dies

There are 33 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Aug 27, 2011, titled North Country woman run over in driveway dies. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

State police say a 50-year-old northern New York woman died when she was run over by her boyfriend's daughter in his driveway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crime

Smithfield, VA

#1 Aug 27, 2011
This story reads like a murder. this was no accident it had to be intentional. how many adults standing beside a car are killed by the same car in a driveway. the driver under age and drunk turned the wheels fully and floored the gas pedal. Whoever gave her the alchol should be in jail with her for accessory to murder.
no excuses

Plattsburgh, NY

#2 Aug 27, 2011
I'm sure she probably got tanked at the same bar where all the underage girls go to drink.How about doing an investigation at brooks pub.
not hard to figure out

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2011
Yup...exactly. She was drinking there at age 18 a few years back when I use to stop in.
no excuses wrote:
I'm sure she probably got tanked at the same bar where all the underage girls go to drink.How about doing an investigation at brooks pub.
informed ore than you

United States

#4 Aug 28, 2011
*some* people need to be better informed...i was there, and said individuals left for riverside...get your facts straight before trash talk
not hard to figure out

United States

#5 Aug 28, 2011
At 1:30am...I doubt it. Brookies is the only dump open at that hour. Cameras are there anyway. And the fact still remains that the above mentioned person has been drinking at brookies for years and is only 20.
not hard to figure out

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2011
Oh and just for the unofficial record...she was at brookies drinking according to you. Good to know...but not shocking what so ever
sunshine

Port Charlotte, FL

#7 Aug 29, 2011
I am quite sure she was served there. I have seem many under aged given alcohol. And by the owner herself. They need to held accountable!
no excuses

Plattsburgh, NY

#8 Aug 29, 2011
The owner will serve anyone now a days just to make some jingle.And by the way the only way the riverside is open that late is if the mayor and family are on a coke bender for the night.
informed more than you

United States

#9 Aug 29, 2011
no, what i said was that the woman that was killed and her boyfriend were there and left for riverside...if you *listened* you would have heard that. i didn't see any underaged people being served....
disturbed

Plattsburgh, NY

#10 Aug 29, 2011
not hard to figure out wrote:
At 1:30am...I doubt it. Brookies is the only dump open at that hour. Cameras are there anyway. And the fact still remains that the above mentioned person has been drinking at brookies for years and is only 20.
That young girl has also been to riverside drinking before with the mayor there also. She was drinking there the night of this accident. if Brookes goes under so should the riverside. Whats good for the goose is god for the gander. Its not right. Both bars have served underage drinking. Ive made comments about it before and no one cared. They do now
Keeseville NY

Northville, NY

#11 Aug 29, 2011
Funny how ya'll know so much but none of you are from keeseville
Sunshine

Port Charlotte, FL

#12 Aug 30, 2011
Your address shows Fort Plain????
informed more than you

Plattsburgh, NY

#13 Aug 30, 2011
i live in keeseville thank you and i love it. and i was THERE...were you?
sad

United States

#14 Aug 31, 2011
all i will say is this is very sad:(...now the loved ones are left to suffer and wonder why something like this happened...who ever served her is to blame to..plattsburgh people should of listened to you and maybe this would of never happened..very sad loss of life
Jay

Plattsburgh, NY

#15 Sep 1, 2011
Whatever exactly happened in the driveway, alcohol def. played a part. Also, I think everyone knows already, the bartender was one of the "family" and knew this girl was there underage & drinking. However the bartender is going to lie her butt off and in the end, the whole thing could have been avoided if a 50 year old woman didn't party with someone underage and then let her get behind the wheel. By the way, the second bar actually turned this underage girl away for some reason this night anyway.
speechless

Gloversville, NY

#16 Sep 2, 2011
If you go in Brookies there are kids of all ages in there all the time. If you are not 21 you do not belong in Brookies. I am sure the people who served this minor will have to live with some guilt. But the worse part is why didn't someone at least take this girls keys. How sad for the love ones left behind. Lets hope the investigation holds everyone involved responsible.
RIP BECKY

United States

#17 Sep 9, 2011
All I have to say is justice will be served. Everyone has a judgment day. I feel bad for the family.
RIP BECKY

United States

#18 Sep 9, 2011
Oh ya KARMA the young lady who committed this crime use to bully other kids.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#19 Sep 9, 2011
By the way i don't live in Brooklyn I live near Keeseville.
why

United States

#20 Sep 13, 2011
why was a 50 year old woman drinking and driving with a 20 year old??????she should of been at home with her children now they are left to suffer cause of her BAD CHOICES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keeseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Couple arrested for polluting Ausable River 13 hr Conserned 1
65 years in business and growing junk (Jul '12) Jun 20 Two Cents 12
Keeseville Fire Department Bingo (Jun '10) May 30 joust look 61
Has anyone heard about judge Liz smith getting ... May '17 Save the trees 4
Undercover informant Kenneth Clark Watch out Li... (Oct '13) May '17 his alcoholic mother 9
stupid May '17 carol 2
someone at my door May '17 mocha 1

Keeseville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keeseville Mortgages