Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 156595 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#87127 Sep 13, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
link didn't copy right. cdc is a government site not Christian. more scary facts (cut/paste)
From 2005-2008 in the 27 states included in the analysis, increases in P&S syphilis were highest among MSM aged 15-19 years (160%), 20-24 (117%), and 25-29 (69%). The findings of the study are especially troublesome because these observed increases in P&S syphilis parallel similar increases in HIV infection, meaning young gay and bisexual men are increasingly becoming infected with these diseases earlier in life. In the study, authors mention several behaviors that may increase the risk of acquiring syphilis, such as unprotected sex, sex with multiple partners, and using the Internet to recruit partners. Authors also point out that disease prevalence, sexual networks, and a range of social factors, including stigma and homophobia, are factors that may be contributing to the increases in black and Hispanic MSM acquiring syphilis
http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/SyphilisR...
And that supports this statement, by you, in what way.

"67% of syphilis cases are not Christians. But, they are gay men.
Who would you think your kids were safer with?"

The above statement is a lie, and you made it, your most recent attempt at smoke and mirrors has failed and does not support your statement in any way.

“There is no god.”

USA

#87128 Sep 13, 2012
Whatever wrote:
In 2010, MSM accounted for 67% of all P&S syphilis cases in 44 states and the District of Columbia that provided information about sex of sex partners. MSM accounted for more cases than MSW or women in all racial and ethnic groups (Figure 43). More information about syphilis can be found in the Syphilis section of the National Profile.
http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats10/msm.htm
Like I said 67% from a legitimate source. What now?
Lol, still no proof, hell, try utube.
Whatever

United States

#87129 Sep 13, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, "gays want our kids", no, that would be christians.
Gays do want children. See-NAMBLA

67% of total syphilis cases are gay men. So what percentage of all gay men are infected? You do the math.

Would you trust your children more with a group of Christians or a group of diseased perverts?

It's really a simple question.
other

New Haven, KY

#87130 Sep 13, 2012
Looking thru the heart God gave us , is so much easier than looking thru the eyes he gave us!! Maybe we are using them wrong?
Whatever

United States

#87131 Sep 13, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, still no proof, hell, try utube.
You're trolling now. CDC site is legit. Denying what's right in your face doesn't mean a thing.

“There is no god.”

USA

#87132 Sep 13, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays do want children. See-NAMBLA
67% of total syphilis cases are gay men. So what percentage of all gay men are infected? You do the math.
Would you trust your children more with a group of Christians or a group of diseased perverts?
It's really a simple question.
Wow, you are a christian for sure, such hate for gays. I would never trust delusional people like christians around my kids, and "a group of diseased perverts" would be the church leaders, at least 67% of them.

“There is no god.”

USA

#87133 Sep 13, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trolling now. CDC site is legit. Denying what's right in your face doesn't mean a thing.
I am done with your stupidity no where does it state 67% of syph infected people are gays, take your christian hate and stick it up your ass. You can not prove your claim so let it go, you are a liar, deal with it.

“There is no god.”

USA

#87134 Sep 13, 2012
other wrote:
Looking thru the heart God gave us , is so much easier than looking thru the eyes he gave us!! Maybe we are using them wrong?
If you are trying to look thru your heart instead of your eyes, you are using them wrong, step in front of a bus and get to heaven faster.
Whatever

United States

#87135 Sep 13, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you are a christian for sure, such hate for gays. I would never trust delusional people like christians around my kids, and "a group of diseased perverts" would be the church leaders, at least 67% of them.
Is that all you've got?

You're forgeting to reply to the CDC facts about the 67% of all syphilis cases are gay men. You were denying it before. What happened to all the "bull excrement LOL". Answer the facts.

“There is no god.”

USA

#87136 Sep 13, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you've got?
You're forgeting to reply to the CDC facts about the 67% of all syphilis cases are gay men. You were denying it before. What happened to all the "bull excrement LOL". Answer the facts.
Lol, what facts you have not shown anything but bull excrement.
Whatever

United States

#87137 Sep 13, 2012
In 2010, MSM accounted for 67% of all P&S syphilis cases in 44 states and the District of Columbia that provided information about sex of sex partners. MSM accounted for more cases than MSW or women in all racial and ethnic groups (Figure 43). More information about syphilis can be found in the Syphilis section of the National Profile.

Whatever

United States

#87138 Sep 13, 2012
MSM, means men having sex with men

“There is no god.”

USA

#87139 Sep 13, 2012
Whatever wrote:
Your link above does not support your statement.

You posted,

You are saying 67% of people who are infected are not christians but are gay. 70% percent of the gay population consider themselves christians. Your statement is false no matter how you spin it.

A more accurate statement would be, about 50% of infected(w/syph) people are gay christians.

Yes and Amen

Winchester, KY

#87140 Sep 13, 2012
disturbing wrote:
<quoted text>
It is truly uncanny how easily that they will dismiss any information that does not support their agenda.
Look at how they make lite of something so devastating as child sexual abuse. Legitimate books and studies are thown out by them based on "they don't like the site the list came from". They do not care as long as they are able to satisfy their desires.
Real insight into their menality.
Disgusting.
Same was drug users, and alcohol abusers justify their actions... You cannot tell them anything!
Just pray!
Yes and Amen

Winchester, KY

#87141 Sep 13, 2012
Was = as!
Yes and Amen

Winchester, KY

#87142 Sep 13, 2012
other wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be too hard on yourself , always correcting your own mistakes. It is okay not to be perfect. God accepts us as we are. Dont you agree?
Hahaha... Thanks!
I know God accepts us... it's these darn Labotomites...
You can tell them Right is right, and wrong is wong, and
they'll fixate on yer spelling!
"You aint smart, you don't even know how to spell!"
I like to remove the bullets from the knife that they'll
try to club you with, when they have nothing else!
LOL
Serious

United States

#87143 Sep 13, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link above does not support your statement.
You posted,
You are saying 67% of people who are infected are not christians but are gay. 70% percent of the gay population consider themselves christians. Your statement is false no matter how you spin it.
A more accurate statement would be, about 50% of infected(w/syph) people are gay christians.
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, what facts you have not shown anything but bull excrement.
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Bull excrement.
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>I went to the web site and I am telling you, you're wrong.
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, bull excrement, try a little harder and don't be mad, you christians can never back up what you claim, once again, it's a christian thing....
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>I am done with your stupidity no where does it state 67% of syph infected people are gays, take your christian hate and stick it up your ass. You can not prove your claim so let it go, you are a liar, deal with it.
A sad attempt at spin.
You have been all over the place on this one post.
At the very least you have embarrassed your screen name. Good for you it's all anonymous. Now only "LOL in a Suit" looks bad.
But at least you learned something.
Yes and Amen

Winchester, KY

#87144 Sep 13, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all. If god accepts as is why do you hate gay people?
If you ever read the Bible with the intent of UNDERSTANDING it, and God...
You'd find a story or two that'd tell you these things!
Like the Parable of the Rich guy giving a feast for his friends, and all declined, so he told his servants to go into the streets, and invite everyone to come to the feast!
Many came! One came filthy, did not clean up (Change) for
the feast, and was cast out!
Do you understand what was said here, or
are you just gonna spew more trash?
Yes and Amen

Winchester, KY

#87145 Sep 13, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
Now did you know 70% of the prison population is christian, go figure. I know, you will say they became christian after they were incarcerated, they are christians in prison, did I mention 70% of all felons in prison are christians, now that is "astonishing".
And Some people claim Christian because their Momma was... and
never really were themselves!
curious

Columbia, KY

#87146 Sep 13, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>If you ever read the Bible with the intent of UNDERSTANDING it, and God...
You'd find a story or two that'd tell you these things!
Like the Parable of the Rich guy giving a feast for his friends, and all declined, so he told his servants to go into the streets, and invite everyone to come to the feast!
Many came! One came filthy, did not clean up (Change) for
the feast, and was cast out!
Do you understand what was said here, or
are you just gonna spew more trash?
Can I get the scripture for that? Ive seen your "paraphrasing" before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keene Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Want To know What I Can Do 5 min DisgustED 1,179
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 9 min Fungail 39,628
Trump Violate Trade Embargo 18 min for real 12
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 24 min cora 6,974
About last night 1 hr Mike Brewer 1
Douglas Raines 1 hr Care 2
Need more for Christmas 1 hr momma 6

Keene Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance