Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you ...
whut

Houston, TX

#12091 May 2, 2013
do like odummer, eat dog meat.
then yu get so hungry you steal the nabors dog to survive.
by this time you are saying a good possum would taste good.
tell me

Tempe, AZ

#12096 May 3, 2013
tell me what is it people are not saying?
tell me

Siauliai, Lithuania

#12099 May 3, 2013
whut wrote:
i beleve i would eat the possum before i would eat my pet.
Laugh n on 1st

Dallas, TX

#12100 May 3, 2013
These ppl are geting more inteligent evir day.
And they steel Havent figered out to keep the waist down.Tons of crackers at that stackr.
jason

United States

#12101 May 3, 2013
Laugh n on 1st wrote:
These ppl are geting more inteligent evir day.
And they steel Havent figered out to keep the waist down.Tons of crackers at that stackr.
they was supposed to put that transport belt back under there to make the crackers go in the regrind bin.
guess nobody fixed it.
smurfer

Los Angeles, CA

#12102 May 4, 2013
Haha wrote:
Grouchy Smurf, you went out with 'beat it'
grouchy will always be my hero.
lmao

Liberty, KY

#12104 May 4, 2013
jason wrote:
<quoted text>they was supposed to put that transport belt back under there to make the crackers go in the regrind bin.
guess nobody fixed it.
yea management and the line mechanics are not the sharpest tools in the shed lol
DDC

Fair Haven, MI

#12105 May 4, 2013
jason wrote:
<quoted text>they was supposed to put that transport belt back under there to make the crackers go in the regrind bin.
guess nobody fixed it.
Sounds like your internal audits are not working, therefore your ISO audits should show major nonconforming issues. When was your last FDA Inspector bribe?
oncrack

Houston, TX

#12106 May 4, 2013
DDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your internal audits are not working, therefore your ISO audits should show major nonconforming issues. When was your last FDA Inspector bribe?
theres no people like older people, who cover for the younger ones to throw stuff around.
who will hold up the foundations of the place when they throw out the older ones?
you cant play around for hours on break and get anything done.
Everybodyz got one

Little Rock, AR

#12107 May 4, 2013
This is my opinion and I know they are like aholes and everybodyz got one.
They ought to bring back the trainers like they used to have with permission to tell the people what they get or else they get wrote up. People running around with their ear plugs half way out and half of their hair out. Half of them are not changing their gloves when they use the broom, or pack the red bin to empty.
When you throw a bunch of new temps in with 1 or 2 older hands and they gang up on them in a fit of jealousy and run to the boss with a bunch of lies if they get mad at them.
They say among themselves: Oh I dont like him at all and if you all go with me on this we will go to the office and write out a complaint. This is the kind of schit we are dealing with with idiots who come in off the street who dont want to work.
i kno

Siauliai, Lithuania

#12108 May 4, 2013
Everybodyz got one wrote:
This is my opinion and I know they are like aholes and everybodyz got one.
They ought to bring back the trainers like they used to have with permission to tell the people what they get or else they get wrote up. People running around with their ear plugs half way out and half of their hair out. Half of them are not changing their gloves when they use the broom, or pack the red bin to empty.
When you throw a bunch of new temps in with 1 or 2 older hands and they gang up on them in a fit of jealousy and run to the boss with a bunch of lies if they get mad at them.
They say among themselves: Oh I dont like him at all and if you all go with me on this we will go to the office and write out a complaint. This is the kind of schit we are dealing with with idiots who come in off the street who dont want to work.
and it causes a lot of hurt feelings when the mgt takes sides with the temps and takes their words over the ones that are tried and true.thats why a lot of people lose their will and strength and just give up and let it go to hadies.
Rite

Bristol, UK

#12113 May 6, 2013
No one is free to say anything they want to anyone anymore.
They will try and get you fired.
Good idea

Henderson, NV

#12116 May 7, 2013
GOP seeking alternative to overtime pay in private sector
By Sam Hananel Associated Press May 07, 2013
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor wants to expand the GOP’s appeal to working families.
WASHINGTON — It seems like a simple proposition: give employees who work more than 40 hours a week the option of taking paid time off instead of overtime pay.
The choice already exists in the public sector. Federal and state workers can save earned time off and use it weeks or even months later to attend a parent-teacher conference, care for an elderly parent, or deal with home repairs.
Republicans in Congress are pushing legislation that would extend that option to the private sector. They say that would bring more flexibility to the workplace and help workers better balance family and career.
The push is part of a broader Republican agenda undertaken by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, Republican of Virginia, to expand the party’s political appeal to working families. The House is expected to vote on the measure this week, but the Democratic-controlled Senate isn’t likely to take it up.
‘‘For some people, time is more valuable than the cash that would be accrued in overtime,’’ said Representative Martha Roby, Republican of Alabama, the bill’s chief sponsor.‘‘Why should public-sector employees be given a benefit and the private sector be left out?’’
‘Any time there’s a law that will keep extra money in an employer’s bank account, they will try to push employees to make that choice.’
Quote Icon
The White House on Monday issued a veto threat, saying the bill undermines the right to overtime pay and doesn’t offer enough protection for workers who may not want to receive compensatory time off in lieu of overtime pay.
The program was created in the public sector in 1985 to save federal, state, and local governments money, not to give workers greater flexibility, Lichtman said. Many workers in federal and state government are unionized or have civil service protections that give them more leverage in dealing with supervisors, she added. Those safeguards don’t always exist in the private sector, where only about 6.6 percent of employees are union members.
But at a hearing on the bill last month, Karen DeLoach, a bookkeeper at a Montgomery, Ala., accounting firm, said she liked the idea of swapping overtime pay for comp time so she could travel with her church on its annual mission trip to Nicaragua.
‘‘I would greatly appreciate the option at work to choose between being compensated in dollars or days,’’ she said.
The GOP plan is an effort to change the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, which requires covered employees to receive time-and-a-half pay for every hour over 40 within a work week. The proposal would allow workers to bank up to 160 hours, or four weeks, of comp time per year that could be used to take time off for any reason.
The bill would let an employee decide to cash out comp time at any time, and forbids employers from coercing workers to take comp time instead of cash.
Republicans and business groups have tried to pass the plan in some form since the 1990s. Marc Freedman, executive director of labor law policy for the US Chamber of Commerce, insists it’s not about reducing wage costs.
‘‘It’s an alternative to the mandated paid leave approaches that Democrats typically support,’’ Freedman said.‘‘We believe it’s more appropriate to give employers the choice on whether they want to do this.’’

P.S. Hearthside would never agree to this!
i wud

Phoenix, AZ

#12117 May 7, 2013
i wud take free time their, good idea.
pissed off

Somerset, KY

#12122 May 8, 2013
i work 3rd and we had what they call a town hall meeting tues night,someone asked the questin when they were going to hire in ies/job shop people as some have been there like 1 or 2 years and still havent been hired on some old guy in management with the company said they wasent going to hire any packers at all??!! like WTF?? they just gonna hire us temps to work from now on? no raises no holiday pay and no vacation time? are these people stupid enough to really think after him telling us that we are still gonna work there?? what a stupid idiodtic move on his part most of us will be looking for another job asap pronto and they can pack them dam white oreos them selfs!!!
yep

Tampa, FL

#12123 May 8, 2013
pissed off wrote:
i work 3rd and we had what they call a town hall meeting tues night,someone asked the questin when they were going to hire in ies/job shop people as some have been there like 1 or 2 years and still havent been hired on some old guy in management with the company said they wasent going to hire any packers at all??!! like WTF?? they just gonna hire us temps to work from now on? no raises no holiday pay and no vacation time? are these people stupid enough to really think after him telling us that we are still gonna work there?? what a stupid idiodtic move on his part most of us will be looking for another job asap pronto and they can pack them dam white oreos them selfs!!!
i think they are just gonna use up what full time they got including mach ops and make them pack, until they get peed off and destroy each other. they are always getting into some lil jealous spat about something. when they all destroy each other the company can get by cheaper. but all these cookie and cracker waste they are dealing with can be proven its not the packers fault. its mgmt fault they way they got this chit set up. as for the spats and fits of jealousy, that why they get just one full cookie person to a whole bunch of others. so they wont have no friends to be there witness if somethign comes up.
Mindy

Dallas, TX

#13238 Dec 28, 2015
whut wrote:
Obama keeps on and there wont be any cookie factorys to work at.
Special

Tampa, FL

#13239 Dec 28, 2015
That place is full of jealous idiots.
There is nothing these crap filled idiots would not do.
They get a hate on for you and they will go tell the line lead /which they are probably sleeping with/
so he can go to the office.
If they can make your life miserable, they are temporarly happy
but never happy for long.
FFFFF

Mesquite, NV

#13240 Dec 28, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR. I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS TOPIX THIS BUSY IN A WHILE.
funny

United States

#13241 Jan 14, 2016
sure died off I guess people are finishing off all their old eg nog. sick sick of looking at ham and turkey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min another viewer 159,489
Please help me build my presidential library 1 hr Welll 7
were the easy girls at 1 hr The Real Yeti 71
Senture 2 hr The Real Yeti 3
Hey Ladies 2 hr The Real Yeti 5
"The Real Yeti" is slow and steady!!!!!!? 3 hr The Real Yeti 3
I'm The Real Yeti and I want tube steak! 3 hr The Real Yeti 5

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages