Snitching at a all time high
Sickofthecrap

Gloversville, NY

#44 Jul 1, 2012
Listen, I find it funny that I have did a lot of stuff with Eugene Nelson and he has never ratted on me. Shame on all of you, most of you people on here have grew up with Eugene. And those people will be the first ones when he comes home to tell him they missed him and wanna chill with him. This is just stupid. Certain people on here are suppose to be his friends yet you are quick to talk shit?? Just because someone says someone else is a snitch does not make it true. There are things such as Bail/bond and ROR which allows people to get out of jail without snitching. Most of you people have that you live other places, NOT KEESEVILLE. Let keeseville people worry about who is snitching and if you don't live her or moved away STAY THE HELL OUTTA IT!
Interesting

Plattsburgh, NY

#45 Jul 2, 2012
Yours says "Lyons Falls, NY". And as far as Eugene goes the least of his issues is whether he's a snitch or not. He needs to get clean and stay clean and stop stealing. He has a problem with both that I hope he gets help for.
Kelly Allen-Nusbaum

Plattsburgh, NY

#47 Aug 29, 2012
ya ok wreckyard Niks a sbitch id love to see that paperwork funny how he got arrested 2 days AFTER you got caught grow up, your the biggest theif in keeseville so what you got to say now Tyrek Hathaway Nik Mudd IS doing gis time too he got a 2-6 so fuck Tyrek Hathaway
bobby

Fayetteville, NY

#48 Sep 30, 2012
Kelly Allen-Nusbaum wrote:
ya ok wreckyard Niks a sbitch id love to see that paperwork funny how he got arrested 2 days AFTER you got caught grow up, your the biggest theif in keeseville so what you got to say now Tyrek Hathaway Nik Mudd IS doing gis time too he got a 2-6 so fuck Tyrek Hathaway
Gee, I have an excellent idea! How about you all stop selling drugs! Get REAL jobs and pay your taxes and be productive members of the community. Who cares who told on who? You all get what you deserve. Selling drugs to kids? You should all be ashamed of yourselves and the legacy you are leaving behind. Most of you have children. Don't you think they have it hard enough in the world to not have to deal with parents in jail or knowing it's their dad their friends are getting their stash from??
This town used to have a great future. The ONLY reason is doesn't now is because of the people that keep bringing it down. So next time you sell drugs and shorten someone's life then bitch because you were caught, look in the mirror real good and see what a piece of shit you really are and know that YOU are the only one to blame.
And Kelly? Christ, just shut up already. No one, and I mean no one, cares what comes out of your drunken gutter face.
marla
#49 Oct 1, 2012
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I have an excellent idea! How about you all stop selling drugs! Get REAL jobs and pay your taxes and be productive members of the community. Who cares who told on who? You all get what you deserve. Selling drugs to kids? You should all be ashamed of yourselves and the legacy you are leaving behind. Most of you have children. Don't you think they have it hard enough in the world to not have to deal with parents in jail or knowing it's their dad their friends are getting their stash from??
This town used to have a great future. The ONLY reason is doesn't now is because of the people that keep bringing it down. So next time you sell drugs and shorten someone's life then bitch because you were caught, look in the mirror real good and see what a piece of shit you really are and know that YOU are the only one to blame.
And Kelly? Christ, just shut up already. No one, and I mean no one, cares what comes out of your drunken gutter face.
why tell kelly to shut up? shes just trying to defend her son. no reason for her to shut up while everyone else is running there mouths.
Interesting

Plattsburgh, NY

#50 Oct 2, 2012
Kinda have to agree with Bobby on this one.
number 1 bitch

Waltham, MA

#53 Nov 13, 2013
Why are you all hating on Eugene Nelson? Sure, he might have snitched, who knows for a fact if he did. But he's out, free. He's been staying out of trouble, thanks to his girlfriend, who is a nice woman. Its the past, get over it . What happened, happened. Its over with
number 1 bitch

Waltham, MA

#54 Nov 13, 2013
And as for Nichole Lawyer, you need to get over that too. She's actually a great person.
BestBuyz

United States

#55 Nov 14, 2013
Lets not forget about Scott McKenna, biggest drug dealer and snitch of them all! Biggest welfare scum from Schuyler Falls.
SickOfYouScumbag s

Plattsburgh, NY

#56 Dec 17, 2013
Why don't you dumb f*ckers get jobs and quit being scumbags.You wouldn't have to worry about snitches if you didn't do dumb sh*t.You're a bunch of losers and you're raising your kids to be just like you.And for f*cks sake,learn to spell.It's not that hard.
Watch group

Northville, NY

#57 Dec 19, 2013
SickOfYouScumbags wrote:
Why don't you dumb f*ckers get jobs and quit being scumbags.You wouldn't have to worry about snitches if you didn't do dumb sh*t.You're a bunch of losers and you're raising your kids to be just like you.And for f*cks sake,learn to spell.It's not that hard.
Thanks for the names. This is a watch group site. These are not scumbags however, tips that can be used. Do not think they are not being watched. Remember the circle. Get in and they all go down and out. Keeping the area clean and a well productive society is the goal. Preparing good for our upcoming generations. If we don't speak up and clean up who will?
just wondering

Schenectady, NY

#58 Dec 24, 2013
Teller wrote:
I know that doing crime is wrong and should be done but then their is the respect for other people. Ever time someone get in trouble in keeseville they tell on their friend their family or anyone they know thrid party statments about. There is no trust amongst theives but come on man up and do your time. I would name some people but their is to many
what about chris smith an eric parrish they got busted an been dealing for years
burnells are beneath dirt

Fredericksburg, VA

#59 Jan 16, 2014
KATRINA BURNELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Joey ain't snitching on anyone, kinda funny he's the only one who did jail time and i have the papers sitting rite here and the box where it says police corporatation isn't marked so unless u know the facts shut ur mouth
your last name says enough, brush your teeth, get off food stamps
mama kin

Plattsburgh, NY

#60 Jan 17, 2014
Sum one shud snitch on does to people meeting up all over townone driving around drunk and the other one ruining marriages. wait until the family gets the real story
SILVERADO

Saranac Lake, NY

#61 Jun 3, 2015
no excuses wrote:
Let's start with Eugene Nelson..snitch..and that's a fact
and DUSTIN PROVOST!HES A SNITCH AND A THEF HE CANT STOP STEALING HES IN PRISON NOW RIGHT WHERE HE NEEDS TO BE.BUT HE DONT CARE CAUSE HE DONT WANT BETTER HE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE!
lol

San Jose, CA

#64 Jul 10, 2015
snitchville
Anonymous

United States

#65 Jul 10, 2015
Chris and Eric are definitely not snitches I did 13 months in prison I went to shock I plead out to 2 class d felonies first time I've ever been in trouble..Eric pled out to one sale and got a 6-5 split..the rats know who they are..don't be a birch if you do the crime take the time.man up
Corey

Au Sable Forks, NY

#66 Jul 16, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
Chris and Eric are definitely not snitches I did 13 months in prison I went to shock I plead out to 2 class d felonies first time I've ever been in trouble..Eric pled out to one sale and got a 6-5 split..the rats know who they are..don't be a birch if you do the crime take the time.man up
You should of just maxed out.And still didn't learn a thing.Still slangin' it.Your circle is full of squares!
Tom

Plattsburgh, NY

#67 Jul 16, 2015
Let's not forget ryan smith
keeseville queen

United States

#69 Aug 10, 2015
Watch out for Cassidy Pray she's snitching any one she can get she got her self in trouble and she going to take out anyone she can and on top of that she lost her kids so that's more people that are going down. And her man has gotten a few people him self thats how he only probation. Shes low enough shes even trying to rat out her half a nose friend with all the kids the rat bitch is pregnant and popping pills like it's her job lol Rat and Mother of the month !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keeseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex Offender Registry List For Clinton County &... (Jul '11) Sep 16 Jimmy 5
Greed and then jail Aug '16 some one with som... 2
News 2 arrested on drug charges arraigned (Oct '13) Aug '16 Catch me 6
Earl Mudd (Aug '13) Aug '16 mary 27
kevin teller (Nov '13) Jul '16 cu g gutter slu y... 6
Hillary sprague Jul '16 Rustyw123 1
grand prix (Jan '13) Jun '16 sadface1976 16

Keeseville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance