Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you ...
hmm

Houston, TX

#12046 Apr 23, 2013
1st shift wrote:
<quoted text>"i think they want those lines to fail."
What they will try to do is to blame it on the ones that have been here the longest. They want to fire all the older hands and put temps in their place, and when they do, all quality will go to hell.
But all this waste they are creating, is to make the big bosses think they would be just as well off without the older hands.
Its all a big set up.
that is what they did with the bulk crackers that got shipped to us last year. the skid loaders in mich city no dout was drunk and dropped the crackers from 3 to 5 ft high.
that makes the crackers break when you drop the boxes they are in.
and laurel cookie got blamed for all the breakage.
Agree

Montréal, Canada

#12059 Apr 27, 2013
I agree that there should be one 10 hr line open to volunteers for 3rd.
Agree

Montréal, Canada

#12060 Apr 27, 2013
I agree that there should be a 10 hr line opening for 3rd shift volunteers. Maybe a Saturday night line.
Agree

Montréal, Canada

#12061 Apr 27, 2013
Sorry about the doube posting. When it is late showing up, you will think it did not go through.
why

United States

#12062 Apr 27, 2013
Agree wrote:
I agree that there should be a 10 hr line opening for 3rd shift volunteers. Maybe a Saturday night line.
Why do you think there should be a 10 hr line? Is 8 not enough for you? U can volunteer for a 12 if you want to
needing shift time change

Los Angeles, CA

#12063 Apr 27, 2013
we have overcrowded parking.
it may not be so bad if peeps did not come an hour early.
i think the morning 5:30 lines should start at 5:00, to see if that would thin them out.
or maybe the morning 6:00 should start at 7:00 to see.
either way, its getting hard to find a place.
people are waiting up front early to see who is getting out of the factory on the earlier out lines.
the morning 5:30 parkers cannot find a place for the 6:00 parkers coming in too early and stealing them.
news

Somerset, KY

#12068 Apr 28, 2013
PayingHalfAttention wrote:
Under what names does LCF make cookies for?
Test coming.
"We are in the co-pack and private label business; that is, we produce for national brands and grocery store labels,” Koplowitz said.“The cookie and cracker market in the United States is over $7 billion annually.”

Laurel Cookie Factory, which is owned by Consolidated Biscuit Company in McComb, Ohio, produces many of the nationally branded items available in every grocery and convenience store.

http://www.sentinel-echo.com/features/x155254...

So probably about any brand you buy in the area since they even make store brands.Sunshine snacks would be one of the biggest that Consolidated Biscuit makes.
who cares

Montréal, Canada

#12072 Apr 29, 2013
news wrote:
<quoted text>
"We are in the co-pack and private label business; that is, we produce for national brands and grocery store labels,” Koplowitz said.“The cookie and cracker market in the United States is over $7 billion annually.”
Laurel Cookie Factory, which is owned by Consolidated Biscuit Company in McComb, Ohio, produces many of the nationally branded items available in every grocery and convenience store.
http://www.sentinel-echo.com/features/x155254...
So probably about any brand you buy in the area since they even make store brands.Sunshine snacks would be one of the biggest that Consolidated Biscuit makes.
who really cares? people that are office workers or account workers in the company are the only ones who need to know this information.
like it is at the town hall.
sanatation and packers sit there bored to sleep, because they dont know what the heck the ceo is talking about.
we dont need to know this stuff.
DDC

United States

#12075 Apr 29, 2013
Union? Right to work state? Just need hr with balls.
zzzzzz

Chicago, IL

#12077 Apr 30, 2013
DDC wrote:
Union? Right to work state? Just need hr with balls.
whuuuut did you say?
in english?
grouchy oreo smurf

Tempe, AZ

#12078 Apr 30, 2013
PayingHalfAttention wrote:
Under what names does LCF make cookies for?
Test coming.
i hate cookie tests.
Haha

Dallas, TX

#12079 Apr 30, 2013
Grouchy Smurf, you went out with 'beat it'
papa

Tempe, AZ

#12080 Apr 30, 2013
Haha wrote:
Grouchy Smurf, you went out with 'beat it'
but we are not down for the smurf.
we are smurfing a BIG comeback! http://www.movieinsider.com/m9200/the-smurfs-...
PayingHalfAttent ion

United States

#12081 Apr 30, 2013
Test time, although it doesn't sound applicable to this business.
What is your favorite cookie, brand and or type? Personally, I love soft batch chocolate chip cookies with a big glass of milk.
gidget

Houston, TX

#12083 Apr 30, 2013
sorry wrong thread.
baby doll

Chicago, IL

#12084 May 1, 2013
hearthside does not make smurf cookies, but i sure that bing can find them for you.
NOTHING WILL EVER BE

Middlesboro, KY

#12085 May 1, 2013
Nothing that comes out of that factory will EVER be put down on the plates of my precious family. NOTHING. Believe it, I've been looking at labels when I shop now to make SURE that nothing has passed your lines or the nasty people in that factory!

I'm in the process of writing a VERY lengthy letter and OF COMPLAINTS and sending it to the main headquarters to make them aware of this NASTY factory and it's WORKERS. When a coporation gets enough complaints and when you make them aware that they've been hit in their pockets, things CAN AND DO GET DONE. Oh, trust me, things DO get done.

AND THANK YOU to whoever saved me the HASSLES of looking up the address for Consolidated Biscuit Company in McComb, Ohio. I appreciate that HELP and time saver MORE than I can say.

You people are simply NASTY human beings, you've OUTRIGHT ADMITTED that health code violations have been BROKEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN, and you have BADLY damaged that businesses REPUTATION for many years already.

This damaging Topix string is going to be handed over, believe me, this story is going to be told to corporate headquarters. ALONG WITH copies of these posts, up to and including some that are missing right now. You see, I copied them BEFORE they were removed! SO BEWARE AND BE FOREWARNED that it's coming back to bite some you. You'll be able to buy all the cookies you want with your food stamps after they let you go, but how you make your HOUSE and CAR payments will be a little rough unless there is a black market for Laurel's cookies. No messing around with YOUR OWN FACTORY AND IT'S BOSSES. I'm going over everyone's heads here, straight to the big guys. THE OWNERS.

So if I were SOME of you, I might want to check myself for ACCURACY and TRUTH in these comments. Big businesses such as Consolidated Biscuit Co can and do have RESOURCES, not to mention ENOUGH TIME AND ATTORNEYS ON RETAINER to take care of any BAD publicity that HURTS their PROFITS MARGINS!

NOW PACKAGE THAT!
now shut up

Toronto, Canada

#12086 May 1, 2013
NOTHING WILL EVER BE wrote:
Nothing that comes out of that factory will EVER be put down on the plates of my precious family. NOTHING. Believe it, I've been looking at labels when I shop now to make SURE that nothing has passed your lines or the nasty people in that factory!
I'm in the process of writing a VERY lengthy letter and OF COMPLAINTS and sending it to the main headquarters to make them aware of this NASTY factory and it's WORKERS. When a coporation gets enough complaints and when you make them aware that they've been hit in their pockets, things CAN AND DO GET DONE. Oh, trust me, things DO get done.
AND THANK YOU to whoever saved me the HASSLES of looking up the address for Consolidated Biscuit Company in McComb, Ohio. I appreciate that HELP and time saver MORE than I can say. and anybody that tries to give him heat about his pets ill treatment of people they get fired for something.
You people are simply NASTY human beings, you've OUTRIGHT ADMITTED that health code violations have been BROKEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN, and you have BADLY damaged that businesses REPUTATION for many years already.
This damaging Topix string is going to be handed over, believe me, this story is going to be told to corporate headquarters. ALONG WITH copies of these posts, up to and including some that are missing right now. You see, I copied them BEFORE they were removed! SO BEWARE AND BE FOREWARNED that it's coming back to bite some you. You'll be able to buy all the cookies you want with your food stamps after they let you go, but how you make your HOUSE and CAR payments will be a little rough unless there is a black market for Laurel's cookies. No messing around with YOUR OWN FACTORY AND IT'S BOSSES. I'm going over everyone's heads here, straight to the big guys. THE OWNERS.
So if I were SOME of you, I might want to check myself for ACCURACY and TRUTH in these comments. Big businesses such as Consolidated Biscuit Co can and do have RESOURCES, not to mention ENOUGH TIME AND ATTORNEYS ON RETAINER to take care of any BAD publicity that HURTS their PROFITS MARGINS!
NOW PACKAGE THAT!
you may as well get used to it. quality is going down everywhere. canning, meat cleaning. ALL FACTORIES.
this is not america anymore. and you will settle for things you thought you would never settle for, because these new people that are taking over companies just dont give a rats you know what.
they got the easy job and they dont care.
they got too much play time to care. you can even give names at the office of people who do it and everybody knows they do it, and the svsr dont do a thing about it because he does it himself.
like whatever

United States

#12087 May 1, 2013
if thats the way you feel thats ok your entitled to your own opinion but i got a news flash for you theres alot that goes on food processing and food packaging plants that if you knew the truth you probaly never eat anthing unless you grew your own food period, didnt you see the news where a woman found found a FROG in a can of green beans?? LOL bet now your never gonna eat them ever again too right
JOKER

Phoenix, AZ

#12088 May 2, 2013
like whatever wrote:
if thats the way you feel thats ok your entitled to your own opinion but i got a news flash for you theres alot that goes on food processing and food packaging plants that if you knew the truth you probaly never eat anthing unless you grew your own food period, didnt you see the news where a woman found found a FROG in a can of green beans?? LOL bet now your never gonna eat them ever again too right
TIME MAY COME WHEN YOU WILL BE GLAD TO EAT THAT FROG, LOL.
We are desparately going downhill. America is swiftly dying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Williamson 2 hr LoL 3
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 3 hr winner 2,627
Game: Start A Sentence With The Last Word (Jan '13) 3 hr winner 973
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 3 hr winner 2,237
dr hennah hashmi (Aug '16) 3 hr bell 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr mdbuilder 177,393
Rob 3 hr Greatest of all t... 1

Keavy Jobs

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages