Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you ...
Skids

Secaucus, NJ

#13349 Jun 6, 2016
Jibber wrote:
<quoted text>Robert Black is a big mouth trouble maker and a rat too.
If he hates you there is no limit that he wont go to.
Theres nothing fair about this jelus idit.
Sois his wife Julia on 3rd.
Some of these people are respected by leads and supervisors to be telling the truth.
They take their word as bible.
Truth is if they don't like you there is no limit to what they wont say or do against you.

Last month one of the break releefs sent a new person home and reported them as a walk out.
It was not Julia but this is just an example of what goes on there.

You know how new people are. They think you are the boss if you are break relief.
Break relief are not bosses they can only send you to break.
They have no power over you.
But the new person last month believe and took the br at her word and went home.
Simply because she did did belief the br relief.
I have been full time here for 2 years and I never saw a place that operated as stupid as this one.
You have half of the people running around begging for help while the other half is out side playing around for hours.
Cracker

London, KY

#13350 Jun 6, 2016
Yea we know both are rats and both are two faced as he11 if it wasn't for Jules carrying the whole line and having to do it all by herself it would have to shut down from the way she tells it and Robert is a legend in his own mind he tells everyone he has to do the leads paperwork all the time and fix their mistakes
lmao

Kansas City, MO

#13351 Jun 9, 2016
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>

Why not
everbody and their cousins and their brothers and their sisters etc just ate them out of house and home.
they cant afford to feed dozens of gobbling hillbilly rednecks lmfao.
since theyre going bankrupt anyway.
roflmfao
lmao

Kansas City, MO

#13352 Jun 9, 2016
Cracker wrote:
Yea we know both are rats and both are two faced as he11 if it wasn't for Jules carrying the whole line and having to do it all by herself it would have to shut down from the way she tells it and Robert is a legend in his own mind he tells everyone he has to do the leads paperwork all the time and fix their mistakes
any of us can be fired for no reason.
they can get someone to spy and pretend they have a reason. trash sticks together with their lies.
if your a mach op and some lead tells you to keep an eye on someone don't do it. they be wanting you to invent stories. YOU DINT SEE NUTHIN! KEEP THAT IN MIND!
because the one you are suppose to catch doing something is prolly a good person that caught them doing something wrong.
blondie

Mesquite, NV

#13353 Jun 10, 2016
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>everbody and their cousins and their brothers and their sisters etc just ate them out of house and home.
they cant afford to feed dozens of gobbling hillbilly rednecks lmfao.
since theyre going bankrupt anyway.
roflmfao
hogs I'm telling you.
Flying high

Montréal, Canada

#13356 Jun 17, 2016
small world wrote:
<quoted text>if they cant bring you down one way they will bring you down another.
i am sick and tired of trying and nobody caring.
when you're busy working someone will look at you and say 'o you gonna be EMPLOY OF THE YEAR'
and make fun of you so that you do not care.
At our job we have an EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR, and a SAFETY EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR.
Johnny

Elizabethtown, IN

#13357 Jun 17, 2016
Are they hiring now? I don't care what kind of drama goes on. I just want a job. How do you put in an application?
Rob

Elizabethtown, IN

#13359 Jun 18, 2016
Are they hiring?
Turning tricks

Secaucus, NJ

#13360 Jun 18, 2016
Flying high wrote:
<quoted text>At our job we have an EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR, and a SAFETY EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR.
Well if whats hs name sleeps with whats hr name here they get special jobs. And they dont have to work on the job to get them as long as they make a lead or mach op happy.
They just pass themselfs around.
Brownie

Mesquite, NV

#13362 Jun 22, 2016
employee wrote:
<quoted text>leads use to help on the line,be friendly,and work for a lot less $.00.Now they get big bucks,and some are pure SORRY.
Melvin helps more on the line than any other lead/super.
Yep

London, KY

#13363 Saturday Jun 25
Brownie wrote:
<quoted text>
Melvin helps more on the line than any other lead/super.
Lmfao, the only thing Melvin is worried about is making his way to the break room for the 20th time for a snack
tired of it all

London, KY

#13364 Saturday Jun 25
Melvin was one of the best leads, he was on the line the most and knew what was going on more than the others. One person im tired of is virgil apparently all he can do is run his mouth, oh and run one tray former on go cup, but only one, and thats only if nothing goes wrong with it
bumbd out n deceived

Olathe, KS

#13366 Sunday Jun 26
some of those drugged up toothless skanks wear hair pieces and beautiful false teeth. to cover their hair loss .
hair loss due to too much drugs and nose candy.
they think they so pretty.
cell phone internets

Mesquite, NV

#13367 Thursday Jun 30
olive oils line wrote:
its also a lie about how some people can't do certain things too.
theres certain things a mach op will not let a person learn.
they go back and tell the lead that person can't do it, but they just do not want the trouble assiciated with diferent people suposed to learn to do stuff.that half of why some people gets fired because of the mach ops not letting them do things.
theres always been and always be whineyassd bedwetters there. mach ops packers leads and supervisors. they all pick out who there favorites are and these are the ones they believe and listen to.
everyyone gets to do as they please except for the ones that are not in there big shot click.
and there dinners are done only for the ones they like the best.
they discriminated against my aunt who used to work there.
she was done bad wrong. they used her until they used her all up.
i dont see how phyllus mason puts up with there garbage.
when they get whats coming to them i will be laughing at them openly on facebook.
she cooks and brings stuff for years and they dont appreciate her a bit more than a dog.
Nancy

Dallas, TX

#13369 Tuesday Jul 12
XOXOXO wrote:
When you are down in the dumps and think you have real problems, just remember:

SOMEWHERE IN THIS WORLD,
THERE IS A POOR BASTARD NAMED MR. PELOSI.....
We must pass the immigration bill so we can see the murderers use the swords.
Julie

Barbourville, KY

#13371 Wednesday Jul 13
Line leads still seeing packers? IES girls still spreading it around to people there?
Nancy

Olathe, KS

#13372 Thursday Jul 14
Julie wrote:
Line leads still seeing packers? IES girls still spreading it around to people there?
Guess they fill like if they don't they will either get fired or not get enuff hours.
Bill

London, KY

#13373 Thursday Jul 14
Julie wrote:
Leads been messing with packers for years and most of the leads married never stopped none of them including management but everyone there knows that, some ies chicks spread it around they think they will be hired straight in over others if they do
Julie

Barbourville, KY

#13374 Sunday Jul 17
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>

Leads been messing with packers for years and most of the leads married never stopped none of them including management but everyone there knows that, some ies chicks spread it around they think they will be hired straight in over others if they do
Go to the smoke shack and you will find the infidelities!
Jen

London, KY

#13375 Sunday Jul 17
Smokestack ain't got nothing on the parking lot that's where it's happening at!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hearth side affairs 1 hr Gotcha 19
Ricky Smallwood 2 hr Someone who cares 73
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 2 hr NoKidding 118
Hot nurses at Corbin hospital. 2 hr Where 3
some OLDER women are pretty. 2 hr NoKidding 2
lib media make up the news again 4 hr Rushbo 6
rape-hoaxer to speak at dnc 4 hr Rushbo 4

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance